Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from That Guy.

2 posters

Go down

Hello from That Guy.  Empty Hello from That Guy.

Post  Arakk Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:14 am

Hello, all! I am Arakk, the resident insane genius with no prospects, otherwise known as That Guy. Those who've been on my skype awhile already know, but I'll share here; my given name is Sean, though I do prefer my internet persona. I am currently pegged with aspergers, like to consider myself friendly, and don't buy into religion. Problem, then don't bring it up. I am an avid roleplayer and writer, and I hope to be active here. ^^ Suppose I'll invent some characters now.

Atteryv; Gender: Male; Age: 26; Species: Dragon; Job: N/A; Skills: Tooth and claw, mageflame (Burns away at magic and allows him to control the flow of his fire); Weaknesses: People/interaction; Characteristics: Bold when necessary, reclusive, bluntly honest when asked a question, enjoys teaching others (so long as they are nice to him about it); Appearance: Somewhat large obsidian-black drake with saphire-blue chest plates and eyes and six horns, the lower two rather short (small spikes) and the upper two about twice as long, all of which stick straight back from his head; Extra: Not welcome very many places, as he openly prefers drakes.

Ellem; Gender: Male; Age: ? (Appears to be in the range of 16-20); Species: Human(?); Job: Apprentice magic user; Skills: Illusion magic, void magic; Weaknesses: Celestial magic, physical combat; Characteristics: Friendly and charismatic, though secretive about the source of his education. Not evil, but lacks many morals that others take for granted. ((NARCISSISTIC!)) ; Appearance: A tall, long fingered human with oddly glowing eyes, violet and gem-faceted. Keeps his hair shoulder-length, enjoying the intimidating effect he can produce with just a tiny magical breeze. Generally dresses in black, form fitting clothing and a long cape reinforced with spun mithril fibers; Extra: Skilled magicians would clearly sense his connection to the Void (As in the vast emptiness defying all existence) and gather that he is not what he seems.

Kadan: Gender: Male; Age: 68; Species: Elf; Job: Hunter; Skills: Master bowman and only slightly less proficient with a pair of daggers, butchering, skinning, tanning, and rapid healing; Weaknesses: Very little defense against magic, very gruff and a poor barterer; Characteristics: Gruff, defensive, quiet, but loyal to the rare soul to befriend him; Appearance: An attractive young adult by elven standards, yet untouched by age. Piercing blue eyes and distinctive black hair, which he keeps short and groomed, tend to make him attractive right up until he opens his mouth. He tends to wear the faded greens and browns of the woodlands, even when finery would be appropriate.

Seya; Gender: Female; Age: 38; Species: Dragon; Job: Messenger; Skills: Speed, icy breath and core temp., can use some magic when water is present; Weaknesses: Brittle scales (only good for deflecting blows), short temper; Characteristics: Agressive, dislikes others (hard to befriend), often regrets her snappish first responses, loves to negotiate for her services. Not the most moral, and will take any job if it pays well; Appearance: Slightly small white dragoness with sky/ice blue chest plates and harsh eyes the color of her chest plates. Has two horns that curve down towards her neck, surrounded by small amounts of frill, which hide her ear holes; Extra: Carries messages and occasionally packages for anyone with coin, having devoted all of her early years to exploration and practicing flight.

Eldyn; Gender: Male; Age: 47; Species: Dragon; Job: Miner; Skills: Strong, perceptive, good at gemcutting; Weaknesses: Hard to take seriously, slow (Physically), can't carry a tune to save his life, no magical ability whatsoever; Characteristics: Friendly, charismatic, enthusiastic, outspoken, optimistic; Appearance: Thickly muscled flat black drake of average size with startling white chest plates and friendly bright green eyes, constantly glinting in good humor. Two somewhat long horns that curve up and back from his head and twist to a slight spiral at the tips; Extra: Always joking or unabashedly belting off one of his discordant attempts at a popular tavern song. This makes him almost impossible to take seriously, and often causes others to mark him as immature or younger than he really is.

Orakk; Gender: Male; Age: 31; Species: Dragon; Job: Bard, trader; Skills: Fast and agile, skilled with a harp (and has a fair voice to go with it), sharp wit and sharper tongue, and can use some magic; Weaknesses: Not strong, poor hunter, sickens easily; Characteristics: Quiet when not performing, neutral towards others (Will not approach, but not hard to befriend), highly affectionate with anyone he considers a friend; Appearance: Small, tan fur-drake with slightly darker brown chest and stripes. Actual ears, wolf or fox-like, with a full range of motion. Takes pride in his appearance, and is constantly grooming himself; Extra: Harp is made of oak and inlaid with mithril for appearance, strings are specially treated plant fiber. *No wings.

Kyaru; Gender: Male; Age: 19; Species: Dragon; Job: Thief, scavenger, paw-for-hire; Skills: Soft paw pads, excellent for sneaking. Small and fast, good at illusion magic, can use his oddly long and narrow tongue to pick simple locks, using a claw or three for more advanced ones; Weaknesses: Cannot fight very well, as claws are brittle from where he files them to lock-picking tips, and he has an overall fragile body type and no major combat magic; Characteristics: Smart, distrustful, nocturnal ,jumpy, secretive, very hard to approach without him disappearing, not the most loyal friend, but firmly believes that no-one deserves to die, and will fight for even a complete stranger if they would otherwise die; Appearance; Small, black fur-drake with grey chest and a mask-pattern around his eyes. Has a pair of horns between his ears, which curve around his ears to point forwards and slightly upwards (Think Dungeons/Dragons black), does not wash often and often rolls in crushed charcoal to dull the shine of his fur; Extra: No wings, as with Orakk.

Last edited by Arakk on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : d/r mixup)
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello from That Guy.  Empty Re: Hello from That Guy.

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Welcome Arrak, hope you enjoy your time on this forum, my good friend^^ All your characters are fine.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:30 am

Hee. Same question as Pear, do I call you Hestha here?
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:43 am

Call me what you will^^, it makes no difference

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:01 am

Adding charas, whee!

Eilox; Gender: Male; Age: 246; Species: Dragon; Job: Speaker for the Council; Skills: Tooth and claw, mageflame (Burns away at magic and allows him to control the flow of his fire), knowledge of several ancient rituals, wisdom on a range of topics; Weaknesses: Softhearted; Characteristics: Loud, friendly, authoritative, does not take kindly to contradiction, quick temper, loyal; Appearance: Huge obsidian-black drake with saphire-blue chest plates and eyes and two horns, long, sticking back from his head and curving upwards; Extra: Father of Atteryv, very accepting.

Arakk; Gender: Male; Age: (Planned hatchling); Species: Dragon; Job: N/A; Skills: N/A; Weaknesses: N/A; Characteristics: N/A; Appearance: Large brown hatchling with two long horns that curve back and out to the side, corkscrewing about half at the tips. Very thick scales, somewhat heavyset; Extra: One of the hatchlings planned for Rasta and Seya's first clutch.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum