Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2) - Page 3 Empty Re: Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:38 am

Draken winced again, and actually yelped this time before nodding to Emmae and saying, "When you get the chance though....head over." He grabbed Hayate with his jaws and quickly started pacing towards the exit. Ellairhri laughed, "Wha...are you dense? You...kill me? Take a look at our size difference...how much blood have you had since you died...and how much do you think I have had? No....I'm going to kill you...slowly and painfully...like you did to me." Ellairhri did not avoid the attack and allowed herself to be yanked back, but there was something odd about the way that she allowed all this to occur, when she was pulled close enough she would drive her fangs into Emmae's side and snap her jaws around Emmae, the sucking sound from earlier would occur and Ellairhri would grin if she was successful. With the position Emmae was now in, her attempts to pin Ellairhri to the wall would be futile. Draken would turn at the sucking noise and see the situation before dropping Hayate and saying, "Help her..." Hayate would roll as he landed and make his way for Ellairhri, doing his best not to be seen.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2) - Page 3 Empty Re: Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:56 am

Emmae nodded and snarled "Yes. Me kill you." She didn't back down, regardless of Ellair's taunts, trying to use them to power her anger and energy. It obviously failed as she was easily snapped up by her. With this, she flapped her wings, trying to stay focused, though this was hard, as she believed Draken to be long gone. Once she had enough power to flap her wings enough, it would send huge bursts of wind down the corridors. She didn't show pain, but there was fear there. She had to win this fight, whether she liked it or not. She lost the power to flap her wings pretty quickly and she began to slow down, but struggling, determined not to give up, digging her claws in any chance she could get, and constantly whipping her with her sharp tail.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:10 am

Ellairhri beamed, the wind buffeting her was only a slight annoyance, and most of the cuts and injuries that Emmae caused were being healed nearly instantly thanks to the large quantity of blood she was draining from Emmae, as she felt Emmae's struggles die down more and more her smile grew more twisted and when Emmae was weak enough, to her, she released her fangs and let Emmae's body drop limply to the ground, "I'm going to enjoy this...and thank you for all the blood...some of it tasted like that huge dragon from earlier...maybe I'll hunt him down next..." She raised a claw to stab into Emmae and grinned again before gasping as a large cutting sound occurred and looking down to see Hayate with a long-edged blade impaled through her chest, "....th..the hell?" She asked as Hayate thrusted it further into her chest using a magical jet, causing her to gasp again and recoil back, snarling. "Where did that human come from!?" Her wound began to fix itself but she was currently in enough pain that she held it and stayed back. The reason this occurred was, while Emmae was being drained by Ellairhri, Hayate activated magical jets on his armor to boost himself quickly there to aid here, the gust that Emmae gave had also given him a boost that would have made any dragon as large as Ellairhri think he was merely a bug, as no human should have been able to move so. Using this advantage, he had got under Ellairhri just as she prepared to strike and used all his momentum to stab the blade hidden in his elbow guard through her chest. He looked over at Emmae once the blade had been moved out and ran to help her up, "Hey...you okay Emmae? Draken and you are both hurt pretty bad, we need to get out of here, can you walk? I don't think I held her back for too long."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:31 am

Emmae's eyes were tight shut by this time, and was motionless when she dropped her, but tears began to form on her closed eyes. She managed to open them when she spoke, her eyes black "Please don't..." She curled up quickly when she thought it was the end, but looked up when nothing had happened. She stared at Ellairhri, and shuffled back slightly. She looked at Hayate and tried smiling. She grabbed him in her maw and began making her way to the exit. She had enough power to use her speed a few metres at a time, and very unstably, but it got them to the entrance fast enough. She drappoed Hayate in front of Draken, walking to the wall to lie against it "Please tell me you're okay?" She pressed her wing to her side, hoping to prevent some more blood loss "I'm sorry... You should leave... This is nothing to do with you and I dragged you into it..." She looked down at Hayate "Thanks... You saved me..." She looked between both of them "You should go as far away from here as possible. I can run a different way. I don't want to risk your lives for my unlife. I have to kill her, if it's the last thing I do. I made her therefore it's my fault. I brought every one of those she killed for the blood she has now to die the worst death imagined..." She wiped her eyes from the tears earlier "Leave please before the same thing happens to you" She shut her eyes tightly, groaning.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:03 pm

Hayate cringed as Emmae's maw headed for him, a bit frightened of the longer than average fangs, but he did notice she avoided injuring him at all, and somehow Ellarihri had not managed to keep up with their escape. When he was released he smiled and said, "You just saved me too you know....I doubt she'd take kindly to what I did to her." Draken nodded when she asked if he was okay, although in reality he felt a bit faint, "I'm fine..." He told her before saying, "Your blood was drained though, right? It....sounded like that." As he said this he grimaced, just the noise that had come from Emmae as Ellairhri's fangs were in her made the process sound extremely painful, he couldn't imagine what it felt like to Emmae. "Please, take what's coming off of my wound, I can't stop it from leaving my body anyways, might as well make use of it." He frowned at her as she said she would run in a different way and stated, "GET OVER HERE AND STOP BEING STUBBORN!" before grabbing her with his maw and setting her behind his wing. "Ready Hayate?" "That only lasts while you're conscious..." "I SAID I'M FINE!" Draken roared before grabbing Hayate and placing him there as well. The reason that they had enough time for this is Ellarihri was currently dedicating all her energy to repairing the gaping hole in her chest while still running after Emmae, she could not use her unnatural speed in that state but figured the idea of losing less blood was more acceptable, she could easily catch Emmae and deal with an injured dragon and a human after all, best to keep as much of her precious blood as possible. She reached them just a few moments after Draken had hidden them before cackling, "You first then?..." She asked before digging into the ground in preparation and excitement, "Guess I get to enjoy your blood sooner than I was planning..." She leapt at Draken, and disappeared, her wound having already sealed up. Although as soon as she disappeared a large bubble of energy surrounded Draken and she bounced off of it, sliding across the ground a bit and snarling, "What is that?....Come out and face me coward!"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:25 pm

Emmae nodded "Maybe so... but it was nothing" She tried smiling again, obviously failing in the situation they were in. "Are you sure...?" She asked, her voice shaking "I should never have had your blood earlier..." She shook her head, then nodded when he asked her about her blood being drained. She nodded "Yeah... But I think I'll be fine.. as long as she doesn't get her fangs into me again." She lifted a wing to check on her wound. It was slowly healing, and the blood had stopped seeping out. She licked what blood was left dripping down her scales. "I'm just getting what I deserved. But you don't deserve it. You're... too nice to be involved." She growled as he grabbed her and set her down, in annoyance. She sighed and took his advice, licking the blood coming from his wound, compensating for a least a little of the blood which was just drained. She looked between Draken and Hayate "What only lasts?" She watched Ellair, shivering, and was surprised when she bounced back, but didn't question it again, just glad it had stopped her. Emmae pressed a paw on Draken's side "I'm sorry" She sighed and shut her eyes, struggling to stay on her paws now.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:47 pm

Draken watched to make sure the assaulter could not reach them before nuzzling Emmae and saying, "It is...okay...I caused myself the injury. And it would have been impossible for you to know that....this would happen. It is in no way your fault...just enjoy the meal...and I'm sorry that you lost the one I gave you earlier..." He felt her cold paw against him, and let his head curl around her before saying, "Think....I'm gonna take a rest now though." "Draken no! Stay with us..." Hayate commented before explaining to Emmae, "If he's out, it won't be long before this barrier is down, and there'll be nothing to stop her from finishing him...anything you can think of? Anything at all?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Emmae shook her head "No. It's not your fault. It is mine. Shut up and give it a rest will you?!" She looked at him, afraid when he said he would rest, and nudged him to keep him awake, realising what Hayate had meant before. She looked at Hayate, and the brightness of the night finally caught her eye. She lightened up when she remembered, saying quietly to him "The sun will be up soon... will it be okay until then? ...because all we'd need to do is lure her out... and she'd be toast!" She knew well to keep it quiet, still not sure if Ellair knew about the sunlight. "Did I tell you about that? Any of it touches her scales, and she'd start burning to a crisp." She said this rather hurriedly, as if it would make a difference if she said it slowly.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:27 pm

"It won't be up for that long unless we can keep Draken conscious. DRAKEN!" He called as he heard Draken's breathing start to relax, "Not a good sign...he's down from blood loss right? Can you like....give him blood as well as take it away? That might work, I'll get out something to keep her at bay in case the shield does fall." He searched his pack for a moment and pulled out a slightly iridescent orb before asking, "She doesn't like light right? Even if it's not sunlight?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:40 pm

Emmae lifted Draken's head up with hers, licking him over his face "Please..." She shrugged in response to Hayate "I...I don't know... maybe? I'm not risking anything though... The blood that I have in my veins are different to any normal blood... and it will take over any other blood it touches... so if I gave him my blood, he will turn into one of the undead, and anyone who is not born undead, will turn out... most likely evil... and might also turn on me... But I'm not worried about me, they could drain me dry for all I care... But..." She stopped and sighed "It has to be Ultra Violet Radiation to be exact... But yes, it would likely put her off." She sighed "I'm sorry for everything if it doesn't work..." She looked at the floor, feeling so helpless.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:56 pm

"Emmae..." Draken mumbled before his tongue snaked its way out of his mouth and licked her back. When it returned to his mouth he mumbled, "I'm.....sorry, trying..." "Hang in there old friend, it won't be long now..." He readied the artifact and pushed his way past Draken's wing before telling Emmae, "Take all the blood from him you can then...I'll see what I can do..." Ellairhri stared at Hayate as he left the safety of Draken's wing and grinned, "Hmm...hello little human, I can pay you back for that cut you gave me earlier now..." She licked her lips and stated, "Never tried human blood yet...although pity, you're a bit too small to be anything more than a snack...it's fine though, I've had plenty to eat tonight, and I have that big one next to you after anyways...you two can't protect Emmae from me." She waited for a while and snarled again as the barrier stayed up, "What is that thing..." She said, pawing at it and trying to make her way through it, "Stupid little tricks won't save you from me." She inhaled deeply and shot out black flames, which did nothing. Frowning, she inhaled again and blasted out black lightning, which the shield also reflected, "What is that thing?..." she asked with a growl before it suddenly dropped and she stared at where it had been, surprised. She then grinned and snapped her jaws at Hayate, fangs gleaming in the moonlight. Hayate held out the orb and a huge flash of light exuded from it as he jumped back a bit to avoid her snapping jaws. Ellairhri roared and hissed, covering her eyes and stumbling back into the lair. Peeked around the corner and said, "Emmae! Hey, how are you doing now? And how close to-" He didn't get a chance to finish before being snapped up in Ellairhri's jaws and yelling out in pain as one of the fangs pierced through his armor.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:10 pm

Emmae nodded and whispered to Draken "I'm sorry about this" Before reopening his wound from before and taking as much blood as she felt was necessary to get her strength back. She stroked Draken's side all the while to show him he was still safe. When she heard Hayate, she swiveled aroundand growled. Ellair would suddenly feel a huge, sharp impact from the side facing away from the outside and be thrown outside while she was distracted with Hayate, if Emmae was successful in being undiscovered she would pin Ellair down and make sure Hayate was alright before pressing Ellairhri's maw on the floor to keep her fangs away, and then use her hindlegs to pin her forepaws on the ground, looking at the sky in hope.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:19 pm

Ellairhri would have just started sucking Hayate's blood before yelping as she is smashed into by Emmae. The impact would allow Hayate to free himself and he did so. Ellairhri would be vulnerable to being pinned down then and she began struggling viciously, snapping at Emmae with her mouth, cutting at her with her claws and swiping with her tail, "Little....wench where'd you come from, nearly drained you dry a few minutes ago!" She commented as her eyes flickered between black and red, she would eventually managed to grab hold of Emmae with her maw again, but it would be just shortly before the sun rose. "Hehe....got you again..." She mumbled before starting to drain the blood from her again.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:34 pm

Emmae snarled in her face "You promise to leave me alone now and you won't be dead for sure" She said, struggling to keep her down. "So you did. Aren't you regretting you didn't finish me off when you had the chance?!" She shouted, roaring as Ellairhri began drinking her blood again. Hoping what she had left would last. She managed to get out a few words while trying to tug away from her. "Shame... you almost had me." As the sun managed to peek over the mountains, they would both start to steam. Emmae shut her eyes tightly and kept her pinned against the ground, slowly loosing any power she had left, meaning her grip on Ellairhri was lessening, but it was enough to keep her down for now. She felt her body quickly warming, as well as Ellairhri's, hoping she was less resistant.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Ellairhri roared in pain and released Emmae from her jaws again as the sun began burning her, she writhed and commented, "What!? WHAT!? What is this..." trying desperately to throw Emmae off, struggling harder and harder despite her strength starting to leave her. Hayate noticed that Emmae was in pain, and with as much damage as she had already taken, he didin't want to chance anything, "EMMAE!" He called out before running over to her and grabbing hold, activating the jets on his arms to give him added force, although the effort that went into lifting Emmae caused blood to spurt from his wound at an alarming rate. If he was able to lift Emmae, Ellairhri would hiss and retreat deep into Emmae's lair, scales smoking and some even charred. Hayate would dash to Draken while he could still lift Emmae and shield her from the sun with his wing before asking, "Are you....okay?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Emmae tried to help Hayate help her by using the rest of her strength to get to Draken. She would be red hot to the touch, some of her black scales that were in the direct path of sunlight were even red, glowing like the embers of a fire, and still smoking. She kept from touching Draken and nodded slowly, "th-thanks" She then became still and quiet, too exhausted to do anything to help either of them.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Hayate, being the least injured of the three, took note of their condition shortly before a red dragoness landed at the entrance of the cave and called out, "Em-" before gasping at the sight of Draken. "Wha....not another..." she said with a whine, "Wha...happened to Ellairhri..." She said a bit in disbelief. Hayate peeked from behind the wing at the dragoness before nudging Emmae with his unprotected hand and crying out in pain from the heat. This got a call from the dragoness again as she thought that Draken might still be alive, Hayate guarded his hand this time and set it on Emmae before whispering, "What now?" He noticed Ellairhri hadn't reappeared yet, probably staying further in the lair, away from the sunlight.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Emmae let out a quiet groan "Wh-who'sss there?" She asked, slowly and shakily nudging Hayate from under Drakens wing "D-d-" she took a breath "Don't hurt him." She then lay still once more, leaving Hayate hopefully able to do the talking, for she wasn't up for it.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:45 pm

The dragoness growled at Emmae's voice and called out, "Monster!" Before relaxing, remember that Emmae wasn't the problem. If the whole time, she could have done anything like Ellairhri, and had chosen not to. Then she was not so much a monster as Ferri had thought. She growled slightly, knowing that line of thinking would most definitely take some getting used to, "Emmae..." She said, much less aggressively, she roared at Hayate when he appeared, she didn't want to attack him or anything, simply intimidate him, she had heard the same about two-legs as Emmae, "Get away human! This is no place for you!" She siad with a hiss before noticing the blood coming from his wound and looking worried again, staring deeper into the lair, "W....what happened here!?" She asked. Hayate had nothing to say, her extremely aggressive behavior had indeed frightened him, and he just stayed there silently.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:57 pm

Emmae growled. After the short rest she had the energy to make herself visible, yet out of the sun, just inside the entrance a few seconds later, with Hayate aswell, obviously smoking slightly for to get there she had to go through the sunlight. She dropped to the floor soon after, using the wall to help her up. "Please... I-I'm not going to hurt anyone... I promise..." She covered Hayate's wound with a paw gently, keeping him from bleeding further. "Ellairhri." She said simply, snorting in pain. "Take D-Draken and this human... away from here." She slid down the wall and curled up slightly, trying to compose herself.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:03 pm

All the hatred Ferri had for Emmae faded when she noticed the condition the other dragon was in. She had expected to see her former classmate as big as she and Ellairhri had grown, and in much better shape than that. Seeing her as she did now helped remind her of the times when they could call each other friends, she looked away, upset at herself for thinking bad about Emmae and then adding, "But...what about you Emmae?...Ellair plans to kill you, she murdered all the students already too...I couldn't do anything." She looks at the human and growls again until Emmae covers the wound, then a bit more curiously asks, "Who...is that?" Hayate leaned against Emmae when she covered the wound and said, "Thank you..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Emmae shook her head "Don't bother about me... No-one cares about the blood-sucking monster living alone in a dark cave anyway... except for these two... And I already know that, she's already nearly killed me twice." She shook her head "She's unstoppable... I'm too weak to stop her, yet I'm probably the only one who stands half a chance..." She looked down at Hayate "This is Hayate... He has saved Draken twice. If he dies, Draken dies with him. You need to get them blood... and quick... I'll be okay here on my own." She rested her head down with a sigh and closed her eyes.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Ferri looked around for Ellairhri and stared at Emmae, there was much less hate in her eyes than earlier as she said, "Where is Ellairhri now?" She looked at the human, finding the fact that Draken would die if he would very odd. "Where on elesee did the thing come from....it wasn't around when I was talking to Draken...unless." He figured he could have perhaps been holding the creature in his body to hide them, and sniffed him for any hint to this, finding none she leaned back and stared at him puzzled, "W...yeah, where did it come from, really? But umm...okay." She grabbed Hayate with her jaws, or tried to, when she neared him he draw a blade and pointed it at her, causing her to recoil back. "Sorry if I don't entirely trust a dragon that almost attacked me a few moments ago...but I am perfectly capable of getting out of here on my own. Take care of Draken if you must."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Emmae sighed "She's in the lair... got burnt... both of us did..." She snorted "Doesn't even know her own weaknesses." She raised an eyeridge when Ferri addressed him as 'it' and 'thing' She growled "he came with Draken... I only met him this morning." She growled at Hayate for drawing a blade. "You are hurt too... let her help you." She nudged him away, glaring at Ferri to warn her not to hurt him, eyes flickering faintly from black to faded orange, letting her head drop to the floor "Hurry up and get them away from here." She said harshly.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:54 pm

Ferri growled quite aggressively at Hayate's blade, though he sheathed it when Emmae told him to let her help, she then snorted at Emmae before saying, "Okay then....he...Emmae, you don't seem to have changed for the worse. Everyone thought you did...I did too. And...if Ellairhri's in the lair, I'm leaving you to your death...you don't know what she could do, it took her only about two minutes maybe less to slaughter the entire warrior trainee group...I can't just leave you alone."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next