Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First intro (drum roll please!)

Go down

First intro (drum roll please!) Empty First intro (drum roll please!)

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:12 am

Hi, my real name is Lauren- I should tell you. I am very sensitive unfortunately, and I often say things I don't mean, so if I get angry don't take things I say then seriously. This is my first forum so I am going to try my best to keep up and moderate it properly. I'm a very enthusiastic RPer and will RP anything, even if it is just a few posts long, but I especially love action RPs, so that's something i'm looking forward to! I will now tell you my characters.

Kya:- Gender: Female; Age: 22; Species: Dragonborne H; Job: Advanced archer; Skills: Agile, co-ordination, speed; Weaknesses: Not strong and knows nothing of healing; Characteristics: Gloomy, shifty, bright(clever); Appearance: Dark brown underscales and black normal ones, she wears very little in the way of armor- small titanium breastplate over a small black top, titanium shoulderpads and armbands. She wears a short skirt- tattered with blood and ripped. She has black hair with purple highlights and has deep black eyes. She has small wings that fold to her back when fighting, she cannot fly with them but they give her the ability to glide short distances and allow her to jump easier. She has backswept horns and a tail.

Thelissa:- Gender: Female; Age: 19; Species: Human; Job: Barmaid; Skills: N/A; Weaknesses: N/A; Characteristics: Kind, sweet, hard-working, ambitious; Appearance: Attractive, normally wears a simple cotton dress with flat shoes, wears a plain chain necklace. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Tammy(short:Tam):- Gender: Male; Age: 6; Species: Human; Job: N/A; Skills: Magic; Weaknesses: N/A; Characteristics: Cheery, curious; Appearance: Small boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, he usually wears just a standard T-shirt and jeans; Extra: He is the son of Thelissa.

Deruke:- Gender: Male; Age: 123; Species: Elf; Job: Mage trainer; Skills: Expert mage; Weaknesses: N/A; Characteristics: Secretive, pessimistic; Appearance: Pale, black hair, wears a black cloak with a hood.

Kimis:- Gender: Male; Age: 27; Species: Dragon; Job: Trainee Crafter; Skills: Crafting, Healing, Power; Weaknesses: Strength; Characteristics: Clumsy, cheery, optimistic; Appearance: Long claws, good for digging, green scales, white chest scales, powerful muscular tail, relatively small wings, two backswept horns with ears, no markings, four legs.

Emmae: Gender: Female; Age: 29; Species: Dragon; Job: Trainee Warrior; Skills: Strength, Dexterity, heightened senses, especially at night; Weaknesses: Burns in sunlight; Characteristics: Gloomy, hard-working, hard to get used to, depressive, has a short fuse, extremely clever; Appearance: Has sharp claws and end of tail, fang-like teeth, head and body pitch black, tail a faded orange colour. Extra: She will not hesitate to kill anything with open wounds, or if there is blood involved.

I will add more in the future, but that is all for now I think.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

First intro (drum roll please!) Empty More Characters!

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:20 am

Adding characters!

Isrir:- Gender: Male; Age: Unknown, young hatchling; Species: Dragon; Job: N/A; Skills: Unknown; Weaknesses: Unknown; Characteristics: Cute, scared of most things, but willing to try them anyway, predictably orphaned but cheery, doesn't talk much; Appearance: Faded purple scales, though some burnt/falling off.(temporarily)

Tieree:- Gender: Male; Age: mid-thirties; Species: Dragon; Job: N/A; Skills: N/A Weaknesses: Has very weak scales that could be pierced with a small jab of a stick; Characteristics: He is very kind, but has no family, he does everything by himself and is a sort of nomad, he likes travelling; Appearance: Keeps his silver armour on over his scales, so they are rarely visible. When he does have his armour off, his scales are a dull brown.

Felicia:- Gender: Female; Age: 64; Species: Dragon; Job: Hunter; Skills: Crafty at hunting, will eat anything though, is very resourceful and uses surroundings easily; Weaknesses: She cannot fly; Characteristics: Incredibly hostile. She doesn't speak to strangers and never hesitates to take them down if they are in her way. She is wild, and despises any who are not of kin; Appearance: She blends in to the trees and murky waters of the abandoned island where she lives (Huge island surrounded by mountains, rest of the island is mostly swamp, and carnivorous, most wouldn't survive.) She is basically blotchy green and brown, no set colour. She has two frills either side of her head that act like ears, to enhance her hearing.

Rasta:- Gender: Male; Age: 180; Species: Dragon; Job: N/A; Skills: Clever and full of information; Weaknesses: Getting old, so is vulnerable; Characteristics: He is very kind, thoughtful and cares for everyone but himself. He shuts himself away in his huge lair and reads books, and has done so all his life. His lair is always open for any who need shelter or advice. He only goes out to hunt and does overtime, getting and storing incredible amounts of food to give to people if they are in need. He never suspects anyone being mean, so is easily tricked, despite his knowledge; Appearance: Mostly brown scales, two huge horns from his head, and small frills. Eyes tired, but willing and kind. He is huge, and is almost too big for his room. His wings look like they are falling apart, but they are fully useable, even under his weight.

Resha:- Gender: Female; Age: 24; Species: Wolf; Job: N/A; Skills: Cheering people up; Weaknesses: N/A; Characteristics: Caring and loving, very loyal to friends. She can't speak but communicates much like a dog. She loves people, especially children, but her friendliness is sometimes taken the wrong way and is hunted; Appearance: Long, soft grey and white fur, furry ears and tail, the size of a normal wolf.

There's a lot there, but i'm sure that's not a problem.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum