Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

3 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 9 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  SamusRisng Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Marhri jumped as the gold hatchling's head lifted slightly and said, "AH!....They're alive! I mean...he...err it. The hatchling is ok! Oh right..." She resumed healing him, as his small burst of consciousness didn't seem to last long at all.

Hayate heard Marhri's excited voice and filled the canteen quickly after he found the river.

The father yelled out in pain at being pounced on by Emmae, and before he could react much more than impaling her tail with his own and biting her back, he was drained. Obviously Emmae's wounds would seal rather quickly and the mother would barrel into her yelling out, "STOP!"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 9 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  Lozziieeyy Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:37 am

Emmae growled and snapped at the dragoness, afraid she would stop her from making sure he doesn't come back. She pulls his head back to snap it and then allowed the dragoness to push her away some. She snorts angrily, blood dripping from her maw. She steps back some, now just silent. She paws the ground and then launches for her, her pulsing warm blood too hard to resist. She was in quite an awkward position for keeping her stable, whining some. She keeps going for as long as she can, throwing the body to the floor when she was done. After snapping her neck also, she collapses over the bodies and then curls up. Her eyes were now black. It's only after all this is done that she realises how extreme the deed she has done is. She closes her eyes and makes an effort to shut her mind, crying inside.
Isrir finally calmed when everyone dispersed from him, and watched the red and black hatchling nearby. He nudged him gently, wanting to play some, having not had someone to play with for what seemed like forever. He would roll onto his back if there was no reply and stare at the top of Atteryv's wing.

Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:02 am

Jarokk would wake suddenly and tense at the nudge, letting out a small whine of fear as he momentarily forgets he is safe now. After a moment, though, he catches a few living, if still unfamiliar, scents, calming down slightly and opening his eyes to look at Isrir. "Uh... Hi." Blinking as he gets his bearings again, he stands up to see eye-to-eye with Isrir, purring amiably. "Nice to see -someone- isn't scared of me. I keep saying, I'm not like the rest of them.. Um.. I don't know your name. I'm Jarokk, you?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:28 am

Hayate reached the room again and brought the water to the hatchling right away, stopping to check where the noise what come from and spotting Jarokk. He gave a quick wave, not sure whether or not the black and red hatchling would notice him or not. Seeming occupied with that other one from earlier. After reaching the hatchling he set the canteen at its mouth, ready to pour water out of it at Marhri's word.

Marhri just kept up the healing, but she did turn her head at Jarokk's comment and ask, "Hmm...hello. Someone else awake?"

The dragoness puts up a short fight, but would be easily overpowered by Emmae.

( Short! )
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:49 am

Isrir lit up when the hatchling awoke, quickly throwing his arms around him and clinging, his tail wagging "scared? You don't look." He purrs happily, glad to finally speak to someone. He replies to his question "Issssssrir" he said happily, elongating his S's for the sake of it. He would slowly let go of him afterwards and got in a crouched position. His tail low and scraping on the floor, but his rump in the air, down on his forelegs, as if ready to pounce. An invitation to play.
Emmae stayed curled up and shut off from everything for a while. She looked and felt healthier physically already, but she felt awful inside, almost sick that she let herself do it. She very slowly opened her mind to lock on to Ellairhri's. She thought for a moment what to say before cutting the link again, too afraid to do anything like that just yet. She got up and stumbled over the bodies before getting out of there as soon as she could, and finding a spot in the swamp to sit and wait, on watch for Ellairhri.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:04 am

Jarokk flicks his eyes open and purrs loudly as Isrir hugs him, returning the affection and showering the other hatchling in friendly licks. "Thanks. Nice to meet you Isrir." He seems just as reluctant to end the hug as Isrir, nuzzling him a bit as he pulls away and then grinning when he drops into a crouch, mirroring the position and feigning to the left before pouncing towards Isrir from the right, chirping excitedly.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:54 am

Marhri watched the two, happy that they were getting along, and feeling slightly better about Isrir being next to him. The hatchling suddenly moved again and Marhri said, "Give him some water...only a bit, he probably can't swallow much."

Hayate nodded and poured a small amount of water near his throat, which disappeared behind it. "Good...he drank it."

( Short again XD )
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:08 am

Isrir giggled at the licks, nipping back at him. As Jarokk began pouncing left, Isrir jumped to the right, causing him to crash into him. He snorted slightly, because of the little protection he had. Instead of trying to resist falling over and risk hurting himself, he falls to the ground and goes limp, playing injured for a moment, before jumping up and headbutting Jarokk weakly.
Emmae soon found herself drifting in and out of sleep, and to prevent it more, she begins walking back to the lair, her head low. She would go at a normal pace, not really wanting to get there quick. She stood at the treeline as she got there and sat down to watch, leaning onto a tree before falling asleep again.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:24 am

Jarokk purrs when Isrir returns his affection, then chuckles as they run into each other. Sniffing him carefully when he plays injured, he frowns and starts to call for Marhri, but is interrupted when Isrir jumps up and headbutts him. Giving an amused churr, he retaliates by jumping onto Isrir's back and pinning him down, grinning and nibbling at the other hatchling before rolling off of him again. He falls back into a playful crouch again, but after a moment he squawks in pain and grabs his neck, shuddering. "U-uh... Maybe we should play later. Neck hurts..."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:34 am

Marhri smiled at Jarokk and Isrir's playfulness and looked slightly worried when Jarokk said his neck was hurt, "What's wrong?" She asked, wishing she could head over to make she he was okay. Since she was busy keeping Rain stable she nudged Hayate towards them and said, "Check if Jarokk is okay, please?"

Hayate looked over at the two and frowned as he noticed Isrir, fearing that he might startle him again if he approached. So he took just a few steps closer and nodded to Isrir saying, and hoping he understood, "I'm just checking if he's okay, okay?" After which he very slowly made his way over, stopping if Isrir ever seemed scared or agitated.

Draken was keeping a very dilligent watch outside when Emmae returned. Although his head twitched towards the entrance every now and then to show he was listening to what was going on inside as well.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:38 am

Isrir simply collapsed under the weight of the hatchling on his back, rolling out to the side as Jarokk rolls off. He purrs quietly before cutting off as Jarokk complained of a pain. He whined when Jarokk explains about his neck, mumbling "What?" He nuzzled his neck gently and hugged him with his wings, hoping it is just a strain. He sees Hayate coming and tries to ignore him. But as he got near to them, closer than he would like, he takes a step backwards, pulling Jarokk with him. After his reassurance, Isrir waited to Marhri to back Hayate up, show he was right.
Emmae would slide down the tree from leaning on it when she fell deeper into sleep. She didn't make many sudden movements, but one with good eyesight may spot her twitching tail, in contrast to the browns and greens of the swamp.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:27 pm

Jarokk waves Hayate and Marhri away, though he thanks Isrir for his concern with another nuzzle. "I'm.. Well, I have a hole in my neck. Healing it removes all chances of saving me, though, so leave me to my own magic.." Smiling calmly at Isrir, the pain starting to subside, he purrs, "Thanks for the concern, Isrir.. I think I'd best take it easy til Atteryv's mom gets a look at me though..." Still rubbing his neck, he returns Isrir's hug and settles back down. "I'm going to try and sleep, alright Isrir..? You're welcome to join me.." He raises a wing carefully in case Isrir felt like cuddling some more, but would set it back down and attempt to sleep after a minute or so.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:13 pm

Upon Isrir's reaction, and the realization that he was waiting for her comment, Marhri nodded and said, "I don't think the human means any harm at all Isrir..." Saying it in a calm tone in case he didn't understand all the words. Though she noticed Hayate backing off at his reaction and frowned a bit. At Jarokk's comment, she tilted her head slightly and said, "....Oh...well in that case can you at least let him bandage up the hole for you? I would assume that would be better than just leaving it, and it wouldn't cure it either."

Hayate nodded and sat down slowly before asking, "Is it okay if I go over and bandage him like she said? You could sleep after, right?"

Due to the careful watch Draken was keeping he would notice this and call out a bit aggressively, "WHO'S THERE! Show yourself..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:38 pm

Isrir whined sadly "Better soon!" He hugged him again, but gently. When Jarokk explains he should take it easy, Isrir nodded slowly, and scooted closer to him, nuzzling under his wing and licking his face a few times, laying his head down and staring at the human, he had no comment on whatever he had to do, quite confident on Marhri to know what she is talking about.
Emmae jumped up at the shout and let out a grumble "Shut up." Before blinking her eyes open and walking forward out of the shadow of the trees, her eyes drooping some. She would look somewhat bigger than she was when she left. Quickly upon adjusting and realising where she was, she quickly licked the blood from around her maw. She walked to the cave, finding a shaded spot from the sun just outside and stretching out with a mumble "Wake me up" she snorted and explains somewhat aggressively "First bit of sleep in ages.... Well proper one. What happens when I fall asleep when something big comes up, huh?" She was slightly agitated, usually she would be happy to see Draken.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:04 am

Jarokk looks up when Marhri insists he let Hayate bandage the hole, shaking his head. "Nah, it'll be fine. I'm good with blood magic, not like it's going to bleed or anything. There's no blood there." Sighing, he puts his wing over Isrir and nuzzles the other hatchling relaxedly. "I just can't focus on the spells keeping the pain down if I'm distracted.. I was distracted because noone would play with me at the hive, and I got excited about it." Purring, he gives Isrir an appreciative nip, keeping his teeth away just to be safe. "It was worth it though.. Thanks Isrir. Aside from the pain, I'm a lot happier now."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:41 am

Marhri stared at Jarokk a moment before saying, "...you sure? I mean...it wouldn't be too much of a problem to treat it in that way." When he nipped at Isrir, she growled for a moment, but quickly relaxed, "Try not to do that...if something happens accidently I wouldn't want Isrir to be...anyways, if you're certain you'll be okay. Then I guess we should let you get some...Oh wait! You have magic right? Can it help this little one here at all? Before you get to sleep?"

Hayate maintained his distance from Isrir and Jarokk, nodding to Jarokk and saying, "If you're sure you don't need any help, I guess I'll just relax for now. Nice to hear you have someone to play with though. Maybe this other hatchling will be willing to as well." With that he stepped back over by the injured hatchling and slowly sat next to them, ready to give more water if necessary.

Draken was a bit annoyed with himself for yelling at Emmae and ruining her rest. He nuzzled her gently and said, "Sorry...didn't mean to disturb you. Just keeping watch...get some rest, I'll be sure to wake you if anything happens." He was a bit curious as to how she had gotten bigger, but left it for now, figuring that she would tell him if it was important.

( I sense impending antics with Rain when Hayate tells him not to listen to him. )
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:53 am

Isrir nodded to show he understood, before saying "Know how it feels" he nuzzled Jarokk and lay his head on the floor, somewhat frustrated.
Emmae leaned her head away at the nuzzle, actually having to restrain herself from snapping out. She looked away and rolled so her back was towards him, simply with a grunt. She would then cover her eyes with her paws, somewhat uncomfortable in this heat, as the time ticked from the morning, wishing she was back in her cold, dark cave, and alone. Even that she didn't need to, she shut her mind from giving out any emotion to mind readers or fellow undead.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:17 am

Jarokk nods at Isrir's reply, then shakes his head at Marhri's request. "No, I can't.. You've already stifled the bleeding, and I don't want to risk injuring a body I don't know as well as my own by bypassing the original injuries. Other than that, all I can do is put him to sleep.. And not even as painlessly as that stuff you've been giving him. I feel number just sensing him.." Smiling at Isrir, he nuzzles him again and promises, "I'll be good as new in a few days, we'll play then."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:03 pm

Marhri frowned and said, "...yes I guess we won't have you take care of him. Also, I'm pretty sure I don't have to tell you, but if you touch Isrir with any intention of harming him, I'm going to make sure you pay. Same goes for the human."

Draken tilted his head and whined slightly, not liking Emmae's reaction at all, "Emmae is something the matter? Really, tell me..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Isrir sighed and leaned into Jarokk, his paws crossed over, acting like his fathers almost.
Emmae snorted "The matter is that I don't want to kill you, that I feel like I'm burning up and.. Yeah" she snorted and curled up tighter.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Jarokk frowns at Marhri, looking very honestly hurt at her comment over hurting Isrir. "I would never, even if he hadn't been so nice to-" He gives a small meep of surprise when Isrir leans against him, tilting his head and glancing down at him before settling into a more comfortable position. Glancing at the larger two drakes ones he seems comfortable, he wonders if Isrir was merely imitating his parents or if it was something else. Giving an internal shrug, he settles down and snuggles against Isrir before finishing quietly, "You don't need to worry about it. Out of all of you, Isrir is the last one I'd hurt, even after Atteryv."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Draken looked slightly nervous at this and gave her a gentle lick, hoping it might help a bit with what she was feeling, "...Emmae, I don't think you would kill me, ever. Don't worry about that. Perhaps you would attack me, but I think you could stop yourself from killing me, I trust you with that.I more or less..." he paused here and added, "...you got bigger. That's kinda interesting." hoping a new topic would help calm her.

Marhri nodded and said, "...I trust that you don't want to hurt him...but better safe than sorry. Speaking of which, I suppose I should apologize to the human as well. I trust you don't want to hurt him either...I'm just being careful." She gestured to Hayate to inform him that she was speaking to him before turning her attention to Jarokk, "...I think that I can trust him with you to rest. And you say that as if you have plans on hurting some of us." She chuckled a bit.

Hayate sighed, "I believe there was a brief introduction earlier, but I would rather prefer not being referred to as "the human" so maybe we can have a more formal one now? And I'm actually slightly tired myself. I wouldn't mind resting here with you all. Would you trust me with that?"

"If you remove your weapons...." Marhri offered, after which Hayate began unattaching his armor from himself. To Isrir, who had only seen Tieree's armor likely, it would appear as if a large golden creature suddenly began tearing parts off itself to become smaller and less shiny.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:14 am

Isrir purred "Night!" He said simply, in a somewhat squeaky, excited voice. He glared at Marhri for a second though, surprised she would think like that. After all, he was taking quite a liking to his new friend, but then smiling as she speaks again, nuzzling Jarokk's chest lightly. He was quite confused how else to act other than give affection, having not interacted or seen anyone interact so much. He frowns at the human as he took his armour off, squeaking loudly in surprise. He tilted his head and stared at him for a while.
Emmae growled some "Don't tempt me, Draken." She rolled her eyes and curled up more "So I have. How does it surprise you?" She yawned, picking at the brooch on her head for a moment, it irritating her as much as everything else was.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:30 am

Jarokk smiles and curls his neck around Isrir's to rest his head on the other hatchling's back to sleep, simply replying, "Night Isrir.. Sleep well, make sure you wake me up. Don't want to trap you." He utterly ignores Marhri's comments, used to this kind of treatment from other hatchlings and their parents even before being bitten.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:23 am

Marhri watched Jarokk for a while, he seemed nice and liked Isrir. She watched him curl his neck around the little hatchling and purred slightly, happy that Isrir was making friends, and starting to hope that Jarokk could be cured.

Draken was now slightly scared. If Emmae did attack him, he wouldn't be able to defend himself, both because he didn't want to hurt her, and because he was fairly certain she was stronger. "...Emmae....I'm not trying to tempt....would you let me shield you from the sun at least?" He then added, "...umm it's just you haven't really changed in size since I met you until now."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next