Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

3 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 12 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  Arakk Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:26 pm

Atteryv merely stares at Emmae in surprise for a second before giving a deafening roar and pouncing forward to separate the two, though making far more effort not to harm Emmae than he would have if it was one of his family she had bitten. "Emmae, stop! I offered you blood before we left, get off of him or I'll have to do worse than muzzle you!" By this time, he would have traded Jarokk to Tieree and let Isrir down to walk the final stretch, safe as it was, and would be able to devote his entire attention to Emmae.

Jarokk gives a curious chirp and peeks carefully out from under the cover on Tieree's back, keeping the cloth between him and the sun's rays while still getting a good look at the spectacle. The moment he realizes what is going on, he whines and ducks under the blanket again, unable to do anything in his current state.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 12 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  SamusRisng Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:48 pm

Draken feels the vibrations from her slight purr, even if he can't hear it, and he nuzzles her before saying, "...hehe, glad to see you're happy ab-GRAGH." He roared out in pain as she clamped onto his neck and started trying to claw and her and shove her off. His struggles slowly weakened and he called out, "E...Emmae...stop." Before his scratching slowed to a gentle pawing of her chest. If she was paying attention, his heart would be speeding up to circulate the low amount of blood he had left.

Marhri gasped as Draken was attacked like that, she didn't really like Draken, but she also didn't want him hurt like that, "ATTERYV!" She started running over to help, but stopped not wanting to put either Hayate or the hatchling in danger. Hayate leapt off her back to help and called out at Emmae, "DRAKEN!" But Marhri grabbed him out of the air with her maw and forced him on her back before saying, "Don't! You'll get hurt!"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:07 am

Tieree kept still when Jarokk was put onto his back, and attempted to cover the sight from him, and covering the sight from Isrir, who had just caught it, and had already ran closer to him. Tieree walked forward to Marhri and telling her "We should get these to the entrance. Looks like we can't help now. He tried his best not to look, but worried, even though he didn't show it, for his mate. Keeping unusually cool. He nuzzled Marhri some "Atteryv can handle it.", beginning to walk up to the colony.

Isrir followed him, staying behind one of his forepaws, his tail curled around it, before whining slightly to Jarokk.

Emmae winced as she felt a large object hit into her, managing to withstand some of the force, but probably tearing at Draken's neck some from that. Soon after though, and once hearing Draken voice, she pulled away quickly from his neck, spluttering some blood onto the floor and stumbled backwards. She looked around a minute and shivered.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:56 am

Atteryv growls quietly, watching Emmae for a moment to make sure she wasn't about to pick another victim before pouncing on top of her, putting a lot of his weight on her front shoulders in hopes of taking her to the ground safely. "Stay down, Emmae. I'm not going to hurt you, but if you can't control yourself, you won't be allowed inside without something to control you..." Looking up and placing a paw on the back of Emmae's head so he'd know if she started to go for his throat, he yells after Tieree, "Tell them we need a muzzle!" This accomplished, he would sigh and look down at Emmae, somewhat disappointed by her lack of restraint. "Why didn't you just take the blood I offered before we left..?" Shaking his head, he looks over to Draken and gruffly asks, "You going to live?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:38 am

Marhri nods and watches Atteryv pin Emmae down, "I know Atteryv can handle it..." She commented before watching Draken collapse to the ground. She gasped slightly at this and slowly walked over, leaving Tieree to go get the muzzle. She checked his neck which was badly torn up, and then his pulse. His heart was still going, even if the rate was not normal, so he wasn't dead. "Not sure if he's okay Atteryv, but he's not dead at least." She proceeded to use her magic to stop the blood loss from the tear in his neck before looking over at Emmae and Atteryv, "...why would she do that, doesn't she...like him?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:11 am

The steaming Emmae allowed herself to be pinned down by Atteryv, even knowing full well she could just stand up with his weight on top of her. She was shaking some, and she pressed her head into the ground, looking at Draken, her friend. She then looked away, not saying anything because she was shocked and angry, for some reason. She did struggle a few times, snapping out in front of her, in pain from the sun, in luck though since the sun was actually nearly gone.

Tieree took Isrir in his maw and set off to get a muzzle, not able to do anything other than that in fact. He would return with one a few minutes later, with Isrir and Jarokk still safely under the cover. He would step forward and pass it to Marhri to pass to Atteryv, knowing that he should stay out of it. After this he set off to walk back to the colony.

When Isrir was back under the cover, he licked and nibbled Jarokk, mainly to comfort himself, knowing that Jarokk was there.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:35 am

Atteryv nods slowly at Marhri's question. "I think she does.. She just couldn't help herself.." Frowning and looking down at Emmae, he asks, "You couldn't, could you?" Falling silent until Tieree makes his way back with the muzzle, he picks at the buckles a moment to make it large enough to slip over Emmae's snout and then does so, tightening it carefully so that she has a bit of room to speak, but not enough to grab even a hatchling by the neck. This accomplished, he tucks in the straps to make them harder for her to reach and then rolls off of her, assuming all goes well. "There.. I trust you don't have the experience getting those off that I do, so it should at least slow you down.. Any of us see you going to take it off, we'll stop you." Relaxing some if Emmae seems to accept her muzzling, he would then nod to Marhri and head for the colony, signalling Emmae to follow with an agitated flick of his tail. "Come on, if you're even still... Thirsty, we'll see about getting you some blood.." Upon reaching the tunnel, the first thing he does is ask after Tieree, before explaining the situation and charging the guard, a green, with supervising Emmae and getting her to Myn.

The green in question would dazedly nod at Atteryv even as the big drake walked past to go find his mate. Shivering nervously, he turns to Emmae and stutters, "P-please come with me.. M-myn is this way, Atteryv is right.. S-she probably has a patient or two losing blood, knowing her she'd be th-thrilled to find someone besides the plants to drink it..." If Emmae gave any sign of consent, he would nod flinchingly and lead her down into a cave smelling of blood, herbs, and ozone.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:18 am

Marhri would retreat to Tieree's side after Emmae had been muzzled and nuzzle him, to calm herself more than anything. After this she would follow him alongside Atteryv up to the colony before looking back at Draken, "...So...is there anything we can do to help with him? And he's not going to become like her, and my sister....right?"

Hayate was a bit startled about what happened to Draken, but figured Emmae probably needed the comfort then, and carefully got off of Marhri's back before making his way over to her, "...Everything okay?" he asked.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:47 am

Emmae resisted the muzzle some with a low growl, but having nothing to do but snap out, he soon had the muzzle tight around her maw. At this, she pawed at it and whined. She had never been restricted of biting before. She got up from the ground, shaking the dirt off of her scales and following everyone up, her head low. She felt like some sort of bitch. She looked away from Hayate when he walked over, not even having the heart to talk to him.

Tieree would actually be visible from the entrance. He was sitting down, feeling somewhat out of place. He looked rather dull in front of people, and felt loads of eyes on him, even when no peaople were around.

Emmae, after being brought to the colony, obediently followed the green guard with a simple nod, still growling somewhat at the back of her throat. At the cave, she sniffed the air but then didn't move. She waited for someone, staring at the floor sadly.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:54 am

Atteryv frowns apologetically at Emmae, gently patting her on the shoulder as they part ways. Spotting Tieree immediately, he walks over, sighing at Marhri's question and shrugging. "We'll see what Myn can do... No promises." Making it over to Tieree, he nuzzles his mate and says, "I need your help with Draken, love.. He's too big for me to carry alone. We just need to get him to Myn... Her cave is right there." He points at the cave in question as he says this, then nudges his mate up.

The green dragon would make a hasty exit the moment a new scent appeared, apparently from nowhere; Myn's. The crimson dragoness with cream-white chest plates would pad authoritatively into view a few moments later, looking bored and slightly agitated. "Why are you in my lair? You're not injured, and you don't seem to be si- Hold on, where's your heartbeat... Explain yourself, that muzzle is on loose enough for you to speak." As she spoke, she would walk in a slow circle around Emmae, looking her over, taking special note of her fangs and eyes.

Jarokk would squirm out from under the cover as soon as the last of the daylight faded, stretching out and turning back to watch for Isrir a moment before glancing about worriedly, relaxing some when he realizes where they must be.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:54 am

Hayate stared at the injury on Draken's neck, felt it, and patted Draken's neck before saying, "Come on, hang in there...we both know you can..." After this he checked Draken's heart, noting that it was still beating, he walked back over to the others and nodded in Marhri's direction, saying, "Thank you for helping him...even after what he did." He followed the direction Emmae had gone after this and if he was able to see them from where he could reach he would say to the crimson dragon, "Greetings, dragon...ess. Nice to meet you. May I come in, that other dragon you have there is my friend, and I would like to talk with them..."

Marhri coo'ed happily as Hayate thanked her before walking over to Tieree and asking Atteryv, "Should I help with him too? Or I suppose I could watch all the hatchlings, "Speaking of which.." She looked back at the hatchling on her back which was looking around the area curiously, and she gently pulled him off her back and placed him closer to Isrir.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:35 am

Emmae watched as Myn came into view and lowered her head. "Apparently you can help me out" she mumbled simply, before saying "You don't need me to explain myself. Rip me apart and I'm sure you'll find the answer somewhere." She said coldly, not moving a muscle and going silent afterwards, slowly taken over by the scent of the blood, and her eyes reddened slightly, trying to resist, not that she would be able to do much anyway with her most useful weapon taken away.

Tieree looked up when Atteryv came over and quickly hugged him with a nod. "I might be able to help... Though I think you'd have an easier time asking Marhri to help" he 'joked' before shrugging "One of us does need to keep an eye on the hatchlings.

When Isrir saw Jarokk, he quickly barged into his side, hoping to pin him under, then would snuggle into his chest with a purr, trying to forget what he just saw, and doing a good job of it. As Marhri placed the other hatchling down, he looked at him and sniffed around him with a frown before licking his head and flopping down next to him, realising he was injured and he needed to be careful.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:45 am

Atteryv shakes his head at Tieree's self-depreciation. "Marhri can watch the hatchlings, especially the yellow one.. I'd also much rather you were by my side while this is going on, my mother can be rather.. Unrestrained." Nuzzling Tieree a bit, he sets off to retrieve Draken. If all went well, he and his mate would have the huge drake inside and the door sealed before it was completely dark outside.

Myn's pacing becomes agitated at Emmae's response, though she doesn't miss the change that seems to come over her at the scent of blood. "Interesting. What are you reacting to, the blood? There's-" As Hayate walks in and interrupts, she fluidly pounces on him, near-hissing, "Human, frail little things.. I don't want to damage this one, tell me everything you know about her..." She seems to fish for the end of her sentance before adding, "Oh, yes.. I have no problem damaging you if you don't tell me what I need to know."

Jarokk would allow himself to be pounced and 'pinned', wriggling to wrap his forelegs around Isrir in an affectionate hug and nuzzling him calmly. Realizing what the other hatchling was trying to do, he doesn't mention what they'd just seen, instead simply smiling at Isrir's care with the other hatchling.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:14 am

"I'll make sure they all stay safe..." Marhri called after them as the carried off the very large dragon. She settled down aside Isrir and Jarokk, smiling at how affectionate they were now, and how close they seemed. Her doubts on Jarokk's control had faded a bit over the course of the trips, and she obviously now thought he had better control than Emmae, due to what just happened. She craned her head over and nuzzled Jarokk before commenting, "...Sorry for earlier. I just don't know how this works at all, this affliction...you're not upset at all, right?"

Hayate was not used to having a large dragon on top if him, pinning him down, without Draken there to fix that problem, and thus actually was quite frightened of Myn, "...please...let me go, I mean no harm, and I can tell you about her..." He shoved at Myn, to attempt to push her off, which was practically no use without his armor's boost.

The gold hatchling noticed Isrir approach it. It closed its eyes, bowed low and said, "...sir, is there anything I can do to help you?" After which he looked at Jarokk, and bowed again, "Hello other sir, nice to meet you. I am Rain. Is there anything I can help you with?" He seemed not upset at all over the fact he was missing some limbs.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:27 am

Tieree nodded "Ok, I understand." He followed his mate to Draken and tried his best to help, probably sloping a bit however. Once inside, he would put him down quickly, and stretch out with a small grumble, then look around, staying next to Atteryv.

Emmae began to nod before turning her head quickly to Hayate when he spoke, and when Myn went to pounce, she immediately went to snap out, but finding she couldn't, she ran into her, a stupid thing to do, using her unnatural strength to try and barge her off of Hayate. If she managed to, she would pick Hayate up with her tail, holding him firmly, and away from Myn, growling "Pick on someone your own size. I will tell you what you want to know." She squeezed Hayate to show her anger toward him, he had made things harder.

Isrir frowned at the hatchling and put a wing over him before nuzzling him happily "No!" He said excitedly, churring happily before responding to his introduction "Isrir." He said before settling next to the hatchling, nibbling at his lovely-coloured scales.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:57 pm

Atteryv strains himself carrying Draken, even with Tieree's help, and seems all too happy to set him down outside of Myn's cave and then walk over to his mate to affectionately drape himself over him. "You alright love? He was fairly heavy.. Worried I might have crushed you." His somewhat light-hearted inquiry provides plenty of cover for his apprehension over confronting Myn; Emmae and Hayate would be getting no help from him anytime soon.

Myn hisses and swats at Emmae, but not quite quickly enough. Glaring at her a second, suddenly the imposing dragoness grins wide, almost like a hatchling after a mouse. "Impressive. Yes, I don't care, someone tell me now!" He tail begins to flick excitedly back and forth and her eyes widen, already fascinated with Emmae. She also seems to have completely dropped her animosity towards either, instead more interested in learning how Emmae had overpowered her so easily.

Jarokk blinks at Rain as he is addressed, shuffling in place a moment before walking forward with a smile to nuzzle the little yellow hatchling, settling on his other side. "I'm Jarokk, and you certainly can help me.. Get well, alright? Rescuing you was a pain, don't make it for naught," he purrs amiably, following Atteryv's tactic of lightening the mood to make the situation seem less severe.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Rain looked slightly upset when Rain said no and then confused when he was nuzzled, "...excuse me...I have done nothing to deserve reward sir, or affection..." He informed Isrir before hearing his name and bowing again, "I am Rain and..." He noticed Isrir nibbling his scales and stared at him for a while before asking, "...would Isrir like affection?" He turned his head in Jarokk's direction next and nods vigorously before saying, "YES JAROKK!" very confidently and then adding, "I'll take care of myself until which point you don't think it necessary."

Marhri stared at all the hatchlings in turn and said, "...umm...something you could do for me is tell me why you need to do stuff for Isrir and Jarokk...also, you're kinda talkative for one so young. Wouldn't you agree Jarokk? Oh and..." She pulled Hayate's pack from her back and said, "That human said there was food and water in here...hmm" She lifted the canteen out again and set it in front of Jarokk, trusting him to sort out the water and food, after which she asked, "...Jarokk...you going to be okay then? With no umm....food..."

Hayate gasped slightly when he was squeezed tight, though he wasn't too hurt from it so after he recovered he looked down and said, "I'm sorry Emmae...I didn't expect to get umm....attacked like that." He looked cautiously at Myn before saying, "...you...don't like humans then?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Tieree leaned into Atteryv when he sat down "I think I'm ok..." He nuzzled and licked his mate affectionately, glad to be resting again. He watched what was going on, even a bit worried about being in the same room as Emmae and Myn, so he pressed into Atteryv.

Emmae growled when Hayate spoke and let him go, dropping him carelessly onto the floor, then looked at Myn "Everything, right?" She glared at Myn, still growling. She didn't want to tell this dragoness anything about her "I don't have a heartbeat. I don't breathe. I don't eat. I don't drink water, I drink blood. I am dead. I have amazing speed and strength, and all my senses are the best around, so I doubt anyone would win a fight with me. However, I burn in sunlight. High pitched noises play my hearing up. Strong smells do the same with my nose." She actually did tell her everything, everything that was needed anyway. As her body started to absorb Draken's blood from earlier, she would look surprisingly larger now, around an inch so far, and the muzzle started to play her up. She growled and clawed at it some "This bloody thing getting tighter!" She whined some, it was only a bit tighter but she hated it when it was looser, let alone now.

Isrir purred happily, not seeming to mind how the hatchling seemed to want him to tell him to do something. He simply carried on his affections, hugging his forepaws around his neck from behind, wagging his tail quickly. He chirped some before saying "Gold!", that was his new name for him, he simply loved the colour. He wanted to play, but he didn't want to hurt him like he hurt Jarokk, even a little bit.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Atteryv nods quietly and watches the hatchlings, smiling faintly but quietly worried over Rain's enthusiastic desire to serve. Somewhat distracted when Tieree presses into him, he takes his eye off of Marhri and the hatchlings to nibble affectionately at his neck, purring quietly. "Good, wouldn't want my mother looking at you longer than is necessary.."

Myn notices the effects of Draken's blood on Emmae even as she explains about herself, grinning like a hatchling who has just spotted an enticing bug to chase. "Ohhh.. I smell blood on your breath, fresh too.. Had a little lapse in judgement, did we? Is the dragon you drained a friend, or just an unfortunate passerby, hmm?" Walking over to Emmae, she takes another sniff at the other dragoness' fangs, nodding before loosening the muzzle just a tiny bit to accommodate the slight growth. "Hmm.. So, my son brought you? Because he's the only one anyone should be opening that door for.. And don't either of you tell him I said that!" She seems to have already figured out that Atteryv wasn't Emmae's victim, making Emmae more of an interesting new study than a threat to her family.

Jarokk blinks, tilting his head. "Interesting.. So you like taking orders? What happens if I, say.. Tell you to disobey every third time? Or completely at random?" Not wanting to stress the hatchling, he adds, "I'm not, by the way, purely theoretical.. Anyway, you're injured. Injured hatchlings get affection... You should see how Isrir clung to me when we met." He chuckles and purrs, padding forward to nuzzle Rain as well before settling down next to Isrir and stretching a wing as far as it will go to cover both of them.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Rain took Isrir's actions as confirmation that he wanted Rain to show affection back. And Rain slowly wrapped his neck around Isrir's before hugging onto him with his one foreleg. After which he commented, "...Thank you for the appreciation sir...I'm glad to serve you." He smiled at the word 'Gold' and nuzzled Isrir before saying, "I will make sure that no harm comes to you, Isrir...no matter the cost to me." At Jarokk's comment, he gently pries himself from Isrir and explains, "Then unless that order was revoked I would take it you meant me to do the opposite of every third thing you commanded me, right down to things like 'don't hurt yourself.'. I would place Isrir's commands higher though, unless the elder-" He paused as Jarokk nuzzled him as well before looking around confused, "...what did I do to deserve all this?" watching the black and red hatchling's wing spread over him, he responded by leaning against Isrir and saying, "...so you don't have any orders?"

Hayate grunted as he collapsed to the ground and slowly picked himself back up before stepping away a bit and saying cautiously, "Emmae..." He knew that she could have killed him with little effort if she wanted to there, so she didn't want him dead at least, but he was starting to think she also never wanted to see him again, "...I'm not worried you'll hurt me if that's what's upsetting you, but if it's not then fine...I'll go."

Marhri noticed the hatchlings were all distracted with each other, and put Hayate's bag away again before smiling, "...Maybe Rain can play with you Isrir?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:48 am

Tieree smiled and curled his tail around Atteryv's, saying "Thanks love", before kissing him on the cheek.

Emmae growled at Myn, she already didn't like her, tossing her head away when she went near to sniff at her maw, backing up a bit, hopefully not stepping on Hayate. She stopped and lowered it though when she goes to loosen it, before turning to walk further away from her. She grumbled some before speaking, and answering the questions "Friend. One of my two only friends." She glances to Hayate, hoping that would answer his question also. She had quite calmed down from her episode earlier, deciding to play ball. "He did... It was to get us safe. And he thought you could help me out while we were here..." She shuddered some, and stiffly sat down, hanging her head so her snout pressed against the floor, closing her eyes.

Isrir smiled and murred happily, chewing lightly at Rain's scales, and hugging him very tightly, chirping happily every now and then. "Food?" He asked, seeing if he wanted any, and looking up at Marhri if he confirmed, if not, he would simply enjoy the cuddling. When Mahri suggests playing, Isrir's tail began to wag faster, excited for something not even confirmed yet. He smiled broadly, and his eyes pleaded Rain.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:46 am

Atteryv merely nods and settles down next to Tieree, responding to the kiss with an affectionate lick. "She gets dangerous, and I want you to be safe." Figuring enough has been said, he would just settle next to Tieree and fall silent, smiling at the hatchlings.

Myn lashes her tail interestedly, nodding. "Oddest undead I've met. I wonder, do your morals make you a person? Eilox probably wouldn't let me take you apart if that were the case.. Your friend is fine, I presume? Needing treatment to stop him becoming like you? I smell something odd on your fangs, it's not.. Venom, exactly. Not really magic, either.. Corrupting, obviously. Hmm.. And you're related to that menace who keeps circling our colony, as well?" Pacing around Emmae, ignoring Hayate now, she adds, "I'll need some blood out of you, there's a depression in the floor over there.. I'll trade you a bit of mine, fair?" The coldness in her eyes has been suddenly replaced by a motherly warmth, the manner she reserves for hatchlings and delusional patients.

Jarokk frowns at Rain, nodding to show he understands. "In that case, like Isrir says.. You should eat. You lost a lot of blood. Though.." He glances at Marhri, frowning. "I don't think you're ready to play yet, don't listen to those two. Maybe if he comes up with a game you don't need to move for.. Other than that, no orders." Shrugging, he simply finishes, "I'm going to find that Myn character and make her fix me," then wanders off in the direction Emmae had been taken.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:12 am

Rain considered what Jarokk had told him as an order. It wasn't exactly worded as one, but it sounded like something that Jarokk wanted him to do. "I have lost a lot of blood I suppose...thank you for your concern, but it's okay, I'll be fine without it. Food?" He replied to Isrir before feeling as though the other dragon would appreciate more affection and nuzzling his head quickly, he noticed Rain's excitement at the idea of playing and nodded to him before saying, "...food or play? Your choice..." before bowing his head to Isrir.

When all the hatchlings seemed to start speaking of food over play, Marhri set Hayate's pack down and rummaged through it before finding several packages of meat that would be small snacks for a dragon as big as Draken, but for the hatchlings, would make a good sized meal, "...this all must be heavy on that little thing..." She commented in relation to Hayate's size before setting out food for all the hatchlings and taking one of the packages herself.

Hayate listened to the conversation carefully for a while before saying, "...I'll stay...if it doesn't worry you too much Emmae...I can't really defend myself without my armor though." He stared in Myn's direction as he said this to let her know he was directing this to her a bit, and letting her know to be careful to avoid agitating Emmae.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:59 am

Tieree sighed "I find it annoying th-" he shook his head some "Ah, never mind. I think too much." He shut his eyes, somewhat tired from the day.

Emmae looked surprised 'What morals?!' She growled at this some "I am a real person. Just because I was born like this doesn't mean I'm not a real person, how dare you say that!" She growled some, she was more upset than angry however. She wasn't going to do anything to her because of that. A mere comment. She's entitled to her opinion and thoughts. She stopped and calmed herself, eyes really flickering between black, orange and a blood red as she tried to hold her anger, craving and emotions back. "My friend needs not to die. Or he will become like me. Also, he needs his blood free of undead blood..." She told her, knowing if anyone could cure Draken, it was Myn. At the question of if she is related to Ellairhri, she sighed and shook her head before admitting "No. But she's my fault. I was actually going to get rid of her tonight but something.... Can't quite work out what... Is preventing me from doing so" she snapped her teeth together some within the muzzle. At the mention of taking her blood, she backs away from Myn... "What do you need my blood for?" She looked worried for a moment, she didn't realise she was doing it to help the people who were changing. However seeing the warmth in her eyes... This sort of showed that she wasn't doing it for any bad purposes. She slowly gave a nod "Whatever you say..." She got out with a sigh, hugging her tail around Hayate to say sorry and thank you, and comfort him altogether.

Isrir nodded quickly "Food for Gold!" He said, surprisingly. This must be the most amount of words he had managed to string together in a while. He nuzzled 'Gold' before whining as Jarokk went to head off, boing his tail gently and tugging him. Despite having his new friend. He didn't want Jarokk to go... At the question from Rain, he answered simply "Gold eat." Before resting his head on the ground... He knew it was too much to ask for play. He didn't want any food, to be polite. And left it for Rain to eat himself before thinking some... Why was everyone he saw injured?! Huffing at this, he leaned against Rain and shut his eyes, following after his father, Tieree.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12