Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

3 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) Empty The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  SamusRisng Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Marhri was leading Sallie and Renee somewhat frantically through the swamp, although she was aware enough to make sure they didn't get themselves into too much trouble, she reached the area where Atteryv's lair was and called out to him, three times. She turned to check on the hatchlings, who seemed a bit worried in her haste to get them over to Atteryv's lair. To reassure them both that everything was okay, she nuzzled each, and set them on her head and back. "Hold on girls. It's gonna be okay." She told them both with a much calmer tone and a coo to help them relax. She turned back to the entrance of Atteryv's lair and watched it nervously before realizing they may not even be in the lair, if they were showing Isrir around the swamp. She nudged the water gently, wondering if it was clear, then realizing it had to be because of Isrir. She submerged herself, causing Sallie to run up to her head where Renee was already sitting, and swam to the lair before waiting for either one of them to respond or return.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  Arakk Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:52 am

Atteryv would be snuggling in the lair with Tieree and Isrir, having hunted the day before and taking today for rest. When he hears Marhri, he would stretch, gently nudge the other two, and get up, heading outside. He would arrive at the entrance as Marhri was pulling herself up out of the still-clear water, nodding to the blue dragoness and smiling at the two hatchlings on her back. "Hello Marhri, Sallie, Renee. Hmm, so, are you ready to go to the settlement? I think I could stand to go back, now.. Already been once, heh. If you don't mind, I think I'll invite Isrir and Tieree along to meet my dad, as well... Smelled him around here yesterday, but we were all out, Tieree with Isrir and me hunting." He looks back at the entrance, waiting for Tieree, even as he wanders over to affectionately nuzzle Marhri and lick each of the hatchlings on her back. "Regardless, good to see you all again. How have you been? And Marhri, are you going to be okay with this..?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:02 am

Tieree woke when he was nudged, so did Isrir with a long yawn before running to the nearest, since Atteryv walked out, he latched on to Tieree and climbed onto his back and ordered him "Follow!" Tieree would chuckle at this and follow Atteryv out shortly. He stretched on the way and stopped not to much further than the entrance, wondering why Marhri was here so early, listening in on the conversation. Isrir perked up when he saw the twins and Marhri, jumping off Tieree carefully before bounding rather quickly over to them, hugging Marhri's leg excitedly before attempting to climb her. Tiree bowing his head slightly in greeting to Marhri and the twins as he finally got to them.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:03 am

Marhri nodded, "Of course I'm ready Atteryv and I'd actually rather do this sooner than later." She helped Sallie and Renee down, Sallie instantly climbed onto Atteryv's back. Marhri chuckled at this before saying, "You missed him I see." And was given a high-pitched hatchling cry of, "Atteryvy!" In return. She sighed before saying, "Unfortunately....now is not the time we can afford to waste. They are in danger as long as they're with me, anyone is." She watched Isrir and Tieree approach and saw Isrir's eagerness to see her again. Smiling, she nuzzled the small hatchling and said, "Hey there little Isrir...how are you doing? Atteryv and Tieree have been good parents yes?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:33 am

Atteryv smiles and nods to Marhri, tilting his head when she says she would rather do it sooner but blinking in surprise and losing whatever he had been about to ask when Sallie clambers up onto his back. "Gahck! Okay, yes, definitely sooner rather than later, they really need playmates." He smiles at Marhri before tilting his head again and asking, "Why are they in danger..? Marhri, you're a perfectly good dragoness, don't put yourself down.." He looks back to smile at Tieree and Isrir as they approach, nuzzling his mate as he watches the exchange between Isrir and Marhri. "Good morning Tieree.. Marhri wants me to take her and the girls to the settlement, if you and Isrir want, you can come along and meet my father.. Doubt my mother will be excited enough to come out, heh, she likely was too busy researching to notice I was gone."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:01 am

Isrir frowned when Sallie went straight past him, so from the point to which he climbed, he slid back down onto Marhri's paw. He looked at her worriedly when she said about the twins being in danger, before loosing all his curiousness when she nuzzled him, and he nuzzled her back, purring "Excellent~" he licked her snout and nodded while letting out a "Mhm". Tieree watched Marhri intently as Atteryv asked the question about the hatchlings being in danger, quite curious too before nuzzling Atteryv in return and said "Nice to see you again, Marhri, though." Before falling silent again. He shrugged in response to the question about going into town. Isrir was somewhat aware of Marhri's stresses and snuggled against her foot to calm her down.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:37 am

Marhri watched Renee hop down and nuzzle Isrir, "It's okay....she's just a little..." she thought for a moment so she'd have the right words then told Isrir, "She's a little put off that you didn't play with her the whole time we were together, I know you really couldn't...but that's why. Sorry." Marhri nodded at Renee's explination and said, "Yes, they are playful, but that's not why they need to be somewhere else, I don't mind their playfulness at all." She is about to continue as Isrir speaks, and then she stops and stares at him for a while, she smiles and purrs, licking him and preening a bit as she comments, "You...spoke to me." She pulled herself away from the small hatchling after a while and said, "Sorry...don't have time for this, I got word of my sister. The dead one. She's apparently alive again, or rather....undead. She's not herself at all, and she's been slaughtering several. I saw what she did out at the western hive...there were....dead hatchlings...everywhere. She obviously knows where I live, the little ones aren't safe there, I want them out as soon as possible."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:13 am

Atteryv smules at the exchange between the hatchlings, picking up the one on his back and setting her down near the other two. At Marhri's words, he tilts his head again, putting a wing over Tieree and smiling at Isrir's interruption, affectionately nuzzling the other drake at the shrug. "You'll have to come then. I'm proud to have a mate as wonderful as you, don't want to miss an opportunity to show you off," he purrs, before falling silent at Marhri's mention of dead hatchlings. "Dead hatchlings... Undead dragoness.. Marhri, we'll get the hatchlings to the community, and warn them to seal the tunnel. Even if she gets in, they'll have the hatchlings tucked away, and she'll have to fight a hundred or so ancients, so don't worry about them.. And we'll keep you in the lair with Isrir, in case she comes after you... I don't want to upset Isrir, so he won't be staying at the community, even though his scent is still likely all over your lair. Mmm.. If she comes after -us-, well, she's undead.. And I'm the lucky child of two Ancients. I'm not without my weapons, mm.." He seems to be tense over the threat to Isrir and Marhri, and by extension Tieree, but also confident in his ability to destroy such unwholesome creatures as the undead. Stepping forward, he reassuringly nuzzles Marhri. "We'll get the hatchlings to safety, then you can go to the bottom of the lair with Isrir, keep him company, and wait for your sister to show up. Then she'll pay.. Simple as that. Alright Marhri?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:44 am

Isrir looked at the floor and sighed, mumbling "Right..." he purred at the attentions from Marhri then stopped when she stepped back. He snorted as she said she had no time, and bounded off back to the lair in search of something to do, before even hearing the reason why. Tieree smiled and nuzzled Atteryv when he nuzzled him "Okay then, i'll come with you." He watched Isrir with a frown as he ran off, but left him to it as he listened to Marhri explaining what had happened, feeling a little scared already "That's... Awful..." He looked at the floor with a respective silence, and listened to Atteryv's plan, nodding along before asking "A-And if she does come... what do I do? I want to help as much as I can... even though it would most likely be insignificant to what you can do, Atteryv, every little helps... right?" He looks at him nervously.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:20 am

Marhri watched Isrir head inside, hoping he wasn't too upset. And then, set Renee on her back before saying, "Hmm...yes Atteryv. Dead hatchlings...you could...see it, if you wanted. The hive has been abandoned, none have received a proper burial yet...they don't want to risk people spending time there as she might come back. Also, it was horrible. One of them," She paused for a moment, the experience seeming to have heavily affected her as she shuddered slightly when she continued, "One of the dead hatchlings came back to life....while I was there. It snarled, roared at me, and a large amount of blood shot out of its wound before it just fell limp and dead again..." After this she curled her head tightly around Atteryv's neck and started crying a bit. She seemed a bit too distraught by what she had seen to continue talking.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:06 am

Atteryv grimaces as she describes the dead hatchlings, shuddering as she describes the one that came back. "I.. Don't want to go see it, but once the menace is dead... I'll go back to burn them. They deserve rest, and I have a feeling if that hatchling is any example.. They're not dead, just unable to move for lack of blood. Undeath as disease... A terrible thought... But what of the one that caused your sister to become as she is? It hasn't been such a menace, perhaps it will try and stop her. We just need to trap it when it follows, and ask it pointed questions... Pointed ones, hmm." At Tieree's question, he licks the other drake lovingly across the snout, pulling him a bit closer. "If you are up for it, there is no place I would rather have you than fighting beside me. You trained as a soldier, yes? You know how to fight other dragons. Me.. I know how to burn unnatural things. I know you enough not to hurt you, now.. My flames will burn only this dragoness, leaving us free to do more harm as we like." When Marhri curls her head around his neck, he brings up a paw and rests it on her neck reassuringly. "I won't risk any of us by going now, but I promise, Marhri.. Your sister will pay, and the monsters she created... They will have to be destroyed as well." He frowns as he says this, wanting the unwilling victims to have a chance but realizing that they would probably have no reason by the time he reached them.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:00 am

Tieree shut his eyes, trying to get gruesome pictures out of his head, before looking at him, tilting his head "Someone... made her like that? How can they not be a menace too? They let her run wild and kill innocent hatchlings? Who's to say they are following her? What if they were in league with her?" He said this, getting heated up by the minute, starting to get really nervous. He leaned against Atteryv with a sigh and nodded "Yeah, I will fight with you. I don't want anyone getting away with something like this... Hopefully though... neither of them will come here... These are just precautions... right?" He looked at the floor sadly, hoping they just were.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:58 am

Marhri whined, "My sister...has always been proud of her power in our family. But, she would never do something like this. Whatever caused this to her, it changed her...it might even be controlling her, I agree with Tieree...it's most likely a menace as well. I would want to make sure before we do anything rash, so I think trapping it is a good idea, but, I think we'll have to kill it still. Actually I know who did it if it was the one that killed her, they gave me that information at least when she died." She smiled at Atteryv's plan for the hatchlings, "Don't feel bad Atteryv. I'm sure any of them would rather you did that then they go through whatever horrible pain they are...I...just...I can't believe my sister would cause such agony...if they were going to come back...she could have just...not...put them in that state. Instead they live to die...it's so horrible." Marhri still held onto the hope that they might have reason, however futile it would be with the pain they were forced to go through, "Maybe....Atteryv, could we help them?" She asked with a smile. She kept her head around Atteryv but hugged onto Tieree with a wing and said, "I'm sorry to bother you both. Thank you for wanting to support me as well...Tieree. I think we're starting to worry the girls though. How about we forget about this for now and head to the settlement..." Renee indeed did look terrified, although Sallie was playfully tugging on Atteryv's horns.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:27 am

Atteryv gently hugs Tieree closer with his wing and nuzzles both him and Marhri. "Of course.. Undead are never really the person they were before. Most of them," he winces, pausing, but goes on, "Most of them hunt down their family, first. Your sister sounds like she's killing whatever gets in her way, too." He frowns at Tieree, eventually letting out a sigh. "This is something new.. If the one who did this didn't know she would come back, just wanted her dead for some reason, it might be willing to help us understand her weaknesses.. We can only hope, though... And they're precautions for an event that will eventually happen. Marhri's sister will come after her, it's a pattern most undead share.. Liches of every sort, zombies, ghosts... I've had a few wander into the swamp thinking I'm a shaman of some sort, so I would know." He nods sadly at Marhri's reassurance about the hatchlings. "But... They've already had to experience that horrible pain. If any of them can be saved, I will save them... But it's not likely. They're undead, after all.." At the last bit, he nods, oblivious to Sallie. "Let's go, then. Tieree, can you carry Isrir, and Marhri, grab Renee? We'll head towards the settlement, they should be warned.." With this, he releases Tieree from his hug and takes his paw off of Marhri's neck, smiling. "And when we get back, Marhri, we'll get you and Isrir stowed away and hopefully make good time in teaching your sister her last lesson.. Not to bother this family."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:03 am

Tieree sighed "I'm sure however they can be helped, will be done... If your sister did come here, Marhri, I think she'd regret it." He smiled, trying to reassure himself and everyone around him. He relaxed even more as Marhri and Atteryv hugged him "Whatever's going on will be sorted, I know it will... the bad guys always lose... despite what horror they bring..." He said this without thinking, hoping that it was true. "Let's hope we can get some help. We've decided that if we come across the thing that made her like that, we will interrogate... them... it?" He sighed as he was let go and turned around to collect the moody hatchling from the lair.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Marhri looked to Renee who was reclining on her back, somewhat shivering before saying, "Umm....okay. Don't see why I need to though..." before grabbing the hatchling in her maw. She was somewhat happy that she didn't have to speak anymore, although she wanted to tell Atteryv that she would lead him to where the dead hatchlings were. She also realized other important things that needed explaining and set Renee on her back again before saying, "Sorry, think I'll just let her ride Atteryv. But...the hatchlings were dead because all their blood was drained, if that helps. And as for the hatchlings, I would love to see them saved if we can Atteryv, I would like you to promise to try to, but I understand if you can't. And if my sister is coming for me, we will need all the help we can get, she's a trained warrior...so thank you for offering your aid." She smiled and nuzzled Tieree, "I would love to interrogate them, I want to know why my sister was changed into something like that...oh and Atteryv. You know, I can take you to the tormented hatchlings after this if you want..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:16 am

Atteryv raises an eyeridge as Marhri misinterprets his directive to 'grab' Renee, shrugging when she puts her back down. "You don't have to, figure of speech. Just make sure you've got her with you.. Mmm.." He listens to her describe how the hatchlings had died, and nods. "Maybe blood will save some of the stronger-willed ones.. We'll look for any who don't attack us right away, or at least hesitate.. The others are too far gone. I'll try to save as many as I can, though.. Once your sister is destroyed, of course. We'll need donors, their parents, hopefully." He nods at Tieree, and listens to Marhri's opinion as well. "Surely. We'll allow for it just accidentally doing this to her, but if it makes a habit of killing.. We'll also use it to find out what harms these new undead." At Marhri's mention of the hatchlings, he nods morosely, looking after Tieree in Isrir's direction. "Yes.. They deserve something done for them, either release or salvation, if it is possible. Your sister first, though.. Your sister first."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:28 am

Tieree listened to the communications, nodding as she nuzzled him and spoke to him "Yeah... Seems like an awful thing to do... If they actually meant for this to happen..." He was gone for the best part of five minutes, and finally came out with a limp Isrir in his maw. As he was set on his back, Isrir spread out moodily, oblivious to the whole conversation and tenseness between everyone.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:07 am

Marhri was very happy with Atteryv's words and then nodded, "I...hope they will be able to survive...there are so many little ones...my sister would never have done that. Or I thought not." She relaxes, pulling away from Atteryv and approaching Tieree as he brought out Isrir, "Hey...little Isrir, sorry about that, I didn't mean to upset you. I have good news though! I'll be living with you after today!" She nuzzled the hatchling in hopes of cheering him up. She lifted Renee and nodded to Atteryv, "Let's hurry...go! We have no idea how long it'll be before she decides to pay me a visit." This fact caused Marhri to paw the ground uneasily and she commented, "You know how she supposedly likes blood?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:04 am

Atteryv frowns disapprovingly as the conversation more or less ends with Marhri asking him to go on, nodding. "Bloodless hatchlings, bloodsucking monster. Let's just go.."

--

Atteryv would lead everyone to the settlement again, boldly forging through the tunnel first and nodding to the guardians who dramatically step out in front of him, to their dismay. "We've got a couple of hatchlings who could use a family.. And a warning for the council." He gestures the others to come to the end of the tunnel, then says to the guard, "We'll need you to interrupt proceedings again." The friendly red who had been there the last time Atteryv had visited merely grins and nods, to the open-mouthed awe of his orange companion.
"Sure thing, Atteryv. I'll make sure they think it's an upcoming catastrophe of the greatest degree. Rising dead, hatchling mass-murder, the lot, mm." He sprints off before Atteryv can explain his 'exaggeration' is all too accurate.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:29 am

Isrir didn't respond to Marhri, in a large sulk now. Tieree sighed when Isrir was being moody, but couldn't find the warmth to cheer him up. He followed slowly and sadly behind Atteryv for the journey, his armour activated just in case, luckily also covering his neck. He stiffened when at the place, avoiding eye contact and drawing too much attention to himself.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:51 am

Marhri thanked Atteryv for moving things along, although as they left she commented, "I...left her some, hoping it'll keep her occupied and that she won't come looking for us right away." She lifted her wing to reveal quite a gash, but kept it out of Isrir, Renee and Sallie's view.
---
Marhri followed Atteryv down to the end of the hall and laughed slightly at the orange dragons reaction before saying, "Seems they are definitely surprised you're still alive Atteryv." She was quite happy to have something to brighten the mood and nuzzled him now before hearing the red's description and growing worried again. She was also going to tell him his description was uncannily accurate before he disappeared but instead turned to the orange and said, "Umm...actually, that's...what we're here for. My sister has risen from death and is killing hatchlings...massive amounts of them..." She noticed Tieree's posture and walked over to him before pulling him closer with a wing if he would allow it, nuzzling Isrir and asking Tieree, "Everything okay?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:41 am

Atteryv winces at Marhri's gash, but sighs and goes on, murmuring, "Shouldn't have done that, she'll have your scent for sure now." He gives the injury a quick once-over, then continues leading when he determines she's not still bleeding.

--

Atteryv ignores the gaping orange, nudging Marhri and Tieree to follow him as he takes off after the red. He would walk right into the council chamber and watch the red interrupt proceedings before seating himself in the middle of the chamber and waiting for his father to arrive. When Eilox appears from the crowd, he begins to speak. "Hello, members of the Council, and you too dad. I have both bad and good news... The good, there are two new hatchlings who we would like to leave in your care. The bad news is, there seems to be a member of some new species of undead on a rampage, and she is killing hatchlings, draining them of blood, and allowing some to rise with her curse. Once we leave, you will want to seal the tunnel and guard it anyways, until you know she is destroyed."

Eilox stares in disbelief, along with several other ancients, as Atteryv explains things. Finally, he nods and walks forward. "We'll gladly take and protect these hatchlings you have, and thank you for the warning.. Mynx, would you take them, and take a post at the grounds until we've sealed the tunnel?" The last statement is aimed at the red who had brought met them at the gates, who nods, moving to collect Sallie and Renee as the most obvious 'two hatchlings'. "Come on little ones, we'll get you to the hatchling grounds, there will be food and friends for you to play with, how about that?" Once he had the girls, he would good-naturedly amble towards the hatchling grounds with them and stand guard as instructed.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:02 am

Tieree smiled at Marhri slightly and nodded "Yeah... Bit down, that's all..." There was no response from Isrir, laying still over Tieree's back. Tieree followed Atteryv into the council chamber and sat a few metres away, looking at the floor to avoid eye contact again. Isrir would finally look up, and scrambled up Tieree's neck and peers between his two horns and stared at the council members, finally wondering what was going on. He looked between them and Atteryv before crawling back down Tieree's neck out of sight of the council again. Tieree looked at Atteryv for guidance.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:13 am

Although they all seemed to be listening well to Atteryv, Marhri explained quite thoroughly about what was going on anyways. About the western hive and how several hatchlings had been slaughtered, hatchlings with battle experience. That Ellairhri was extremely dangerous, she even mentioned what her sister looked like before death, which was not too different from how she now looked aside from the fact her scales' coloring was slightly paler. She added exactly how she had been killed as well, which she hadn't mentioned to Atteryv before this. When she finished all this, she walked over to Tieree and nuzzled him, "It's okay...cheer up, you seem to be doing a good job keeping Isrir happy...better than I could at least." She hugged him with a wing again before looking up at the council and asking, "And why....would you banish Atteryv to the swamp? He's a very nice drake..." She wanted to her their reasoning behind it as well as what Atteryv had already told her.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next