Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

3 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 3 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Tieree nodded "Yeah. Must be hard, especially when he wouldn't have gotten much time to play with them." He shrugged, surprised by Marhri's tone when he told about his ordeals "Oh, something to do with being interesting. Different experiments of how I reacted to things, my home when I was young was uncaring to me... I guess you could say I didn't fit in very well. It felt as it my only use was to be observed and everything... Since I was no good at hunting. As soon as I got this armour, I was out of there. Fairly young. And I've been left alone ever since." He sighed slightly at the memory "But, like I said, I don't really want to talk about it. I'll be fine, just don't ask about it again? And no, nothing else is wrong, Atteryv." He shut his eyes tightly, falling silent. A small thud would be heard in the other room, followed by a small whine, then small footsteps back to the room they were in. Isrir stood in the doorway, a small bruise on his left side, and he held his left wing slightly higher. He looked around them all before walking past them and sitting by the stone at the entrance, simply staring at it.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 3 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  SamusRisng Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:42 am

Marhri growls and says, "You were tortured because you were different? That's horrible! Why? Even if you couldn't hunt you could do other things to help." She sighed and added, "At least you got out of there fast...still wish you didn't have to suffer what happened to you." She looks over at Atteryv as he comments on the twins and nods, "I intend to tell him that you know..." She says before laughing slightly at Atteryv and Tieree's displays of affection, nodding and saying, "I see what you mean, and I assumed there were still some things you refrained from Atteryv, yes. Hmm!?" She turned as she heard the thud and watched Isrir come in injure before gasping and saying, "Oh my! Isrir!" She ran to his side and tried her best to examine his wing and bruise without touching them. She licked the top of his head and said, "What happened there sweetie?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:39 am

Atteryv listens attentively to the exchange between Marhri and Tieree, adoringly nuzzling his shoulder at the last bit. "You're not alone now, you have me... And I have you, don't forget that bit. And.. I don't believe you about nothing else being the matter. You're too tense for that." When Marhri keeps on their affections, he chuckles. "The worst thing he might see is a little kiss, nothing scarring by any means... And he'll see the twins again, I know that." At the thud, Atteryv whips his head up, and when Isrir walks in he removes himself from Tieree and worriedly runs over. "What happened Isrir? Did you fall? Don't worry, it'll be okay.. Hope your wing isn't broken, looks painful either way... You weren't trying to fly were you?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:59 am

Tieree sighed "It doesn't matter now. It was nothing too sad really. And I know love... I really do. My life has been so much better with you around. You act so much older than you are, which is good. Sometimes I wonder if I really am older than you" He assured Marhri, and told Atteryv. He sighed in relief as they had come off the topic, snuggling his face into Atteryv's side. He listened to them talking, smiling slightly, and rolled his eyes as the topic came back to him "It's nothing... Just me feeling sorry for myself. Just... I feel like I need to be looked after... I just feel as if people treat me like it, and treat me like I'm a hatchling... But I know it's just me being a bit... Meh" he was mumbling by the end of this and peered over Atteryv's back when he heard the thud, and simply watched them tend to Isrir. Isrir snorted cutely at Atteryv and Marhri, budging past them as he made his way to the door "Fine. I tried to glide..." He slumped down and pressed his head to the floor and said simply "Go out".
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Marhri watched them share their affection with a smile, she found it all quite nice. The fact of a drake with a drake was a bit odd to her, but they did not seem different from another pair and shared a deep care for each other just as any other couple would. "Tieree...you are most definitely better at hunting than me, just ask Atteryv." She chuckled before adding, "So you don't have to be looked after all the time you know..." After examining Isrir and hearing his explination she sighed in relief before saying, "Don't do that though! Scared me....scared all of us. You'll learn to fly on your own time, here let me fix up the bruise at least.." She channeled healing magic into him after a moment and although it wouldn't be enough to fully mend him, she asked, "Better?"

( I suggest not letting Isrir be deterred. )
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:24 am

Atteryv churrs and nibbles at Tieree as he says what he does about him acting older, shrugging. "I act older because I had to grow up pretty quickly... Not only to get over what was done to me, but to survive in the swamp... That, and you bring out the best in me," he purrs. When Tieree explains his feelings, he shrugs. "If you want the truth.. You do need protecting, at least until you've learned a bit more about how not to get hit. But you've also got a strong heart and a sharp mind, so it isn't something you can't improve on." After Isrir's explanation and Marhri's healing, he nods smartly. "Good drake, Isrir.. But your wings can't hold your weight yet, try working them in place. It looks funny, but they'll get stronger faster. Trust me on this, I'm flying about four years before I ought to be." Turning back to Tieree, he grins and adds, "I'll get you both into shape, don't worry. Isrir, you'll fly early, and Tieree, you'll become fast and strong, I can promise that." He grins excitedly, finding the prospect of training his family fun, until he remembers the vampire-dragon about. "Nothing after dark though, and you can't go out now, Isrir.. You could be drained of blood. Nasty process.."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:14 am

Tieree snorted "I doubt I would be better than you at hunting, Marhri." He sighed and sad sadly "I do love him. But even now he sometimes makes me feel weak... If we weren't currently in this situation, I'd be in the swamp for some space." He stood up while activating his armour before walking out of the room mumbling "No need to make up lies to make me feel better..." Isrir whined when she healed him and walked over to the edge of the door with a huff "I was fine." He flapped his wings impatiently "Tell me what to do" he snorted "All the time" he then fell silent. And looked at Atteryv when he mentioned about what could happen. He began shaking and ran away from the door, pressing himself into the wall, silent.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:37 am

Marhri chuckled at Tieree and shook her head, "No...I'm sure you are...just ask Atteryv. He's been out hunting with me before..." Marhri frowns as he insists he is weak, "Whether or not your body is weak...you are not...everyone has something they can do. As you saw, I have healing magic even though my physical strength isn't great. That armor...if you made it, shows talent." Marhri tilted her head at Isrir's reaction to Atteryv's words and then walked over to him and coo'ed to try to comfort him, sitting down next to him, but not touching him in any way so he would be free to move how he wished, "Maybe we should be a bit lenient....he seems annoyed that he can't decide things for himself. I don't mean letting him outside obviously, but maybe, as he said, we can not tell him what to do all the time."

( Sorry for the long delay on my part, been busy getting back into school the past week or so. I think I probably could have had time for a post still though if I made time for it, so I have no excuse. I won't be as long in the future though, I promise. )
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:56 am

Atteryv listens quietly to his mate, looking at his paws when he brushes off his words, heartfelt regardless of how true Tieree found them. As the other drake leaves the room, he looks hurt and gives a small whine, but leaves him to his 'space', looking over to Isrir as he moves against the wall. Not happy that he had upset the hatchling, he resolves to do -something- right and pads over to gently gather the hatchling under his wing, purring evenly to help calm him down. "It's alright Isrir, we're safe in here... I'll protect you, but this is why I tell you to do things.. I just don't want anything like that happening to you. If you want more freedom, you can have it, but I worry about you getting hurt, is all. Bruises are fine, but you could die..." He realizes he is probably scaring Isrir again and nuzzles him gently, hugging him but not squeezing with any sort of force, eventually sighing and looking to Marhri. "It may not be entirely her fault... But your sister is going to suffer for this. Without even being here, she's hurting my family.. I don't take kindly to that."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:21 am

Tieree had gone to the edge of the inside river and lay down with his paws and tail in the water. Isrir whined when Atteryv came over, but snuggled into his side when he sat down. He put both paws against his side and put his forehead between them before mumbling "I won't die though... Because you are here... Right?" He sighed and fell silent. (Short)

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:39 am

Marhri nodded as Atteryv spoke and said, "She has also caused Renee and Sallie to leave sooner than I would like, she deserves whatever happens...I'm sure. Still it feels a bit odd, she is my sister." She stood up as Isrir headed to the river and sighed, "Sorry Isrir, I'm sure that Atteryv can comfort you better than I can...although, no, no one is going to die, me and Atteryv can promise you that..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:23 am

Atteryv nods at Marhri's statement, past the point of civility where he would find such words more than a little vicious, especially since the person in question had no control over herself. Purring quietly at her assertion that noone would die, he nods in agreement and pulls Isrir close. "Noone is going to die.. Especially not you. That is, unless you can see some half-rotted blood-drinker taking all three of us down." Smiling, he begins gently preening Isrir, a habit he had formed just to be sure the hatchling wasn't starting to lose scales again but decided to keep as a gesture of affection and a means of calming both parties involved. Keeping at it for a while, he would eventually finish and draw Isrir close again with a wing, purring calmly but looking after Tieree sadly at the same time, feeling he had done something wrong to upset his mate.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:02 am

Isrir nodded and buried his face in Atteryv's side "Sorry..." He looked down at the floor "Shouted..." He scrambled up Atteryv's shoulder slightly and then hung around his neck, hugging him tightly. (Short again)
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:02 pm

Marhri smiled at the sight and the fact that Isrir slowly seemed to be calming down. Though his apology was directed at Atteryv, Marhri nodded and said, "It's okay Isrir....a lot happened to you in a small amount of time.

Back at Marhri's lair, the pale looking vampire dragon had arrived. She paused at the entrance and called out a bit smugly, "Marhri!...Your sister is back!...oh and if you could direct me to where I could get some blood that's not yours, that'd be nice...hmm?" She paused as she realized no one was there and in the center of the room there was a small bucket of blood. "What in the world is this?...." She asked nudging the bucket for a moment and looking around worriedly, "Marhri?...Where are you?..." Though she seemed worried about her sister, she was more worried about some sort of trap, though she was actually worried of Marhri's condition. After glaring about the room for several moments to be sure that she wasn't about to be ambushed, Ellairhri shrugged and said, "Free blood is free blood I suppose..." before lapping up the thick liquid and exploring the cave more, wondering if Marhri was frightened of her.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 am

Atteryv licks Isrir affectionately once he is securely settled on his back, purring a bit. "It's fine, Isrir. Truth be told, you're a sturdy hatchling.. Probably smothering you a bit, but it's mostly because I don't want you getting hurt. If you want, in the morning I can help you with gliding. There's a hill I used to practice.." Devoting a bit more affection to the hatchling, he quietly pads with him in tow to where Tieree sits, not saying anything but merely putting a wing over him and pressing his head against his armor, regardless of the discomfort it caused, and letting the affection speak for itself.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:22 am

Isrir sighed and fell silent. He had tired himself out already. He nuzzled into Atteryv's back sadly. Tieree looked up at Atteryv when he came close and brung his tail out of the water to coil it around Atteryv's "I never meant it that way, you know that... I'm just feeling sorry for myself."

Also near Marhri's cave, overlooking it from a distance, was Emmae. She looked pretty healthy, but her eyelids were heavy over her orange tinted eyes. She sat down while she waited for Ellairhri to come back out of the cave so she could carry on following.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Marhri thought for a moment before saying , "Hey!...Isrir, think about it this way. You don't want to get sick again, right? Atteryv is just trying to keep you safe, and no reason to feel sorry for yourself...you'll be a great flyer someday.

Ellairhri was now getting extremely worried of her sister and ran outside the lair before calling out, "Marhri? MARHRI!?" She whined slightly and stared out into the distance, sniffing the air for trace amounts if her sister's blood, assuming that the blood in the cave was, in fact, her sister's. She scented it shortly, with her accustomed she had become to doing so and disappeared from Emmae's sight with the speed she was going at.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:30 am

Atteryv licks Isrir and then his mate comfortingly, gently tightening his tail around Tieree's when he feels it. "Perfectly alright.. And I meant it. I don't care about your strength, I love you for -you-. Some that I've known would be perfectly happy being protected, fed, and cared for without lifting a paw. It just shows you're better than them.. I'll be happy to help you improve, if that's what you like, but for now.. Relax. You're well worth any protecting I might do." Purring, he nods at Marhri in thanks for her help with Isrir. "I think we're all tense with Marhri's sister out there... Maybe we should get a bit of rest?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:44 am

Isrir and Tieree seemed to settle down easier now, both reassured that everything is fine. Isrir looked up at Marhri and reached his forepaws out to her. He smiled "Thanks... And sorry." Tieree rested his head on Atteryv's paws "I'm sorry too... Again. I was being self-centred. I know you would do anything for me." He then nodded and said "I think that's a good idea."

Emmae frowned and got up at the first shout, and looked around quickly. She hurriedly persued her, not exactly sure which direction she went, but searching for her everywhere.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:46 am

Marhri smiled at Atteryv's nod and said, "Yes....we should all rest, it'll be nice to wake up in the morning and be able to go outside, I'm sure Isrir will like that." After this she looked between the three and headed off to a corner to rest by herself, feeling slightly lonely but trying to not show it.

Meanwhile, Ellairhri was following the scent to the colony that Atteryv had come from, when she found the entrance blocked she attempted to force it open for a short while before noticing the smell was actually going back the way she came, to Atteryv's lair. She stopped there next and growled when she also found it sealed off. "Right...that's...it..." She said, getting annoyed at everything being locked up. She yelled at the door, "WHOEVER IS IN THERE! IF YOU DON'T LET ME IN, I'LL BLAST THIS...THING DOWN ON YOU...." She was notably agitated, and if Emmae had lost her, her voice would make her easy to find again.

Marhri turned towards the doorway and frowned before asking herself, "Sister?....well she definitely sounds different..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:53 am

Atteryv purrs at Tieree's words, nodding. "It's fine.. And as long as you know I would." Nodding a bit more, he agrees, "Rest will do us good.. Marhri, where are you going?" Tilting his head, he raises a wing for her to come rest with them, smiling. He would keep his wing raised and snuggle gently into Tieree until he hears Ellairhri, at which point he would gently slide Isrir from his back and stand with a low growl. "It's her..?" Not waiting for Marhri to answer, he walks up to the blockage and snarls back, "You can try, rotting thing. Your sister is under my protection.. And as for letting you in, we know what you did with the hatchlings... When hunting monsters, there are no rules. Come dawn, I will personally drag you into the sunlight and tear you apart.. Over several days, slowly. Maybe I'll even look for surviving hatchlings from your massacre." His expression has twisted into a feral snarl of rage, and his cold tone promised everything he said and more; Ellairhri had picked the wrong lair to threaten.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:09 am

Isrir frowned when Marhri walked away, his forepaws stil spread out. He would slide from Atteryv of his own accord and run over to her. He looked around when he heard the voice through the door and pressed into Marhri's scales. Tieree stood up shortly after Atteryv and followed him to the door, standing close to him. He licked him softly on his cheek to calm him down slightly. He had every right to be angry, however, he didn't like to see him like that.

Emmae had just caught up when Ellairhri shouted. She stood a safe distance away and decided to keep that way and let things unfold until things got out of control. She sat on her haunches and pawed the ground nervously.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:46 am

Ellairhri growled and said, "I'd like to see you try! And why does my sister need your protection? It's not like I'm going to hurt my own sister!..." She was a bit disheartened that her sister had heard about the hatchlings, she would have preferred to keep that a secret, but she assumed that her sister would understand that she needed the blood, and preferably the intimidation to keep others from chasing after her. "You also assume I can't break through this with enough effort...if my sister is in there, I will be in before sunrise..."

Marhri pulled Isrir closer and nuzzled him before saying, "Thank you, Isrir..." She preened him slightly before looking towards the door and saying, "...it looks like you were right about her wanting to go after her family Atteryv..." She pulled Isrir close to her chest before hearing a pounding against the rock, "Anything I can do to help?" she asked Atteryv.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:47 am

Atteryv forces himself to relax some for Tieree, and replies in the same grim tone, "That's exactly what something like you does.. You have nothing left but hatred. Your sister protects hatchlings, you kill them.. What does that say about you?" Scowling again when she tells him she can break through, he hisses, "I would let you in and burn you now, but I'd prefer your dying screams be out of Marhri's hearing. Unlike you, she isn't an unfeeling monster who would kill the defenseless for sport.." He looks over to Tieree and nuzzles his mate gently, watching the 'door' cautiously and explaining in a quieter tone, "Between us, we can take her.. But I'd like her to suffer, a fight wouldn't afford that.." After a moment, he winces and realizes how feral he was acting, letting his head droop and still watching the 'door' warily.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:55 am

Isrir hugged into Marhri "That's... Your sister?" he asked, his voice notably shaky. Tieree placed his wing over Atteryv to comfort him. He nuzzled him and nodded "Yeah, I know. Don't worry." He hugs him tightly and watched the door too, the pounding unnerving.

Emmae growled quietly as Ellairhri began pounding against the shield, angry that she was trying to get in, despite how she still showed care for her sister. She stood up and walked around a bit, assessing the situation, using her excellent senses to guess who they had in the lair.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next