Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rasta's respite rooms

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rasta's respite rooms - Page 3 Empty Re: Rasta's respite rooms

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:56 pm

Isrir giggled and slid down from Tieree, landing between his paws, then scrambling over to sit on his haunches between him and Atteryv. Tieree nods in response to Seya's Question "We had a conversation yesterday about him not wandering into the swamp. He was a little upset." He nudged Isrir gently as if apologising for bringing it up again. Rasta nods "I certainly wouldn't be in my prime, Seya" He chuckled and turned to explain to Atteryv and Tieree "I haven't been looking after myself. I rarely leave my lair, and have stayed in the same place for over eighty years now without anything other than a library of books, a storeroom of deer and a small waterfall. It's not much of a healthy lifestyle, really." He smiled as Seya said he was the most worthy, and carried on explaining how kind he is, leaning down to nuzzle her "thanks." He nodded "And yes... been reading since I was small" He chuckled "Was quite the weirdo back home." He looked at Atteryv as he addressed him, shaking his head "Oh, no." He chuckled "We're just good friends" He smiled and nodded "Sounds interesting... would you mind going there?" He smiled "Seya wants me to live longer, because she doesn't want me to die." He smiled and nudged her "My first proper friend, she is."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Seya smiles at the three, snuggling next to Rasta as she listens, saying nothing until Atteryv's question, and then blushing visibly and thinking, but shaking her head. "N-no! He's.. It's not..." She lets Rasta handle the question when she so shiningly fails, thanking him with an embarrassed nuzzle, and staying silent until he mentions that she's his first proper friend. "Am I really..? That's nice to hear... And I can't repay you for your kindness by letting you die, either. What kind of friend would I be then..?" She smiles at him now, before looking back to Atteryv. "Then to the settlement we go.. But we'll have to eat first, where are those swamp cows we hunted last time?"

Atteryv watches the exchange, chuckling at Seya's reaction and teasing Rasta with, "You might want to ask her about that in private, that response seemed a bit hesitant to me. Just a bit, heh..." He shrugs when Rasta explains that Seya doesn't want him to die, continuing his tease with, "I'm sure she doesn't, listen to how she's going on about you. I'd be jealous, if she were my type." He chuckles, sobering at the thought of a visit to the settlement. "I.. Can. I haven't been there since I was exiled, though... If they turn me out, claim there was no other guide and leave me. You've certainly earned Ancienthood several times over, Rasta." He smiles at the old drake, standing. "But we'll have to go before I lose my resolve.. I'll fetch that extra gator, you two can share it. You're lucky I way overhunted yesterday." He fetches the gator, as promised, and drops it between the two, smiling again. "Eat fast, this is already seeming like a bad idea."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Rasta looked down at Seya with a raised eyeridge at her reaction to Atteryv's question, then looked up at Atteryv, quite confused as to what he was getting at. He nodded at Seya's question "Really. My 'friends' back when I was a hatchling only hanged around with me because I acted the way I did... So pretty much,." He smiled and nodded, again confused as to what Atteryv was going on about, and finally catching on, smiling briefly before nodding at the change of subject "I'm sure they won't do anything when I'm around." He grinned "I may be kind, but I can be very intimidating and offputting too" He chuckled and nodded "Yeah I think food would be nice, thanks" He smiled at the gator and began eating it, fast as Atteryv suggested.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:56 pm

Seya growls at Atteryv's teasing, seeming about to pounce him, then shrugs when she notices Rasta catch on, sighing, shaking her head, and leaning against the older drake gently and listening to Atteryv agree to take them to the settlement. "Good.. You should meet your family again, even if it is just to make them feel guilty for turning you out.. And as for taking us, I knew there was a good reason I didn't bite you just now, hmm.." When Atteryv brought the food out, she would immediately dig in away from Rasta, occasionally stopping to look up at him thoughtfully or glare over at Atteryv. When she had eaten her fill, likely before Rasta was finished, she would frown over at Atteryv, muttering, "Thanks a lot," then stand and stretch, ready to go.

Atteryv grins playfully, also noticing the smile. "Aha, he notices at last! Heh.. Good luck figuring that out when I'm not around to be clawed, heh." He ignores Seya's death glare and shrugs at Rasta's assumption that nothing would happen. "I -was- exiled, not sure how permanent that is.. Don't try to be big and scary, or they'll put you out too..." He waits for both to finish eating, then nuzzles Tieree and Isrir with a small purr. "I'll be back tonight, with or without these two... Tieree, make sure Isrir gets to sleep.. Though I'd be happy to see -you- when I get back tonight," he purrs, standing and walking to the edge of the clearing to look back at Seya and Rasta. "Come on, you two.. Like I said, I plan to be back by tonight." With this, he sets off to the north.

--

Atteryv would lead the two several miles, then take flight, heading northeast until they come upon a huge mountain, the top higher than any dragon could hope to fly. He leads them carefully to a hole in the side, and quite oddly, sunlight is visible on the other side, as well as grass and other plant life, just like on their side of the passage. "Through here.. Don't attack the guardians, they tend to step out all around you suddenly," he warns.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:23 pm

Rasta seemed not to mind any of it, but he noticed her glares and annoyance towards Atteryv now before sighing, finishing his bit of the gator and standing up too. He snorted at Atteryv's idea of him getting put out too and shook his head "I don't think so." He chuckled "I was only joking when I said that." He grinned and stood up, stretching his legs and wings.

Tieree nuzzled Atteryv back and nodded, smiling "Alright then. See you tonight." He laid his head down next to Isrir who was already over the excitement of new people, and lying on his back.
---
Rasta tilted his head, frowning "Huh? Guardians?"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Seya follows Atteryv quietly, notably staying close to Rasta's side throughout the journey, not too put off by Atteryv's teasing and the fact that Rasta was now likely aware of her developing feelings for him as somewhat more than a grandfatherly drake who had fed and sheltered her in his lair, but also not bringing up the topic, respecting Atteryv's thinly veiled request that they do it somewhere she wouldn't be tempted to claw the nosy black and blue drake if things went badly. When they arrive, she listens to him before shrugging and walking forward, figuring she could answer Rasta's question by getting these 'guardians' to reveal themselves. "Old fashioned term for whoever's on guard duty.. I think.." She continues walking to the other end of the tunnel, where she is accosted by two drakes, one red and the other yellow, both clad in light ceremonial armor. She manages, as advised, not to attack in surprise, instead inquiring, "Guardians?"
The larger of the two, the red, would smile kindly and nod. "Mmhm. We watch the tunnel, make sure noone nasty gets in here.. We've got hatchlings to think about, after all. Are you alone?" Seya shakes her head, gesturing the other two to come through with a paw, all the while smiling at the guard. "No, three.. Two of us are just looking for this Ancient ritual, the third is taking a break from his exile.. Hopefully to shame his parents for turning him out into the swamps."
The yellow would flinch at this, knowing exactly who she was talking about and remembering the time he had been pounced, grimacing as he remembered more details about the 'exile'. The red speaks them. "Atteryv? We thought he was dead! It was a setup, only meant to last a week or so.. He went and left the night before.." He peeks around Seya to spot the black and blue drake, who stares back defiantly, out of hearing range. "It really is him," he says quietly, then shouts, "Atteryv! Come here, your father will want to see you!" Seya would roll her eyes at the developing drama, but assume that Rasta would live long enough for it to all boil down, and possibly drink some of the resulting tea, before needing the ritual too urgently.
Atteryv would blink as his name is called, appearing confused, then quickening his pace to stand across from the guard. "My father? You're kidding, he didn't even show up at the Council."
The guard lowers his head apologetically and shakes his head, sighing. "He didn't support it.. That was the most obvious way he could show it. A lot of us thought it was a bad idea, scaring you into shape.. But majority rules. Your 'exile' was supposed to last a week.. But you left the night before, and noone found you.. Where'd you go, the swamp?" The friendly red shrugs and points them towards the largest opening in the rock, which most trained eyes would identify as one of many lair entrances. The mountain was lined with them, all the way up, some extending down. "Grand hall is that way, if you'd forgotten... Feel free to interrupt whatever the council are doing, just let me see their faces." Atteryv nods distantly, feeling a bit overwhelmed by all of this. If the friendly red was telling the truth, he had exiled himself... Moments later, he decides that he's better for it, thinking of Tieree, Marhri, and Isrir, who he never would have met if not for his exile, then grins up at the guard. "Yes, let's! This should be interesting.. And you honestly think my father will be happy to see me..?"
The guard simply nods and starts leading them towards the grand hall, chuckling quietly and announcing, "Two newcomers, one returning, Council. The argument over biped ladders will have to wait, I think." The assembled dragons, all appearing to be about Rasta's age, though undeniably in better condition and with a strange, unique difference in scent all fall silent to stare at the newcomers.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Rasta would most likely be silent through all of this, just bowing to the elders, listening to the events, nudging Atteryv with a smile when he seemed ready to see his father again before stepping closer to Seya while they entered the Grand Hall. When they were in, he looked around them all, and smiled briefly, seeing they looked his age.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:25 am

Seya looks around in fear-tinged amazement at the sheer number of strange-smelling elders as they enter the grand hall, dropping all pretense and pressing close to Rasta for comfort and support under the weight of so many eyes. She cautiously looks up at the Council, after a while of such nervousness, and her eye is caught by a flicker of movement from the assembly.
A huge black and blue drake, strikingly similar to Atteryv, makes his way down to the four, nodding the guardian back to his post. From his expression, he doesn't believe his eyes, and they flicker between Seya, Rasta, and Atteryv. After a few moments, though, he puts on a smile, similar to the one Atteryv used to put people at-ease around him. "What have we here..? A messenger, from your gear, an ancient dragon who is not an Ancient, and.. My son?" His eyes lock on to Atteryv with the last, questioning statement. After a few moments, he steps forward to hug Atteryv briefly, before stepping back with a smile and turning to the other two. "Atteryv, I know... Who are you two? And what, might I ask, are you doing here?"
Atteryv watches his father descend from the gathering, nodding at each of his observations when he lands. "Your son," he confirms faintly as his father steps forward to hug him, gently returning the hug. He smiles at the other two as his father questions them, nodding encouragingly. "This is my father... Apparently, a better one than I knew he was. He's probably speaking for the council, since noone has stopped him.. Go ahead and ask." With this, he glances at his father and nods respectfully. "I'm happy to know you care about me and all.. But these two can show you my lair, if you would like to see it. Me, I've promised that I'll be back home tonight... See you, until you think you can visit," he says, then pads out, leaving a stunned-looking council and confused father in his wake. The latter turns back to Seya and Rasta, still waiting.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:58 am

Rasta looked down at Seya when she pressed into him and nuzzled her comfortingly, looking up to Atteryv's father with a formal smile. He listened to the small reunion, happy that Atteryv is still fully accepted. He nodded to Atteryv as he was going "Was nice meeting you, Atteryv, thanks for everything", before turning back to the ancient before him, bowing low when he was asked to explain who he was before looking up to him and speaking "I am Rasta, and this is Seya, my... friend" He smiled briefly then carried on "We came here... because Seya was told by Atteryv that I could find a way to extend my years here."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:18 am

Seya gently returns Rasta's nuzzle, looking down at her paws respectfully while keeping her eyes on Atteryv's father. She smiles slightly when they hug, putting this together with what the guard had said. When Atteryv goes to leave, she nods to him, smiling. "We'll show you," she confirms to his father, nodding. "See you, Atteryv, thank you for bringing us." She bows with Rasta, but lets him introduce them, blinking at his pause before naming her his friend, sparing a bit of thought to the possible implications. She nods when he explains why they were there, clarifying, "He said you have the ritual that the dragons of legend used, the Ancients.. And you smell different, I'm guessing you do?"

Atteryv's father nods, chuckling. "Yes, we have it... And it's no big secret, either. We've performed it for a few dragons who've come here, though they've likely kept it quiet, with good reason. Mmm.. The ritual requires a quantity of blood from one or several Ancients, you see, and it can affect bipeds, as well. If we made the knowledge widespread, every existing Ancient would be hunted and possibly bled for every creature that wanted to live forever." He grimaces, then shrugs. "Two or three at a time? Not a problem. Hmm.. And I see one of you is younger than one hundred years, but it's merely a tradition... Seya, was it? We'll do this for you, as well. It should save you a trip, hmm.." With this, the drake looks up at the council, looking for any sign that they disapproved of their speaker's offer. When none object, he turns back to smile at the two. "So, then. Are you ready?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:36 am

Rasta smiled properly now when he realised that he was much less formal than what he thought he would be, and takes a deep breath, glad that this trip wasn't wasted. He smiled down at Seya "Thank you an awful lot... though I really don't like the thought of using others blood..." He frowned "But... if it doesn't harm them too much..." He looked around, afraid he had embarrassed himself now by speaking out, and fell silent, and simply nods in response to his last question.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:48 am

Seya listens intently to Atteryv's father, only reacting when he asks if they are ready. "If Rasta is ready, I am," she asserts, shrugging. "Can't be any harm in it, can there? Let's do it," she agrees boldly, even though she has no clue what else the ritual entails.

Atteryv's father chuckles, along with several of the formerly stony Ancients, most of which were warming up to the newcomers already, one or two of which already noticing something more than friendship between the two, though not quite sure what. The speaker nods as they both affirm they are ready, then warns them, "The ancients aren't the only ones who bleed. Our blood will be replacing yours, every last drop. If you're still sure.. That way." He nods towards a smaller opening in the back, which seems to open into a dimly lit area with a strange shrine of some sort, consisting of four standing stones and a slightly raised, intricately pattern connected to them. "Wait in there, I'll gather volunteers." He would wait for them to start moving before flying up to the raised area where the other Ancients observed, in the less stifling atmosphere it would be easy to count about two dozen. Atteryv's father would arrive in the cave moments later with seven other ancients, of various colors, smiling reassuringly. "Alright.. Who's first? Truly, it's not much of a spectacle... You'll die, or near enough, and stand back up an ancient. Takes willpower, so which one of you has more of that?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:59 am

Rasta hid an embarrassed blush, and winced at the thought of what's about to happen. He draped his wing over Seya to walk with him to the room in which they were told to go, and he waited. He hugged Seya to his side until they asked who had the most willpower before nudging Seya "Seya, definitely. She wouldn't rest until she found something to help me live longer. Me... I've never had willpower to be perfectly honest" He chuckled
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:23 am

Seya smiles, grimacing at the thought of draining her blood, as it reminded her of the carnage she had recently seen, but smiling, reassured that it would be replaced. She starts to volunteer to go first even before the willpower question, nodding when the Ancient is finished. She smiles at Rasta's complement, chuckling. "To be sure. You could have used some to resist those extra deer over the years, hmm. But yes, I'm going first, even if he doesn't like it." She steps onto the central stone platform, thinking it was the most obvious place for the one undergoing the ritual. "What now?"

Atteryv's father listens to them, nodding when Seya asserts that she would be going first and smiling at Rasta when she steps on to the platform. "Don't worry, Rasta. We'll take good care of her.. We've done this dozens of times before, even for one like her, with the ice bond." He looks to Seya at her question, as the other volunteers discuss who would be participating in Seya's ritual, which would require far less blood from each of them than Rasta's. Eventually, it is decided they will take the fair route and split both eight ways, two to a stone, and Atteryv's father finally answers, "Well, you pick a major vein and open it up.. You get to pick where, and how big of a wound... It'll leave a scar, though. Inside of a leg is popular. The ritual will heal it up, when we're done, but don't go and spill your guts.. Won't fix that. Just relax and it'll be over before you know it." He grimaces as he realizes this might sound a bit like an executioner's last consoling words, then shrugs, taking his position next to one of the four stones, an action mirrored by the other seven. Four begin speaking the spell to awaken each of the stones, and the delicate patterning on each stone and the central platform begins to glow blue. Atteryv's father nods to Seya, saying, "Whenever you're ready."

Seya, seeing no reason to delay, would grin unworriedly at Rasta, trusting Atteryv's family to follow through on their promise to keep her alive but joking, "If I die, make sure they're careful with my corpse. Bury me in flowers or something ironic.. Like flowers. Heh." At Atteryv's father's words, she would unflinchingly pick a more or less numb spot on her neck that one of her major veins was known to run through, opening a cut about six inches long that bleeds immediately and profusely, grimacing. She keeps her expression stony, though, and settles into a comfortable position to wait.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

Rasta smiled, chuckling at the deer suggestion "I don't like eating too much, so that was no problem" He winked. He stepped back and sat down when he explained what had to be done, watching Seya, having to look away when she cuts herself, feeling quite sick inside and shivering. He shuts his eyes, shaking his head.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:41 am

Seya chuckles at Rasta's assertion that he had no problem not overeating, not stopping in her journey to the platform. After the ritual is started, and she rapidly loses lifeblood, she puts on a faint smile, not feeling too much pain because of the spot she had chosen. As she starts to grow faint, she murmurs, "It'll be alright," to calm Rasta, then slumps unconscious.

The assembled Ancients would wait for Seya to lose enough blood to grow faint, then reopen old scars on their forelegs, obviously from volunteering previously or perhaps even their own rituals, weaving their own blood into the spell and casting the piece that would heal her wound and theirs, replacing Seya's blood with that of the assemble Ancients, just as Seya's last drop of blood flowed out, aided by the magic. The stones would suddenly stop glowing, and Seya's blood on the platform would disappear as well. Atteryv's father smiles and steps forward to nudge Seya, who stirs. Rasta might note that she now shared the strange quirk in scent that the other dragons in the room did, and was breathing normally again.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:43 am

Rasta looked up at her when she murmurs, and watches the less horrific part, smiling as soon as he say Atteryv's father smiling, figuring that it meant it was all good, and stood up as Seya stirs, and bows. He sort of envied her bravery then, because he was still a bit worried, even when he was sure that it would work for him if it did for her.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:09 am

Seya stirs as she is nudged, slowly opening her eyes and commenting quite solidly, "I feel.. Different." Blinking a few moments, she stands and goes over to Rasta, purring and nuzzling him. She shows no sign that she has just lost all of the blood in her body, save a small scar on her neck where she had opened the vein. She smiles at him, feeling remarkably full of energy and confidence. "You don't have to worry, just pick a spot you won't feel too much. This feels.. Great!" She jumps up on his back effortlessly, just to show that she could, then slips off and nuzzles him affectionately. "I think this is exactly what we've been looking for.. Ask questions later," she encourages, grinning.

The assembled ancients chuckle and nod to each other, used to the enthusiasm that was the result of the sudden boost in energy and the intense feeling of confidence brought on by the ritual, consistent remnants from the ritual that would last about two days, slightly more if Seya slept in that time. Atteryv's father follows her and nods to Rasta. "She's an Ancient now. That's all there is to it, really. We're looking into a new way to do it, perhaps to stop the need for bleeding so much, but we're not sure that will ever happen. Whenever you're ready, step on forward and pick a spot.. You've waited a bit late for this, but it should still work."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:31 am

Rasta smiled and nuzzled her back, wincing as she jumped on his back "Okay..." He raised an eyeridge "You sure you haven't just drugged her?" He jokes, licking her softly before saying to her "Oh that's going to be hard... I feel too much" He chuckled, nodding to Atteryv's father's words. "I'm sure there are other ways, hmm? As the two legs say 'There's more than one way to skin a cat' " He smirked, wondering if he was just embarrassing himself again. He walked onto the platform and frowns "It... should work? what do you mean by that? You have tried it on older dragons... right?" He waits for answers before he starts anything.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:46 am

Seya purrs, shaking her head. "I'm not drugged, I feel like I've just had my best rest in ages, a good meal, and-," she cuts herself off before she says something embarrassing. "Anyways, I've actually got this energy, it's not just something making me feel good." She smiles and nuzzles Rasta gently, shrugging. "Lots of spots are mostly numb and you don't even notice. Just poke around, you'll find one." She wanders returns his lick as she says this, shrugging at his sureness that there could be another way, then mirrors his worry quite clearly. "Yes, what do you mean?"

The assembled shrug and mutter among themselves even as the platform and stones begin to glow again, and Atteryv's father steps forward to address Rasta's concern. "It should work, and has, with a drake your age. But in my lifetime, three of about a hundred and thirty dragons to go through this have died from something affecting them before the ritual was finished.. As long as your not poisoned, it will be fine. I, Eilox, speaker for the council in this, can promise you on my own life that you will not die from anything we do.. I just honor those who have died, personally, with those words. Good enough?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:08 am

Rasta seems to get a little bit more nervous, nodding slowly after Eilox explained "I'm sorry for doubting... Just... dying doesn't really appeal to me... heh... but yes... I suppose that's good enough, I'm sure I am not poisoned." He decides not to take Seya's advice and risk embarrassing himself further by poking himself for a few minutes to find a numb spot. He instead just chooses the same spot as Seya did, since he didn't want to stand on the platform bleeding for ages. He lay down and took a deep breath before cutting into his neck, wincing in pain and laying his head down. He managed a smile to Seya before closing his eyes tight, feeling sick again. He would fall unconscious after a few seconds, blood spilling out at a blinding rate.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:19 am

Seya would smile as Rasta seemed to be ready to go through with it, calming herself and settling down. She winces when he picks the same spot she had, clearly noticing it wasn't as numb for him. She tenses at the rate at which the blood flows, but relaxes when she sees that the Ancients had noticed before her and had begun casting to make up for the difference.

Luckily for Rasta, Seya's ritual had wakened the stones enough to make the process go more smoothly, and by the time he lost his last drop of blood, he would receive the blood of the ancients as well, and his wound would disappear just as promptly. Eilox would note the light from the stones wink out, smiling. It indicated that he had another ancient sitting in the middle of the platform, as the stones would keep glowing if Rasta were anything but, even if he were dead. Slightly weakened by the portion of blood he had donated to the two, he nevertheless smiles and walks over to nudge Rasta, followed shortly by Seya, who would make the nudge something more like a nuzzle, purring as she noted that he smelled like her and the others, now, beneath his normal scent of old dragon, older books, and even older earth. Regardless of their assurances, neither seems sure until Rasta responds somehow.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:35 am

Rasta blinked his eyes open and slowly sat up, nuzzling Seya then grinning up at Eilox "Thank you." He stood up and hugged Seya into his chest, notably not so energetic as Seya was, but that was likely because he's never energetic anyway. He stepped away from the shrine, nibbling her horns and frills "This is the best I've felt in... one hundred and eighty years" He chuckled and looked up to Eilox "Nothing quite like this feeling, is there?" He smiled "Thanks for everything..." He then raised his voice, turning to the rest of them "...all of you".
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:31 am

Seya smiles as Rasta opens his eyes and sits up, then purrs and returns the hug, nuzzling into him. She steps away from the shrine with him and makes a sound of surprise as he starts nibbling at her horns and frill, though she does purr louder and blush faintly, smiling. "Good, that means it worked," she points out, a bit distracted by his attentions, which she would return the moment his head came into reach again. "You're an Ancient... Amazing, isn't it?"

Eilox and the other council members nod approvingly, stepping forward to offer congratulations and acknowledge his thanks. All of them seem quite happy for the two, Rasta's affection and Seya's reaction making clear to all what was going on. After everyone else has had their chance to speak with the two, Eilox steps forward, smiling, to offer a few words of advice. "Now that you're ancients, you'll be targets for the ones that don't care about our ritual, and just want immortality.. Keep quiet, and only share the secret with good friends, hmm? But you two should sleep now, regardless of how you feel. It will help your bodies adjust.. And in the morning, you can point me in Atteryv's general direction, and I'll find him, if you don't mind." He smiles at the two, then starts walking towards the doorway into the grand hall, where there would be a general air of celebration for two more Ancients in the world. Advising the two to ignore the commotion, he would lead them to a lair nearby, which looked to be used only rarely. "This one is for guests," he explains, nodding to the dust. "Noone will bother you until morning, but I suggest you rest." Smiling at the two, he would take his leave, wincing as he realizes his implication after the fact. "Either way, good night," he would trail behind him.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:47 am

[color=violet]Rasta smiled and carries on his attentions, figuring she enjoyed them. He grinned "Yeah.. I feel so much better and happier now." He smiled and swayed his tail "Yeah, finally" he chuckled and quietly spoke with each of the other council members, nodding to Eilox's warnings "Don't worry. I have no friends but your son and Seya, anyway. So it would be no problem keeping it a secret." He followed him out of the hall, raising an eyeridge at how dusty it looked "Oh well. It's a bit like home" he chuckled and turned around to Eilox "Thanks, see you soon" He smiled and sat down "I feel so much better. Don't you?" He laid his head on his paws.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum