Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2) - Page 4 Empty Re: Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Emmae shut her eyes "Just because I'm dying, doesn't mean you should suddenly change all your attitude toward me... I'm going to keep needing blood, don't let me turn anyone else like I did with Ellairhri... believe me, today hasn't been the best of days... lots of drinking and loosing blood... I know exactly what she can do. She most likely would take me apart, limb by limb, rip out my insides or something... I made her like this. So it's my problem... please leave me alone before you three die as well as me. You three are more important than I ever was, and ever will be. I will hold her off as long as I can with what blood I have left... I don't need your kind of help right now." She used the wall to help her up and turn toward the inside, pushing off the wall to stand on all fours shakily.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2) - Page 4 Empty Re: Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Walked over to Emmae and wrapped his arms around her before saying, "I am not leaving you to die here Emmae...think about what Draken would think of me if I let that happen, besides you can't possibly hold her off at all...not with the state you're in...I don't want you to die for nothing." Ferri looked at her for a minute before saying, "It's...not just that Emmae, I...you're still you. I didn't expect that. And about you needing blood, well...Ellairhri..." She said, letting that explain it, "She was...you never attacked anyone for it...I wouldn't want her to tear apart my old friend...maybe we can start again, if you can forgive me for losing my trust in you. Also...I mean, habits are hard to break, not sure if I'll be able to trust you like we used to..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:43 pm

Emmae sighed and hugged Hayate "Alright then... stay here with me..." She listened to Ferri explain and shook her head "You broke my trust a long time ago too... I'm not up for starting again... You hurt me... you stabbed me through the heart y'know... I killed someone who hated me for being who I was, not to mention I needed it so bad... And you call me a monster... I... hate you" She doesn't look to her "If you don't want me to die, You will take Draken and get him fixed up, and while you're down there... I'm gonna need blood... and lots of it, please.... Oh and a bandage for Hayate." She sat down on her haunches and shut her eyes, her head hanging. She had done enough talking for now, so let Ferri do what she asked.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Ferri growled before saying, "What was I supposed to think!? You never told people before that you needed blood. To everyone it just seemed like you killed her because you didn't like her. And no one else knew how....cruel she was to you. I know now though..." She walked to Draken and nodded, "But fine...we don't have to be friends..." It took her a lot of effort, but she managed to take Draken with her to the Academy. Hayate smiled as she hugged him before saying, "Thank you for standing up for me there Emmae...and letting me stay." He stared deeper into the lair before asking, "How long you think until she's willing to risk the sunlight to attack? I mean, when you first found out that it hurt so much, how long did it take you?" He leaned against her body and said, "May as well take the blood coming from my wound too...won't do anyone else any good."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Emmae stayed silent until she left, then pressed her head into Hayate gently "It's alright... they don't take kindly to bipeds here." She shrugged at his question "I don't know... to be perfectly honest, I knew sunlight burned, You see... I was born like this... so I never actually got burned so bad... Not until today... But I really don't know... She'll know now though... so when she does come out... she'll be hard to get out there... I don't know what to do Hayate..." she smiled when he offered his blood and licked at the wound gently. "You're lucky... I don't believe our blood takes over humans' " Once she had everything she could, she lay her head next to him sadly "I can't believe this has happened..." She shut her eyes and sighed.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Hayate smiled and pulled his hands away from her neck to wrap them around her face before saying, "Yes...I didn't expect them to...I'm very glad that you do however...you've been quite kind to me, and you've saved my life about three times just today. When she first appeared and you pressed me against Draken...if I had headed out, she would have killed me. Then when you dragged me out of the lair before she could react, and when she actually got a hold of me...I doubt I would've lasted more than a few seconds if you didn't jump in and save me..." He set his head against hers and noticed the heat rather than the coldness. "And as for you not changing me, yes, but I think that the blood is less energizing isn't it...sorry."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Emmae smiled "I'm sorry though... that you have had to see this... It's traumatising... and especially when you're so fragile..." She nuzzled him gently "Any blood is good enough, I just need lots of it to give me enough energy... Ellairhri has feasted and feasted on the poor souls down there and I have had a mere two pints from Draken... I have about that much left..." She sighed "Thanks for giving it to me though..." She smiled faintly "Let's just hope I get more by the time Ellairhri decides to come out... eh?" She hugged him into her chest with her paws, gently so she wouldn't hurt him.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:47 pm

"You can't possibly match her in terms of that...she took every chance to take it from us, if she's at all like that when not fighting us, the blood she's drained...Emmae, you can't do this alone, not yet at least." He received all of her affection happily before gripping around her neck again and saying, "You're much kinder than any 'undead' I know...really...now please, don't do that...don't fight her again right now, you must know what will happen if you do..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Emmae frowned "What else am I supposed to do? I can't leave this blasted lair until nightfall, she's bound to come out soon..." She nodded "Yeah, I do know what will happen... but if I don't she'll drain the whole place dry, then move on to somewhere else... I don't have time... Stop forcing me out of things... I don't want anyone else to die. If anyone else dies today, i'd rather it be me than anyone else" She frowned, trying to think of what in the world she could do anyway.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Hayate grabbed Emmae's head and attempted to guide her eyes to his before saying, "Emmae! If she kills you, that won't stop her from draining everyone else at all....and-" He paused as Ferri arrived with a small jug of blood, amounting to a pint or less, "This is all the blood that hasn't dried from...your colleagues...and, a bandage for the...thing." She tossed gauze at Emmae harshly before saying, "...sorry...guess I'm just a bit bitter...do you need any help with Ellair?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Emmae shook her head "I have to try, don't I?" She perked up, smelling the blood a few seconds before Ferri arrived. She took the jug and poured it into her maw, gulping it down in one. She then picked up the gauze and passes it to Hayate to do himself as she wasn't so good with fiddly things. She stood up and looked to the side of Ferri, but not entirely at her "You can help if you want to die" before turning and beginning to walk in, slowly regaining some of her strength "Sorry Hayate... I have to do this..." She looked at the floor sadly "Take care of Draken for me please." All the torches lit up and she stared inside to see if she could see anything before going any further.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Hayate gripped Emmae tightly before watching Ferri leave, apparently she didn't want to stay here and get killed just to keep Emmae safe, "Emmae...I'm staying if you are. Please...I can guarantee that sacrificing yourself won't stop her, and her first target after will probably be me...which means she'll be killing Draken too. You don't really want that to happen do you?" He heard an angry roar coming from inside the lair as the torches lit up, "And...maybe you shouldn't turn those up just yet...but anyways, I think that I can help you get out without the sunlight affecting you...see this?" He took a moment to apply the gauze, in case that was worrying Emmae, and then pulled out another iridescent orb, "It's sister to the other one, instead of creating light, it'll block it for a short time, if you carry me, it might be long enough for you to get away without being affected by the sunlight..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Emmae stopped and looked at the floor, listening to his point and shook her head "No... I'm sorry...I'm not thinking straight..." She sat down and turned her head to look at him, letting the torches fade off again. She listened to his idea and asked simply "How does this thing work then?" She turned around and stretched, looking ready to give it a try.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:12 pm

Hayate pats her head gently, "It's understandable you're not, we were all just attacked and almost killed...and you probably know what's going on more than anyone else...as for this." He held out the orb again, "Swiping over a specific part activates its, both work similar to Draken's shield, the other one set out a field that enhances light around it, which is why when I used it, you didn't get the same flash that that....other dragon got. I'm glad, I don't think you would have enjoyed it. And when I activate this one, everything in the field should be in complete darkness, since the outside of the field absorbs light, which means you will be in complete darkness, no light will touch you. But, you will be able to see fine on anything outside of the field, if I hold it and you use your speed, we can probably get you somewhere shielded from the sun before it wears off." he waited for her to grab him if she was ready to try it, and prepared the artifact in the meantime.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:17 pm

Emmae nodded "I should keep it together if i'm not gonna die today" She managed a chuckle, trying to lighten the mood. She smiled "That's really handy... but where do I go...? I can't exactly go down to the hive or the training grounds of any other lair... What do you reckon?" She would grab him and shoot off as soon as he answered her question, appearing there not long after. "Wow... that really works" She smiled

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:32 pm

"Location doesn't matter right now we just need to move...how about...my house?" He asked, whispering the last part before giving her a quick directions to the location, quietly as well, not wanting Ellairhri to hear them. When Emmae took of he stuck the side of the artifact and watched them arrive at his house moments later, "Looks like that blood the red dragon brought you helped..." He said as he opened the window, meant for Draken's head, and gestured her inside before the sun burned her too badly.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Emmae nodded "I was hoping for more... but it's enough for speed at least... I was drying up." She sighed and climbed inside, lying on the floor as soon as she got in. "Thanks..." She looked around a bit, curious. "Never been inside a biped's house before. 's nice..." She smiled briefly and reached over to nuzzle him if she could reach "Now what do we do, then?" She asked, frowning.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Hayate would accept the nuzzle happily before following her in and saying, "Thanks, it's not a lot but I try to keep it clean. As for the first order of business...we need to get you blood...you must be close to dying of thirst after....whatever that other one did...it was very painful, and she only had me with it for about half a second, you were there for almost a full minute...it must have been horrible..." He pressed his head against hers to hopefully comfort her a bit. And stepped back before reaffirming, "I'm guessing you're indeed dying of thirst though...and thanks for not taking it from me by the way."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:56 pm

Emmae nodded "I see it is nice and cosy for a dragon though" She smiled and curled up from her sprawled position and nodded "I don't really like to think about it..." She shuddered as she remembered how horrible it was, but smiling when he pressed his head against her, licking him softly "No problem... I couldn't do that... It would be horrible." She sighed "Where are we going to get blood...?" She thinks for a moment "I could have animal blood. Even if it's not good enough to get be stronger, it will fill me up... reckon you could do that?" She asked hopefully.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:16 pm

"It was built with Draken in mind...but I'm glad you like it too...The spot you're resting at is usually a spot for Draken's head to...and sorry for bringing it up again." After resting his head against her and getting a lick in return he patted her neck and said, "...I'm really sorry, you must be so exhausted....it would take me about an hour to get an animal and back here...perhaps I can do that...you need the blood." He stood to leave and nodded, "Thank you for not wanting to take mine then....good to know you aren't looking at me like an animal anymore...I'll be back soon, try to get some rest."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Emmae smiled "Yeah, I quite like it" she shook her head at his apology "Don't apologise, It's not like i'm never going to think about it again unless you remind me..." She hugged him close before he went "One will be enough to get myself up and about and an hour is more than enough to rest. Thank you for this... I never knew one could be so kind... And I never saw you as an animal, not in the slightest..." She nuzzled him "Don't be too much more then an hour though if it takes longer, or i'll be worrying" She chuckled and shut her eyes, curling up tight and covering her head with her wing.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Hayate hugged back when she had done so and nodded happily, "Okay then, and I promise I will be back within an hour or shortly after one." He was indeed back by then, and carrying a large cow with a small hole in it's side, "Sorry it's not alive..." He commented as he opened the door, "It was fidgeting much to much for me to keep it so...but it has only recently died..." He looked over by the window Emmae should have been by and smiled, "Have a good rest?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Emmae nodded "See you". When he got back, she was fast asleep, but the smell of the cow was enough to wake her "Wha..? No, no.... that's no problem... it's still blood and anything will do" She nodded and smiled back "A great rest... I really needed that..." She had already snatched the cow from him, and politely turned around to bleed it dry. She did well not to drip any of it, and would lick the floor if she did anyway. She kept any sound to a minimum, and licked her maw free of any blood before turning back around to look at Hayate. She already seemed better than she did a few minutes ago. She smiled at him "Oh that was good" She purred a little "It was still a bit warm" She scooped him up and hugged him into her chest "Thank you so much..." She hummed lowly, licking him with minimum saliva, as it was probably extremely unpleasant.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Hayate took note of how polite and nicely Emmae fed compared to the other dragon. She didn't scatter blood anywhere, and the sickening noise of blood being rapidly drawn from its host did not exist at all. The only noise he heard through the whole process was her licking herself clean, and he could tell that's what was happening. He guessed that if it was in fact preformed on another, it would be much less painful than Ellairhri's style of doing so. He stared for a moment and after being hugged and very gently licked he simply commented, "I don't see how anyone could think you're a monster, compared to that other one...or perhaps not even to her, just in general...you are one of the kindest dragons I have ever met."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:11 pm

Emmae shook her head "They had never seen anything like it before. That's why everyone thought I was a monster... since I drained Ellairhri, which they thought was only because I didn't like her, they would chase me away every time I got near... They didn't know that I didn't mean any harm... But in a world as it is today, it's hard to get blood without having to kill someone for it... most people call murderers 'Monsters' And I guess I would be a real life nightmare... I never told them I needed blood to survive... So they just thought I did it for the fun of it... That's why." she hugged him "I did this to everyone and now I've paid... but I'm sick of it now... this is a disaster" Her frown from memories turned softer as he told her how kind she was until she finally smiled "I... really?" She tilted her head "Thanks... I guess" She chuckled lightly and sat up contently.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next