Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

3 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 6 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:56 am

Tieree rolled his eyes, looking at Emmae, before just being silent, keeping his views to himself to prevent any arguments, not really in the mood for it. Isrir moved to sit in front of him to study Emmae closely. She didn't exactly look much of a threat, but from what he had heard, she wasn't exactly the cause of anything good so far either.
Emmae had already fallen asleep, which was no wonder, since she had been up for what seemed like days.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 6 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  SamusRisng Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:42 am

The hatchlings all thanked Atteryv for saving their lives and aside from Jarokk, all seemed to have families. Two of them started rough housing with each other and biting each other playfully, they meant no harm in it, but one got overexcited and attempted to bite Atteryv. If they succeeded, they would not drain any blood though, and just comment, "Sorry sir..."

Marhri licked the sleeping Emmae and nodded to Tieree, "She has showed no harm yet, at least give her a chance, Atteryv seems willing to..." She noted Isrir's positioning and smiled slightly before saying, "Isrir seems to be at least giving her a chance as well...not too much of one, but....well maybe you'll change your mind when Atteryv comes back."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:15 am

Atteryv twists the leg as the hatchling bites down, his somewhat thick scales deflecting the bite and luckily not being pierced. Scowling and nodding, he asserts, "No biting -anyone-. Even in play. Got it..?" After a moment, he looks at Jarokk, about to dump him off, but notices his expression of bliss at the warmth. "Enjoying yourself, Jarokk..? The rest of you, on to your parents. Three days, don't forget!" When the others set off, he moves a bit to make sure Jarokk is secure, then launches himself into the air, panting somewhat but restored by his meal, ready for the long flight home.

Jarokk nods at Atteryv's question, giving a little purr and pressing his head against the larger drake's neck in thanks. "You're warm.. It was really cold in there." When Atteryv launches himself, he settles carefully into a more balanced and secure position so that Atteryv would have an easier flight.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:26 am

Tieree raised an eyeridge "No harm huh? How about, killing your sister for one. Look, we don't know who she is. All this could be lies... All I'm saying is, she could be anyone..." He sighed and set his head down by Isrir, who was prepared to approach Emmae while she was asleep. He walked forward slowly and sat down about half a metre from her head and reached out to touch her with a paw, before recoiling back and running back into Tieree's paws. Emmae had twitched slightly at Mathri's lick, and at Isrir's touch, but not waking.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:42 am

The hatchling seemed very shocked at this, no biting ever again was a lot to ask. He frowned at Atteryv and growled at him, wanting to make this known before Atteryv took off.

Marhri frowned at this and nodded, "It seems so....but...s..she, we should ask her about why she killed my sister before we jump to conclusions, maybe she had a good reason to...whatever the case, she won't fare any better if we just treat her as a monster I don't think, especially now that she's not acting like one. Please calm down Tieree?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:31 am

Atteryv merely repeats, "Three days," as he flies off, making rapid progress towards home.

--

Atteryv would arrive back at the lair towards daybreak, sagging visibly under even Jarokk's minimal weight and padding tiredly down the entry tunnel. "It's me, I'm back.. Brought a hatchling, he's.. Safe." As he entered, he would look around and go straight for Tieree and Isrir, leaning to the side to get Jarokk off of his back before gratefully wrapping his forelegs and wings around them. "Glad you're safe." Turning to Marhri and looking about for Emmae without moving his head too much, he asks, "Did everything go alright here? Ellairhri didn't visit, I hope."
((Not sure I managed to communicate too well.. The idea was that I'd stop here until the RP caught up.. ))
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:35 am

