Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rasta's respite rooms

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rasta's respite rooms - Page 4 Empty Re: Rasta's respite rooms

Post  Arakk Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:08 am

Seya purrs to show that she very much enjoys Rasta's attentions, listening to his response and licking his snout when he finishes, noting the sway of his tail. "Hmm, I'm happy for you... Especially that you're feeling happier. You deserve this, Rasta." With this, she purrs and nuzzles into his side, listening to Eilox's warnings as well, nodding silently in acknowledgement. Following him out of the hall and to the guest lair with Rasta, smiling and thanking Atteryv's father for everything before he leaves. Settling down next to Rasta with a small sigh of contentment, looking thoughtful for a few moments before blushing again, looking down at her paws and asking, "Rasta.. You've noticed I see you as a bit more than a friend, right..?" Shyly pawing at her snout, wrestling with the fear of rejection that her irresponsible parents had seated in her so long ago, she continues, "If you haven't.. I'm telling you now, I do.. I know its a bit strange, since I'm so much younger, but.. Is there any chance we could be together? I mean.." She trails off, the feelings of confidence no match for the deep belief that noone truly wanted her for more than what she could do for them, drakes particularly, a sad thought from her childhood she had come to accept as fact. After a few moments, she would sadly let her head drop to her paws, assuming he would argue against it, citing his greater age or lack of interest, already making a empty-feeling game of trying to guess which it would be.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:07 pm

Rasta drapes a wing over Seya as she settles next to him, and hugs her to his side. He smiles warmly at the question "Yes, I have noticed..." He licks her neck gently "I don't think age is a matter, no." He nips at her neck softly, nuzzling her when she dropped her head to her paws "I have liked you from the moment I saw you... and right now, there's something telling me that there is something more than simply liking you... You are by far the best person I have ever met." He licked her cheek and lay his head next to hers "This something is nothing I have ever felt before... but around you... I feel it." He smiled, and if everything was quiet, she would hear the unfamiliar sound of him purring quietly.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:04 am

Seya purrs as she is hugged to Rasta's side, and then falls silent at his response, until the lick, at which point she looks up hopefully. His comment about age wouldn't reassure her, however, and she would continue dropping her head until the nip, at which point she looks up at him again, listening carefully and slowly regaining the hopeful expression from earlier. "I.. I am? And.. You don't mind that I'm younger..?" At his last words, she looks over to him, as though to confirm that he was serious, before purring again, throwing her paws around his neck and hugging him tightly, nuzzling into his neck. When she notes the purring, she relaxes against him, a wonderful feeling of contentment washing over her. "I'm glad I met you, Rasta. And... I hope I make you happy, as you do for me." After a few moments of snuggling, she would slowly release her hug and lean against Rasta, resting her head next to his.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:22 am

Rasta smiled warmly and nodded "Yes. By far." He chuckled softly, shaking his head "Of course I don't mind... Why would I?" He chuckled and hugged her into his chest with both paws and wings, curling his neck around her "You have already made me happy. Without you, I'd still be in my small room.... probably sleeping by now." As she released the hug, he would put both wings back to his sides, draping the one back over Seya. He crosses his paws over and lays his head on them, lying on his side, and curling a bit around Seya before licking her cheek "We should sleep now I think..." He smiled and shut his eyes.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:49 am

Seya smiles back at Rasta as he speaks, listening happily. As he pulls her into a hug, she makes a small sound of surprise, which becomes a purr as she realizes what Rasta is doing, and then presses gently into his chest with a smile, nibbling affectionately at his neck as he curls it around her. "I'm glad then.. I hope it lasts, more than anything. I don't think being in your small room is a bad thing... You can make that bigger, after all, and that should be the first thing when we get back.. But being there alone, that's not quite a happy thought." She smiles as she releases the hug, finishing, "I'd be happy to be there with you," before he speaks. When he settles down to rest, she purrs and snuggles close to him, nodding in agreement. "Sleep would be nice... Especially together." With this, she tucks herself comfortably under her wings, rests her head as close to Rasta's as she can without disturbing him, and closes her own eyes, quickly falling asleep.

--

Seya would likely wake before Rasta, as she was used to sleeping for no more than eight hours at a time, all that was necessary for the feeling of being well-rested. If she did, though, she would happily snuggle close to him, enjoying the warmth for however long it took him to wake on his own. When he finally did, she would affectionately lick his snout and purr, "Good morning. Feeling as good as I am?"

Eilox would wander over to the cave mouth a few hours after Seya woke, but would wait there until he heard both voices before calling, "Good morning you two! You should probably head off this morning, before someone asks you to join the community," not entering on the off chance that they wanted a bit more time together in private.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:05 am

Rasta woke up quite suddenly at the snuggle into him, and licked the length of her neck "Good Morning, Seya. Yes, I'm feeling great... Best nights sleep ever" He smiled and nuzzled her before looking toward the entrance after hearing the voice call in, before calling back, in a fairly tired voice "Right then. Don't worry, I think we will leave quite soon." He hugged Seya into his side with his wing and nibbled her scales some. "Though it is up to you when we do, Hmm?" He seems to press closer to her, laying his neck over hers.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:17 am

Seya purrs loudly, both at the lick and Rasta's response. "Good, I'm glad..." She returns the nuzzle and looks up towards the entrance and Eilox's voice, responding after Rasta, "Yes, just a little bit longer to wake up." At Rasta's attentions, she nips his snout playfully, shaking her head a bit. "Let's head back to your lair..." She pauses, enjoying the closeness when he presses against her and lays his neck over her. "In a little bit. I like this," she purrs, nuzzling against his head adoringly.

Eilox shrugs and settles down, waiting for them to finish 'waking up', smiling as he thinks of his own mate. "I'll be out here then, don't forget that you've promised to show me the way to Atteryv on your way home."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:29 am

Rasta chuckled at her few mind changes, nibbling and licking her neck, a lot more confident "Me too... never been like this with anyone before..." He swayed his tail across the floor "I can't believe this, Seya... tell me this isn't just a really long dream" He chuckled, calling out to Eilox softly "Don't worry, we remember."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:44 am

Seya purrs and enjoys his attentions, replying, "Neither have I.. But I'm happy that I am, and even happier that it's with you." She catches his swaying tail, curling her own around it. At his request, she thinks for a moment, until he calls out to Eilox, then shyly nuzzles him, gradually working her way into a gentle kiss, before pulling away hurriedly and burying her head in his chest, murmuring, "Does that convince you..? Don't suppose anyone has tried that, so how could you dream it?" Nuzzling into him lovingly, she reassures him, "It's not a dream. I'm real, and you are too... I refuse to see it any other way." After a few more minutes of snuggling, she would reluctantly stand and slip away from Rasta, nodding towards the entrance. "We should go, like Eilox said.. Someone might ask us to join, and community and privacy are two different things," she hints playfully, blushing but trying to see if she could draw the same reaction from Rasta. When Rasta got up, she would call, "Coming," to Eilox and make her way outside happily ahead of Rasta.

Eilox would chuckle as Seya called up, and grin at her. "Ready to go then? Just fly past Atteryv's lair, I'll make a point of visiting. You don't need to worry I'll follow you home, hmm.." With this, he would stretch his wings in preparation for flight, shake himself, and head for the exit tunnel. "Onward and upward, then," he jokes, humming pleasantly at the thought of meeting his son again.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:00 am

Rasta hummed happily "Yeah... me too" He smiled as she curled her tail around his, nuzzling her back, and also pulling away as quickly as she did from the kiss, only because he was surprised. He nuzzled her lovingly "Yes...it does. And you're right of course..." He lifted his wing from her when she stood, and stood up after her, stretching out much like a cat, then shakes himself, a smile painted on his maw, nodding and looking down at the floor slightly. He licked the top of her head "Yeah... very different" He does well to hide his blush, maybe some peeking through his scales. Walking slowly after Seya to Eilox, and then toward the exit tunnel trailing behind, seeming to be in thought, nodding briefly to Eilox's first question.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:34 am

Seya merely purrs and snuggles with him until the kiss, nibbling at Rasta as he nuzzled her. "That's too bad.. I would have been more than happy to do it again," she purrs, finishing, "and the dragoness is always right, don't you know?" She chuckles at the lick, noticing his blush since she had been looking for it, enjoying herself. When they leave the lair, she would wait at the entrance for Rasta, also nodding to Eilox at his question, watching him on her way to the tunnel with a smile. When he arrives at the end of the tunnel, where she stops to wait for him again, she chuckles and nudges him. "What are you thinking about?"

Eilox would proceed out of the tunnel and take to the air, good-naturedly rolling his eyes when they stop to talk.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:47 am

Rasta chuckled "Hrm... that would have been nice" He smiled, remembering the kiss from moments ago "But best not keep Eilox waiting, hmm?" He raises an eyeridge "Not always... but this specific one might be, yes." He nudged her gently, not seeming to loose the small grin on his face. When Seya asked him what he was thinking about, he snapped out of it and looked at her. "Urr... us... just daydreaming, really... thinking about... things, the future." He smiled, hoping she would not realise his slight stumble over his words. He looked at her with a smile for a few seconds before taking off quite quickly after Eilox so she would not notice a slight blush coming through his scales.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:02 am

Seya purrs and nips at Rasta's snout again. "When we get back to your lair, maybe... You're right that we shouldn't keep him waiting." She chuckles at his admission and his nudge, before leaving the lair. When he answers her question, she smirks, rolls her eyes playfully, and slyly asks, "Hatchlings?" Giving him a moment to blush, she affectionately licks him on the snout and preempts him into the air, swooping past Eilox to get his attention before heading towards Atteryv's lair, dropping him off there and continuing on with Rasta, grinning at him as she gracefully circled back to make his flight less taxing, while not slowing down herself.

--

Seya would land inside the entrance first, moving to the side to make room for Rasta. Once he had landed and folded her wing, she would chuckle and restart their conversation from earlier with a simple, "So.. What exactly were you daydreaming about? Don't be shy, we're all alone."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:13 am

Rasta doesn't answer, and looks away to avoid eye contact. He manages to keep up alright for most of the flight.
---
Rasta swoops down to the lair, landing rather heavily at the entrance, having to flap his wings a couple more times to keep balance before folding his wings in, squeezing them to his sides as she began talking about earlier, sighing "Yes, hatchlings." he looked away before shutting his eyes, slightly from being tired of the flight and mostly because he wasn't used to such awkward situations.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:24 am

Seya chuckles, not too tired herself, and pads over to affectionately snuggle into Rasta's chest, chuckling at his response. "Not like I'm too young for them, Rasta. What's the matter with thinking about hatchlings..?" She purrs and nuzzles him again, then continues with, "If you want hatchlings, I do too... As long as they're yours, hmm." She pays the matter a few minutes of thought, then shrugs, thinking of something else that might be bothering him. "And it's never too soon to start thinking about them.. I'm not in heat for another month or so, though. By the time we could try for them, I think we will have had time to settle into this, if it's meant to last, and make sure we don't rush into anything," she reassures him.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:50 am

Rasta looks at her and nods "I know you aren't... just... I've never thought about having hatchlings before... And I thought I'd be dead by the time I met anyone I'd love..." He sighed and nuzzled her "I'm sorry... I don't feel too well..." He nodded "I was getting ahead of myself... just... you are so kind... the thought just... came over me... and drew me in..." He nodded "Yeah... Settling sounds good enough for me for now." He smiled awkwardly and licked her cheek "I really do want this to last..." He softens his voice "I love you Seya." He kissed her cheek, beginning to feel a bit more relaxed.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:14 am

Seya purrs happily, flattered to hear that she was the first dragoness to make Rasta think of hatchlings, shrugging and returning the nuzzles. "I'm glad I make you think of hatchlings, Rasta... And when it's that time, I would be happy to have them with you... Which I've never said to a single drake before you," she informs him. At his comment that he doesn't feel well, she worriedly licks at his snout and listens to him continue, purring when he licks her cheek. "I don't think you're ahead of yourself... I think you are enjoying thinking about the future, now that you've got one.. A nice one, if I have any say in it. Unless you decide you hate me in the next month or so, I'll happily try for hatchlings with you... Don't think I could resist, really. But.. For now, we have plenty of time to devote to learning about each other, and to become closer. That's just as enjoyable, I think." At his admission that he wants them to last, she purrs and nods in agreement, replying to his softer words with an, "I love you too, Rasta," after which she smiles slyly and slides Rasta's kiss on her cheek around to her mouth, returning it in a leisurely manner and only ending it when Rasta does. When she finally pulled away, she would finish her earlier statement with, "And in the meantime.. There's plenty else to discover, for you, and to try, for me. If you want, of course.." Finishing, she would pull her head slightly away to look at Rasta with an affectionate smile, enjoying herself immensely as Rasta relaxes as well.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:38 am

Rasta smiled "I would love to, Seya..." He licked her snout when she said she hadn't said it to any other drake, feeling special "Really?" He asked, as if he couldn't believe it. He smiled when she told him he wasn't getting ahead of himself, sighing as if he had been holding in a breath "Yeah... I've only ever thought about the future when thinking what time I'd eat the next day" He chuckled "And even that wasn't often." He nibbled her horns as she continues talking "I even just enjoy talking and thinking about it... I really want to get to know you better, like you said... I only really go so far as to knowing people's names and what they think of me" He chuckled again, and not expecting to be pulled into a kiss. Instead of pulling away though, he shut his eyes and dragged it out as long as he could, pulling away slowly and he begins to purr again, only quietly. He nodded to her last statement "Yes... I've never been in love... And already I feel at least one hundred and fifty years younger when I'm with you." He smiled softly back at her.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:16 am

Seya smiles, giving a quiet 'mmhm' in response to Rasta, purring and blushing again at the lick, nodding at his question. "Yes, really. Forty years of being out and about, and I've had as many mates as you have, tucked away in your lair all this time." She smiles and chuckles with him as he explains that he's never thought about the future much, shrugging. "I'm making you think of all sorts of things you normally don't, am I? Good to know.. I suppose that means I can trust you to be faithful, right?" She keeps her tone light, so he knows she's not too serious or doubting that he would be faithful to any degree. She purrs and nuzzles into him as he nibbles her horns, humming at his words. "I do too.. If you feel the same way, I'd happily take you as my mate, and enjoy everything that it entailed," she purrs, before the kiss. When Rasta draws it out, she shuts her eyes and enjoys the experience, nuzzling into him before pulling away. After a few moments, her eyes widen and she grins as his comment makes her notice something peculiar. "You look a bit younger, too, though that's probably the ritual... And I think, deep down, this is what I meant when I said what I did about keeping you happy after... Even back then I think I liked you, I just didn't want to admit it... I'm very happy that you love me back, and even happier that I make you feel younger," she purrs with a smile, before nudging Rasta gently. "Let's see if we can help those nice new scales along, hmm?" With this, she would affectionately begin preening him, pulling away any loose scales so that new ones could grow in, disregarding Rasta's protests unless she was actually hurting him.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:31 am

Rasta smiled when she confirmed it "You really have made my life. Because this will work out, I promise you." He sat down on his haunches and nodded "Things I didn't think were possible for me..." He then nodded again, more harshly "Of course I will be faithful. Faithful is my middle name." He chuckled, and brightened up when she told him he looked younger "I do?" He smiled childishly, "I would love that you do keep me happy... and I will do my best to keep you happy, I'm just a bit boring, and really not that lively. If you can out up with that, then that's excellent!" He grinned jokingly, then frowned when she began preening him "No... please don't" He watched her ignore him and sighed and stared morosely at the floor like he was a small hatchling having a bath from his mother.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:53 am

Seya nods, smiling and nuzzling further into Rasta, purring. "Good, I'm happy to hear that.. Sounds believable, coming from you.. Me, I've lied to myself and others.. Even believed things to be true that weren't, but gladly enough, you changed those views quickly enough. So.. I trust you when you say it." When he mentions he didn't think a mate and hatchlings, along with anything else he might have thought of since meeting Seya, she frowns and licks his snout lovingly. "Well, they are possible, Rasta. I'll quite happily your mate, and I will gladly have your hatchlings.. And you'll find more in the world than just books," she promises. At his apparent worry over her un-serious comment on faithfulness, she nudges him soothingly and murmurs, "I know, Rasta. I wasn't worried about it at all." She nods, confirming he did indeed look younger, and nuzzles him with an amused purr at his commentary about keeping one another happy. "You aren't boring, you're tame. There's a difference... I don't have to worry about you running off in search of treasure, for example. Mmm.. I'm more than happy to snuggle with you as you read, even if you do nothing else for the rest of your life... Rasta, you make me happy just by being there," she explains with a smile. When she is finished preening, she makes her way back to Rasta's side and nuzzles under his chin affectionately. "That wasn't so bad, was it? Don't you dare say yes," she says with a chuckle. "Look at your sides, you'll see a few of the ones I'm talking about.. They're healthy, like you'd expect on a drake in his prime, hmm.."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:28 am

Rasta smiled softly, "Thanks for trusting me... I want this as much as you do." He cheekily licks her tongue when she licks his snout "Yeah... I know you will..." He smiled "Books are good, but a proper life is better, I think." He nodded "Good that you do think that of me." He tilted her head "There is a difference?" He said jokingly and nodded "Ah, I see... You'd rather like a lazy old fart then, hmm? That's so great." He chuckled, and hummed when she told him he just made her happy by being there, and beaming at her "I really do?" He sighed in relief when she hd finished with his scales before shaking a little, then settling back down. He thought for a minute "Yes?" He said cheekily and looked at his body, the new scales peeking through looking a cleaner brown colour. He smiled "Wow... I remember when they were like this..." He chuckled.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:03 am

Seya smiles back at Rasta, shrugging. "It's not something to thank me for... It's a responsibility not to lie to me," she points out. When Rasta licks her back, she chuckles and shakes her head slightly, amused. "Well.. If everything goes well, and I trust you that it will.. We both have something to look forward to, then," she purrs affectionately. "I think we'll start with hoarding. That's a nice hobby, in my opinion.. Magical items particularly, there's a good reason dragons used to sleep on heaps of them." At his joke, she snorts but listens until he finishes. "Yes, there's a difference! And I'd rather like you, whatever you do... You don't have to do much to make me happy, is what I'm trying to say.. I don't want you to change for me, because you might change the things I love about you..." She shakes her head a bit embarrassedly, before her words, and nods at his question. "Yes... You really do. It's like sitting next to a mountain that loves you back, if you'd understand that." As she shifts to help him settle back into place, she chuckles at his response to the preening. "Careful, or I'll start doing that daily, and you'll have to sit through it... And I wasn't even picky, this time," she threatens playfully, giving him an affectionate nip, before chuckling with him and looking over the new scales, nodding. "I like the color.. Mmm, really, I like everything about you, so I'm no judge," she says, chuckling again. After a few moments, she would ask, "What shall we do with the rest of our day, love?" She would say the last word quietly, almost shyly, and blush as she considered how he might respond, still not amending her question.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:39 am

Rasta nodded "I see" His tail swayed happily "We certainly do." He smiled before tilting his head and leaning it forward after raising an eyeridge "Hoarding...? I've never tried it before... But it seems some dragons die trying to get hoard... And I don't want to die." He chuckled "There is a good reason? What reason is that?" He smiled when she explains there is a difference between being boring and tame, and leans down to nuzzle her chest when she told him not to change and said softl "I won't change if you don't want me to then. I'll just be more confident now... I wouldn't dare touch a dragoness until they touched me, and you made me more comfortable. Sitting next to a mountain... a snuggly one" he grinned. He widened his eyes when she mentioned preening him every day, and nipped her back "You dare, and I will... do something?" He chuckled, and licked her cheek. When she told him she loved everything about him, he blushed, then grinned again "I wish I could say the same about you..." He then licked her cheek again, this time more slobbery but somewhat more lovingly. He shivered happily at the sound of being called 'love', and pondered for a minute when she asked what he wanted to do. He shook his head and nuzzled her under her chin "Nothing... unless you can think of something better...love?" He purred somewhat louder than he had done before, definitely more confident around her now.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:22 am

Seya humms happily and snuggles some more until Rasta's mention of hoarding, to which she chuckles. "Not if you buy or work for it. No need to be old-fashioned, after all.. But yes, I once slept on a pile of such things, waiting for the object I was supposed to deliver to be stored away in a huge vault before I was paid... Fell asleep on top of it, woke up feeling like I could circle the world. Wore off after about a day, but still.. Nice feeling." When he assures her he won't change, she smiles and nuzzles his neck. "Good, and better that you'll be more confident... I wasn't sure if you felt the same, else I would have let you know sooner... I'm glad you're comfortable with me now." She purrs and nods as he mirrors her metaphor. "Yes, a snuggly one. A handsome, kind, snuggly mountain that loves you back, then." She blinks as he says he wishes he could say the same, tilting her head. "There's a lot to dislike, but what is it?" Discounting it at the lick and returning to purring pleasantly, she smiles at his shiver and lets him ponder, leaning against him gently when he replies with 'nothing'. "Mmm.. Doing nothing together sounds just fine, love... I wouldn't mind." Her tone would notably be more solid after Rasta returns the endearment, feeling safer now that both had somewhat unconsciously agreed it was appropriate. Noticing his purr, she would say, "You seem self conscious about purring.. Shame, its nice... I'll just have to try and make you happy, then." With this, she would relax against his side and do exactly what he had suggested, not sleeping, but shutting her eyes and enjoying his closeness.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum