Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayate's home (The western hive 3)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hayate's home (The western hive 3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hayate's home (The western hive 3)

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:01 am

Emmae growled and stood back up and backed off slightly. "It wouldn't matter if I did or not, we're all going to die anyway" This was a complete contrast to what she was saying earlier "I can't live without you. But I can live somewhere without you." She flicked her tail, unsure what to say, extremely confused by this point, and watched him walk to his shelter, her eyes a very dim orange before mumbling "I don't deserve you", making sure he was safe before moving from the spot.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hayate's home (The western hive 3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hayate's home (The western hive 3)

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:37 am

Hayate groaned and opened one of his eyes, he noticed he was in his house, and wondered if everything he remembered was a dream. One attempt at moving his body told him otherwise. He yelled out a bit at the pain from all his wounds and checked his arm before saying, "Mmm...right...she took some blood. But...wait..." He realized something after this and yelled out, "Emmae!" He lifted the covers off himself rather quickly and looked around for his armor. It wasn't in the room. Aside from the bed, and an area with spare clothes, it seemed quite empty. "Emmae!" He called again as he made his way out of the room. Draken was waiting for him, taking up the entirety of the hallway, "Morning sleepy human....or should I say afternoon...it's well into the day, you slept most of it away..." He nudged Hayate somewhat affectionately and somewhat harshly with his snout before commenting, "You're stupid, ya know that? Running off in the middle of the night and worrying me again....not that I have time to yell this time. I think you need to find Emmae. She ran off...I think I really upset her. Sorry...you know you're better with words than I am. And umm...." Hayate sighed, "You yelled at her didn't you...again." Draken nodded and Hayate chuckled, "And that's why you're not yelling at me...well I assume you knew I was going to go look for her anyways. Would you mind carrying me to the last place you saw her?" Draken bowed and said, "Yes, master..." before picking Hayate up with his maw and crawling his way out of the house, setting him by his armor (which he had obtained) so that Hayate could put it on before moving to a set of hills in the distance. Overlooking a plain. He set Hayate down there and said, "....I'll try not to be noticed master. But, I'm staying....she said she'd kill you..and...it sounded like she meant it." Hayate nodded and said, "I understand your concern...but it's fine...I trust Emmae, and...she wouldn't kill me. Not unless I asked her to. I don't think she could forgive herself if she did." After this he headed up the first hill, calling out Emmae's name.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:51 am

Emmae woke up slowly before shuffling and growling as she heard her name, and before he knew it, Hayate would be pinned to the ground with her paw. She snarled and pressed him down harder. "Leave now and I won't crush you" Her tail was lashing and her wings open "I told Draken to tell you not to come, yet either him or you disobey me. I thought friends were meant to respect each other. Maybe my parents were right. Maybe I don't need friends. just get out of my sight." She released him, though her teeth were bared. She sniffed the air, and noted Draken's scent. At this she growled and snapped Hayate viciously but harmlessly in her maw, and spitting him out next to Draken as she got to him, her eyes blood red, but notably flickering. She couldn't face to say anything more, so backed up while snarling to warn them off her.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Hayate grabbed hold of her paw as she pinned him. Not in an attempt to pull it off, as that would be futile but in an attempt to make contact with her. "Relax!" He stated gasping a bit as her paw pressed him to the ground harshly. "Emmae...no! I'm your friend...don't talk like that, you're not like her...you're happy you have friends..." He gacked as she suddenly snapped him up in her mouth but noted he was still not harmed. When she reached Draken he seemed happy at first but then growled harshly at her when she spit him onto the ground. He did nothing to attack, but did mention, "I told him you sounded serious...so you're actually going to KILL him...so much for friends huh?" He snorted at looked away before Hayate placed a hand on him. "Draken....calm down please...she's done nothing to hurt me yet..." He stepped forward, in front of Draken, which deepened the large green dragon's growl, "Emmae...please relax. You're not acting normal...can you calm down and explain why? I'm listening, and Draken doesn't mean what he said, he just worries about me a lot..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Emmae growled, and flapped her wings a little. "Have I killed him yet? No!" She glared at Draken for a long while, staring into his eyes, mainly just trying it out. If he didn't look away, he would oddly start to feel a little faint and sleepy, before loosing concentration as Hayate spoke to her. She looked down at him and snorted "No, I won't calm down! He should be the one calming down!" She pointed at Draken and snorted "The only thing he cares about is himself. He only protects you because he has no choice!" She then looked away from both of them, the redness from her eyes nearly faded back to orange. "I told him to stay away from me, and I told him to tell you not to come looking for me. I don't want you to be here with me. I can't stand being with you." She said all this to both of them, harshly, but it was meaningful. However it seemed as if she disliked them, and not that she cared for their wellbeing.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:35 pm

Draken would have kept staring and growling slightly before he started feeling sleepy. He commented, "No...care about you too...or did." Trying to shrug off the sleepiness. Hayate listened to all she had to say and then when she commented that she couldn't stand being with them, Hayate stated, much more calmly than Draken had been this whole time, "I don't believe you...you're trying to keep us safe from yourself...right? Emmae...please, calm down. Just talk to us, I can tell you're not entirely thinking straight..." He paused for a moment after this and said, "Your eyes..." before taking another step forward, "If you need some time to yourself...that's fine, but just let us know why..." Hayate's speech had seemed to calm Draken a bit, even though it wasn't directed at him, and he stated, "Umm....I'm really sorry Emmae. I do need to calm down..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Emmae snorted "Whether you do believe me or don't, I still want you to leave me alone." She paused and turned half way before stopping and nodding "Me, yes. Either you stay, and I drain you both, or you go and not watch me drain someone else." she snorted. "I am thinking perfectly straight, Though... I don't like how you dragged me out here so early from midday, and when I didn't want to see you in the first place." She closed her eyes as he mentioned them, and stepped back as he stepped forward. She had stopped her growling, and most of her aggressive behavior, but she still kept her wings open and tail lashing to make her look more intimidating.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:05 pm

"Emmae...you can trust yourself around us, or at least me. Remember when almost all your blood was drained away? You didn't attack me...you couldn't even think about it, and sorry about the time of day...I guess the heat still annoys you? Even if you can stand it?" He stepped closer to her, now getting close enough to reach, he gently placed a hand on her tail and said, "Emmae...we'll leave you alone for now...but, please come back at night? Can you promise me that at least?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Emmae shook her head "Maybe you. But you're only the slightest bit tastier than deer. But him, no way. I'd rather drain someone else, thanks." She snorted and nodded in response to his question about the sun. "Yes. To be honest I rather like not being able to come out in the sunlight. For starters, this thing is driving me mad" she flicked the brooch embedded into her her "And some UV still gets through, I mean, who invented this piece of junk?" She growled and snapped at Hayate as he touched her before shrugging "Depends if I had a good enough meal before then... So I can't promise you, it's a maybe." She sighed "Will you two be off now then?" She asked, irritated.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:28 pm

"Emmae...don't take that out...it's the only thing keeping you from dying right now...and please relax. If you can relax, and tell me that you will definitely be back by nightfall, when you've had a good meal, me and Draken will leave you alone until then, but please. Don't run away from us..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Emmae snorted "Maybe I will when this whole mess is over and done with. She snorted when he wanted her to tell him he would be there for definite, she rolled her eye and sighed "Okay, okay. I'll be there at nightfall." She then mumbles to herself something incoherent before seeming to disappear, leaving behind the words "See you" They sounded colder and somewhat deeper compared to her normal voice
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Draken watched her leave, feeling a bit disturbed by her tone, it seemed unnatural again. In fact to him, she was much more intimidating than he let on, and he didn't know how Hayate could remain so calm. Still, when she disappeared, he picked Hayate up and dragged him back over to the house before saying, "...I..really hope that she'll be okay, and normal...soon."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:04 pm

Emmae appeared at the house just before sunset, humming happily to herself and licking some remaining blood from her maw and teeth. She looked quite alot stronger, not to mention more confident, her eyes were cold and black, but dull, not reflecting light so much. She sat down outside the house and preened herself quickly, her eyes closed, savouring every lick. Her tail was swaying slowly and she called out "I'm here as promised" Her voice had changed slightly, a definite colder tone to it. She would be licking her paw clean by the time anyone would show themselves.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:10 pm

Draken perked up and called towards the house, "Hayate! She's here!" before bounding happily up to her and saying, "Heh! Glad to see you again....hmm..." He watched her finish licking blood from her claws and asked, "That...dragon blood there?" As Hayate exited the home. Hayate walked out the front door and smiled, "Emmae! Great to see you again! Glad you were able to keep your promise, you feeling better now?" He was not wearing his armor, and...though he approached Emmae, he stayed a good deal back in case she was still agitated, he also noted her tone was a bit different.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Emmae smiled when he bounded over to her and slowly nuzzled his chest "Sorry about this afternoon... I was just hot and bothered, tired, and starving. She put her paw Dow. When he asked the question and shrugged "I don't think it really matters, do you?" She stretched out since she hadn't done so since she woke. She smiled and looked down at the human as he asked of she was better before replying with "Hrm, much." She shut her eyes for a few seconds before opening them again "So much better. You wouldn't believe it. I feel I could circle the world." She began calming down from all this energy and grinned.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:29 pm

Draken tilted his head and nuzzled her before saying, "Yes...yes it does, if you've found other dragons willing to give you blood then that's great! And I want to hear about it...also, judging from how drastically your mood has changed, I assume it was more dragons..." He told her with a smile. Then licked her and said, "And we'll try to keep you out of the sunlight if possible, have you reconsidered staying with us? I think I've calmed down from earlier." Hayate smiled at her when she said she was doing much better than before and ran over to her before hugging onto her and saying, "Yeah...you seem more normal Emmae. Welcome back. Draken sorta explained to me what you two talked about while you were gone. I tried to get him to calm down, it seems to have worked. So...you don't want to stay here? You would be very welcome...but if not then I understand. Draken does too now, sorry about the fact he yelled at you about it earlier."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:39 pm

Emmae grinned, her tail swaying again "Hmm. You could say that" She nuzzled his chest again "Best meal ever. Heheh" She smiled and nodded. Equivalent of two young males, should I say. " She paused "So to speak..." She shrugged "I think it did me good alone. I'm sorry but first of all, I'm used to it, and second of all, I've never felt better, I'm sorry." She nuzzled Hayate as he hugged her "Hey I'm glad you helped, and glad you got him to understand. But honestly there's no need that I stay with you." She hummed softly and quietly.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:11 pm

Draken seemed a bit shocked, "That's....nearly me...I'd say." He was curious as to how she got so many dragons to donate and smiled, "Did....everyone join your cause then?" He asked happily. "That's great news, at that rate we'll have enough blood soon to fight her." He licked, and even started preening her when she nuzzled him. Hayate nodded, her earlier tone seemed a bit distant now, and he commented to her, "Okay Emmae, I'd like it if you visited often at least though. Remember, we are your friends. And, I'll try to keep Draken calm." Draken blushed slightly at this and said, "Sorry..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Emmae grinned and nodded "I know... It felt so good to finally get a decent meal. She awkwardly answered his question about everyone joining in her cause with a shrug "I was surprised" She looked at the floor, starting to feel a little guilty. She nodded in response to his statement about having enough blood "Yeah... At this rate we will..." She smiled as he begin preening her before stepping back a bit, nodding to Hayate "Okay. But being alone does me good... Helps me think... And such..." She sighed quietly, seeming suddenly quite down, although smiling still.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:08 pm

Draken nuzzled her and coo'ed before saying, "...Hmm....Emmae, is something the matter?" He had noticed that she seemed down from the first point that she gave indication of it. "We're going to win, no one else will have to fall to that...thing." Hayate walked up to her, "Yes...you seem not as happy now Emmae." He reached to pat her snout and said, "Relax, we're not going to make you stay with us, just asking that you visit us from time to time...after all, now it's you who knows where we live, and us that do not..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:25 pm

Emmae shook her head and stepped back "I...uh... Feel sick... I'll be back soon... But thanks anyway Hayate." She shuddered "Know where there's a pool or a pond somewhere? I need to cool down." She said this hurriedly, she wanted to get away as soon as possible "I'm sorry... Don't know what's came over me" She said rather convincingly and stepped back further.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Draken watched her step back a bit more and curled his tail around his body before saying, "Hmm...okay Emmae, I don't really get how you could be feeling sick after a good meal...your body should take care of that yes? But if you want to be alone then it's okay." He smiled, "We'll see you whenever you are ready to see us again."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:03 pm

After that, she was gone. She found a pool of fresh, still water and slid in. She purposely gulped some of it down with a disgusted look on her face. She shivered and got out at the side, curling up slowly before throwing the water straight back up onto the ground. She sighed, and stayed alone until just after sunset at which point, she stood up slowly and appeared outside Hayate's house, mumbling "I'm back..." She straightened up and looked around. "Sorry I was gone so long..."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Hayate smiled, "Emmae! Good to see you again! No you weren't gone long, just two hours or so, welcome back." He approached her again and reached out to pat her nose, if there was any of the water left there, he would feel it. "Hey, you back to normal this time? Not sick anymore." Draken should be here in a moment. He pulled over a bucket with some animal blood, and another with a very very small quantity of elf blood. "Draken got this for you and those elves, I used my jets to get a bit more from them. I hope you enjoy it!"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Emmae nudged her nose into his hand in fact, he would notice she was wet, since although long out of the water, she was cold, and the water wouldn't evaporate. She smiled and nodded "I think so." She pushed her thoughts to the back of her head. She sniffed the air as Draken pulled over the buckets of blood and smiled "You really shouldn't have gone through the trouble... Really, you shouldn't have... But thanks alot... It means so much that you are friends with me and are looking out for me..." She slowly lowers her head to the buckets. She starts off just lapping, but eventually it would end up being tipped down her throat, though she made it last longer than it usually would before nuzzling into Draken's chest "Thank you again, Draken... and you, Hayate" She tried keeping up her happiness.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next