Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2) - Page 9 Empty Re: Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

Post  SamusRisng Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:31 am

Hayate watched Emmae draw blood from the elf with excessive care, and lick the wound after to comfort him. He didn't even seem dizzy as Hayate had. It seemed to be quite effective in assuring them all she meant no harm, because they all started rushing to her to help out next. Hayate was glad to see there was now some who trusted Emmae, and watched the sun rise with her, "Well...do you feel dead anymore?" He asked her with a slight chuckle before saying, "Gonna rest though. Wake me up when we're back at the house..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2) - Page 9 Empty Re: Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:39 am

Emmae smiled as they came to her, and not because she could have more blood, but indeed, because they trusted her. She would nuzzle each elf before and after taking their blood to comfort them. She answered his question with a chuckled "I always feel dead, because there's no escaping it, but I do feel extremely well. I haven't seen the sun properly like this since I was small..." She hugged him and draped a wing over him when he said he would rest "Okay, you do that. You really need it... Tell me If I'm too cold for you though, you want to lie in the sun or..?" She then carried on with the elves, seeming to get more and more relaxed around them, and definitely had more and more energy

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Hayate watches her very carefully and calmly collect blood. Though he notices a few of the elves still seem a bit too nervous about letting her sink her fangs into them. It was all well though, they had saved the elves, and the elves had repayed them kindly enough, Emmae's scales were not burning off at the moment as they normally did in the sunlight. That was enough of a victory. "I think I'll be fine resting against your cold body Emmae...it'll help me remember you're there." He leaned against her and let his eyelids become heavy. The elves checked their wounds as she drained them and nearly all seemed a bit nervous at her first nuzzle, due to her cold snout, they would be relaxed by the second and by the end of it all, the elves she had drained all trusted her well. By this time Hayate had fallen asleep.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Emmae rested her head on her paws once she had done, curling around Hayate slightly "I'll see you when you wake up then..." She then looks again at the elves "Thank you... I really needed that... Sorry you had to witness all those deaths... but I promise, there won't be any more." She grinned at a thought "I'll give her the death she deserves too." Her eyes now were a friendly, warm orange, happy she finally had more people to trust her. "For now, I think I will also rest, as should the rest of you. You'll need it by now I should think." she curls up carefully around Hayate a bit more, resting her head on her paws and bringing her wing over her head to block out the light of the sun.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9