Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lay of the land

3 posters

Elesee :: OOC :: Questions

Go down

Lay of the land Empty Lay of the land

Post  Lozziieeyy Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:13 am

Hello all,

If any of you have any queries on places in Elesee, or perhaps adding places, post them here. Currently i'm in a dilemma of getting across the layout of the land of Elesee, since I currently don't have the right software, and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. However, there is still likely to have changes made to it anyway, so I will work on it, and try to get it up. You may suggest places, or simply ask if something is possible.

Thanks.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lay of the land Empty Re: Lay of the land

Post  Zarinthya Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:28 pm

Lozziieeyy wrote:Hello all,

If any of you have any queries on places in Elesee, or perhaps adding places, post them here. Currently i'm in a dilemma of getting across the layout of the land of Elesee, since I currently don't have the right software, and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. However, there is still likely to have changes made to it anyway, so I will work on it, and try to get it up. You may suggest places, or simply ask if something is possible.

Thanks.

I have a unique species of my own creation(well a few) would it be all right if we added them to the available species on the land? (XD so long as people ask me first...I really...dont want just randoms running off with my races...lol)

Zarinthya

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarinthya Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Also would it be okay if I created a bestiary? Would be good for new commers to see all the natural inhabitance of the land, and get ideas for their characters.

Zarinthya

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:41 pm

Zarinthya wrote:Also would it be okay if I created a bestiary? Would be good for new commers to see all the natural inhabitance of the land, and get ideas for their characters.
I don't see a problem with making your own race. I have already done so. I mean, so long as the race makes sense. As for a bestiary, Lozziieeyy is supposedly making one already, and if she needed help Arakk has already offered. She might appreciate more help when she gets here however, you'll have to wait and see.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarinthya Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:14 pm

SamusRisng wrote:
Zarinthya wrote:Also would it be okay if I created a bestiary? Would be good for new commers to see all the natural inhabitance of the land, and get ideas for their characters.
I don't see a problem with making your own race. I have already done so. I mean, so long as the race makes sense. As for a bestiary, Lozziieeyy is supposedly making one already, and if she needed help Arakk has already offered. She might appreciate more help when she gets here however, you'll have to wait and see.

Makes sense Very Happy I look forward to seeing it. ^^

Zarinthya

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Ah, good question. To be honest, I don't actually know how to make a bestiary, so, you can help, of course. Currently, I am drawing a map, but that's all I've done so far, I would really appreciate help, thanks.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarinthya Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Lozziieeyy wrote:Ah, good question. To be honest, I don't actually know how to make a bestiary, so, you can help, of course. Currently, I am drawing a map, but that's all I've done so far, I would really appreciate help, thanks.

A bestiary is actually pretty simple. Its a list of all creatures in a place/world with an image and details about the 'typical' make up/strength/abilities and other what not. XD Things get detailed but without even a general list some times its hard for people to choose a character.

Zarinthya

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:21 am

Thanks. Me and Arakk had a chat and came up with this template:

Species name:
General appearance: (Include body structure, what colors are common, etc.)
Degree of intelligence:
Communities: (Yes or no, general structure of said communities)
Life expectancy:
Habitat:
Rarity:
Temperament/Alignment:
Size:
General abilities:
General magic aptitude:
Other:

I would really love suggestions. I don't even think they would be suggestions. I will accept 99.9% of species, as long as they are not too overpowered or completely impossible XD, Thanks.

p.s. I will be starting a bestiary soon, need to type it up in a word document before though, so I need as many suggestions as possible, of course more can be added later on.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarinthya Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:49 am

Maybe a good start would be some basic creatures?
Like dragons and then list specific versons like water/earth/air/ or what ever? XD

I don't really think any of them need special names or anything :3 XD of course always feel free to do that...naming stuff can be fun...lawl.

How about like a class?

Like...

Flight class creatures:
Dragons, gryphons, and ect.

Then something like... Earth Class creatures? Might help orginize but at the same time maybe thats too over done... XD I'll leave it up to you. :3.

Zarinthya

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:43 am

Well there is a limit to how much I can do at the moment. I have alot going on, but as soon as I get some time I will. But I don't reckon that I will have too many classes of species, especially of dragons.
Thanks for your input, locking topic^^
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Elesee :: OOC :: Questions

Permissions in this forum: