Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunning in the swamp (1)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sunning in the swamp (1) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunning in the swamp (1)

Post  Arakk Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:53 am

Atteryv chuckles, nudging Isrir supportively. "Go ahead, she's not going to hurt you." When Sallie mentions she hasn't caught his name, he chuckles. "I'm Atteryv, if none of you have listened to Marhri say it." Leaving the hatchlings to their play, he looks up at Marhri, shrugging away her thanks. "I need to get into better shape anyways.. I hunt two or three times a week at the moment, fairly sized gators last a fair while... And you can bring Isrir with you if he's gotten any scales back by the time those deer run out."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:04 am

Isrir followed the conversation, and stepped back, not really knowing how to play in the situation, so sat down, still, staring at Sallie in confusion, before tucking his head behind his wings again, slightly embarrassed.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:23 am

Sallie's (and Renee's) head tilted and she said, "That's not his name?" She pointed at Isrir.

Marhri merely chuckled at this and said, "Go ahead and play. The big and black is Atteryv, yes."

Sallie grinned and started scrambling onto Marhri's back this time, before motioning for Isrir to follow her and preparing to leap from Marhri's back to Atteryv's.

Marhri laughs as Sallie clambers onto her and nods happily to Atteryv, "Thank you for taking care of him then, if you're willing to, I will send him there or rather take him as soon as he is better. I wish I could find a good home for the other two as well..."

( Kinda short. )
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:58 am

Atteryv nudges Isrir to go play, then when he realizes her plan he smiles and shifts to make it easier on Sallie and Isrir to jump onto him, as well as slightly more comfortable for himself, before addressing Marhri. "I'm fully willing to, and even if I wasn't.. He is obviously already attached to me, it would be cruel to send him out on his own, aside from the risk of him getting sick again. As for the other two.. I've already said I will help you with them until they are ready to go on, but I don't think I can handle three... And I don't exactly know about dragonesses, or any of that. I'd do them a disservice.. Better they find a proper mother... But they're a nice enough pair, I'm sure if you helped them start on the way to one of the major dragon colonies, they'd find parents and friends." He would let out a small grunt as Sallie landed on him, but be too busy chuckling by the time Isrir did, should he try it, amiably drawing any hatchlings in reach into a hug. "Alright, Sallie, settle down.. I need to go soon, but it would be nice to talk to Isrir first.." He looks to the hatchling in question with the second statement, almost questioningly. He obviously wants a confirmation from him.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:21 am

Isrir hesitantly clambers onto Marhri's back, not looking down, even this small height was as high as he had been. He grabbed on rather hard while he was getting up, and hugged onto Marhri, and watching Sallie, wondering what her plan is. His back leg would slide a bit, but he whined and made his way closer to her neck, where is was safer. He would look at Atteryv as his name was mentioned, and the fact that he was focused on by him, before looking around, he hadn't particularly been listening, since he had been distracted.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Marhri watched Sallie happily leap from her back to Atteryv's before being grabbed into a hug by Atteryv and giggling. "Hello big Atteryv!" She commented before looking up at Isrir and noticing he hadn't followed. Marhri followed her gaze and gently nuzzled Isrir before looking at Atteryv and nodding slowly to assure him that she would try to get him to relax. "Hey there Isrir." She commented, trying his name to see if he was more comfortable with that than 'young one' She licked him, trying to avoid his burned areas and said, "What's wrong? Afraid of falling off?" She shifted so that the distance between Atteryv and herself was miniscule and nudged Isrir gently, "Don't worry, I'm sure that Atteryv will keep you safe. Go try what Sallie did."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Atteryv chuckles and licks Sallie on the head affectionately before releasing her. "Go sit with your sister." He then notices what Marhri is doing and tilts his shoulder towards Isrir to make it easier for him to get his grip once he has jumped, should he do so. "Come on then Isrir, Marhri's right. I won't let you get hurt, even if you don't make it all the way." He smiles reassuringly over at the seemingly nervous hatchling, then continues, "Or I can help you down if you want. Your choice, little one... I'd be relieved if you just wanted to come down, anyways. Burned skin tears easily, wouldn't want my rough scales hurting you." He raises an eyeridge at Marhri as he says this, almost scolding her for encouraging him, but understanding at the same time that a bit of mostly safe play would help him feel better.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Isrir nodded to Marhri, and crouched down, stepping back a bit so he could get a decent enough jump. He focused on where he was going to land, licking Marhri again when her snout is near. He snorts, feeling in an awkward position, not wanting to look a fool if he couldn't do it in front of everyone. He crouched lower and wagged his tail before taking a small leap on Marhri's back, then pushed with his back legs to get a good leap to Atteryv's. He grabbed on with his claws and held close, not moving, his eyes closed.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:32 am

Marhri smiled and preened Isrir slightly before he leapt, hoping the action would not hurt him with his somewhat damaged body. After this she nodded to Atteryv and encouraged Isrir, "He would not let you get hurt, I'm sure of it." She glares back at Atteryv amused, almost as if to ask if he was in fact worried about hurting the young hatchling. Sallie had darted off to Renee shortly after being released, and was talking excitedly with her about Isrir and Atteryv as the two bounded about happily. Marhri briefly viewed them, but it was long enough for her to miss Isrir's jump and say, "Oof!" At the unexpected kick on her back. She looked over at him hanging there on Atteryv's back and chuckled before, if it hadn't cause him pain earlier, continuing her preening.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:52 am

Atteryv lets out a sharp breath as the hatchling lands on him, but the weight isn't great or unexpected enough to earn a grunt. Noticing Isrir's seemingly terrified grip, he shifts onto his side to give him a more flat and balanced platform and hopefully make him feel safer. He frowns slightly, then gives him a congratulatory lick instead of commenting. "Good job, Isrir. You've been sick, and you still made it.. Hmm, I can lower you down to somewhere more solid, but you have to let go of me." He grins, not particularly minding the sharp little claws digging into his scales, as they weren't bringing him much pain at the moment.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:02 am

Isrir quickly scrambles to his feet as soon as he was on a flatter surface, and sat down on his rump, enjoying the preening he was getting from Marhri, and leaning towards her, purring. He lifted his forepaws to grab gently onto her snout. He then let go and rolled onto his side with a contented sigh, before licking Atterv's back once, and burying his snout into it.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:49 am

Marhri stopped preening as Isrir grabbed her snout and smiled warmly, holding her snout in a better position for him to grab it. After he released, she continued her preening and watched the girls finally leave before saying, "Hmm...Atteryv, would you like me to leave as well? I trust that you won't try anything with him while I'm gone."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:06 am

Atteryv looks back and forth between Marhri and the hatchling burrowed into his back, blinking and shaking his head at her question. "No.. You're free to stay for this." He twists his head around to gently nudge Isrir to get his attention. "The girls have left, Isrir.. I think we can talk, now. Do you want to come off my back?" If the hatchling confirmed that he would like down, he would help him to the floor and curl around him; otherwise he would leave him where he was and ask, quite suddenly, "Would you like to come live with me, Isrir? The swamps aren't the nicest place, and you wouldn't meet many people.. But I would be happy to take you in. So.. How about it?" He would watch the hatchling intently as he waited for an answer, smiling faintly, hopeful.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:45 am

Isrir shut his eyes, humming extremely quietly and then looked at Atteryv, finally just sliding down his shoulder, landing softly on the ground. He sat on his haunches and pawed the ground while staring at him as he spoke, listening intently, his tail wagging slowly along the floor. He shrugged at his question after a while of thinking. He did want to live with him, but was slightly torn. He whined and stepped back, closing his eyes tight.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:17 am

Marhri seemed to sense Isrir's uneasiness, as parents tend to do with those they feel a connection to, and she nuzzles him before making two guesses at what was making him uncomfortable over the topic, addressing both as she did, "Isrir..." She said in a relaxed and cool tone, "it's okay, don't worry, if you want to see your real parents I'll be sure to explain it to them if I find them, and if you're worried about me." Her tone became more serious here, as she assume this was the actual reason for his discomfort. He had seemed to bond with her these past four days, "..don't worry Isrir, I promise that I will visit. I'd miss you too if I didn't."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:22 am

Atteryv frowns slightly when he notices Isrir seems torn, and wonders why. He is silent as Marhri makes her attempts to reassure him before starting his own, slightly less shining piece of convincing. "You could probably find a place with one of the biped settlements, or in one of the dragon colonies.. I know the swamp doesn't seem very hospitable, and it might get a bit lonely.. It's your choice, I won't force you either way. I'm offering what I can.. Food, a warm place to sleep, and myself to care for you. I can promise not to leave you alone again.. Other than letting you know that I'd be happy to have you, there's nothing else I can say." He stands and stretches, nuzzling Isrir affectionately, then looks towards the exit. "For now, I'm going to let you decide without me to pressure you into anything. If you want to come and live with me, you can go with Marhri when that meat we brought runs out.. I'll have more at my lair by then, and I will have cleaned up a bit." Stepping forward to hug the burned hatchling lightly, he finishes, "See you Isrir.. Hopefully in a few days," and pads out, realizing that is the best thing he can do right now to help the hatchling come to a heartfelt decision.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:33 pm

Isrir sat on his haunches and fiddled with his claws, he looked between Atteryv and Marhri frowning. He seemed to get a little smaller, being caught up in the middle. He shook his head Marhri's first suggestion and walked up to her slowly, putting two paws on her side and nuzzling her. He sighed and stepped back again, looking over to Atteryv, shaking his head vigorously at the first suggestions, and growling before bounding over to his chest safely, licking him after the nuzzle." 'ss hard" he commented about the choice he had to make, and stood back to let him leave. He nodded and hugged him back, before walking over to Marhri, watching him walk out, before saying quietly "Bye..." and curling up near Marhri with a sigh.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4