Tieree snorted "Maybe... I'm not totally convinced." He then raised an eyeridge when she told him to calm down "I'm completely calm... Your the one makeing a fuss about it. I'm just being cautious." He nuzzled Isrir as he got back from Emmae, frowning "She really is that cold? How could anyone stand that?" He shrugged.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Marhri frowned over at Tieree, "...You act like being cold is a problem Tieree...I mean...if Atteryv was cold, you wouldn't mind. I wouldn't mind, I'm sure Isrir wouldn't mind either. Why do you treat her different then? It doesn't change her, right?" After this she looked outside and said, "Oh no...it's getting dark, we have to seal up the exit, don't we?" She looked back at Tieree and said, "Hmm....do you know how?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Tieree rolled his eyes "I was merely saying that I find it odd. Snuggling with someone cold wouldn't be fun." He then shrugged "If Atteryv were cold, it would be strange too. Something I would need to get used to, that's all. Anyway. Why are you defending her so much?" With the her, he pointed at Emmae, frowning. "I could understand if she didn't do a thing wrong. But never mind about my opinions, you're going to keep defending her." When she brought up about closing the exit, he shrugged "he's never used the thing before, but I can try." He nuzzled Isrir and nudged him over to Marhri. Isrir ran toward her and hugged her leg. When Tieree got to the door, he put his shoulder on the door and began heaving it across the entrance, and not doing a very good job.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:16 am

Marhri frowned, "...I saw what Ellairhri did....it's hard to believe she means no harm. This one, I feel I can trust, she hasn't done anything, even when we were out in the open and she could have taken us by surprise...you're saying that isn't less intimidating? We'll have to listen to Atteryv when he gets back, let him tell you what the hive was like...and I'm defending her because she hasn't done anything wrong...yet." She watched Tieree get to the entrance and stared a moment before asking Emmae, "Can you help him?...I'm not too strong myself...oh right..." She noticed Emmae was sleeping and looked back up to Tieree, leaving the cold dragon's side to help out as best she could, though they were still having difficulty.

Ellairhri yawned and her stomach complained to her that she needed blood. It had been the whole day since she had gotten some, so she realized she needed it. She looked in the direction that Atteryv's cave was and figured taking blood from anyone there would frighten her sister, so she flew off in a different direction looking for a suitable dragon.

( And Hayate and Draken would be getting worried about now. )
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:33 am

Tieree shrugged "Well I won't argue with you any more. It won't do us much good."
Emmae was near to awakening anyway, meaning she quickly opened her eyes after Marhri addressed her. She stood up and moved swiftly to the door. She walked outside and said quietly "I'll see you in the morning if I don't get killed." Before peeking her head back around from her position at the boulder "Unless you'd rather me stay with you for the night?" She asked, instead of leaving to follow Ellairhri as fast as she could.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:49 am

Marhri watched Emmae pull aside the door with ease and then when she peeked around the side, Marhri looked back at Tieree nervously before saying, "Are you okay with her spending the night with us?...It should be unanimous I think...I mean, she could protect us if Ellairhri meant harm, right?" Emmae's asking them instead of running off gave Marhri the sense that she was a bit lonely, but she didn't want to for Tieree and Isrir into a situation they didn't want.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:22 am

Tieree sighed "I don't mind as long as you don't. And Isrir doesn't mind." The hatchling in question was sitting where Marhri had left him. When Tieree looked in his direction, he shrugged. Indicating he doesn't mind.
Emmae shrugged "I don't mind either. But I think I might have to go somewhere first though." She waited for replies before anything else.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:38 am

Marhri nodded, "Of course, leave the entrance a little open then or you might not be able to force it back into place, Atteryv put some kind of spells on it I think. You won't be able to open it again without his help. I'm sure me and Tieree can force it the rest of the way closed if we have to though, like if Ellairhri comes by." She moved back to Isrir and nuzzled her saying, "Try not to be scared Isrir."

Ellairhri stopped by the large dragon colony from yesterday and growled at the entrance, there was so much waiting inside and she couldn't access any of it. This agitated her greatly but she eventually flew off in search of another victim.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:49 am

Emmae nodded "Good idea. Will be back as soon as I can." With this, she was gone. Tieree walked back in to lie at the side of the room to sleep. Isrir nuzzled her back and grabbed on to her snout in a hug "Ok"

Emmae arrived at Hayates house, and poked her head through the window "Hayate? Draken?"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:32 am

Ellairhri approached the elf village from before only to find they had built some sort of magical device that replicated sunlight, she growled and stayed away from there as well.

Emmae's back got a large wet tongue slurping across it and then a very huge snout nuzzling it before Draken's voice said, with relief apparent, "You're safe..." During this, Hayate approached her by the window and patted her on the head.

"Emmae....great to see you again, I was starting to fear the worse...you must be terribly tired..." He stepped back and pulled out a bucket filled with blood and another filled with Draken's blood.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:44 am

Emmae jumped when she felt the lick before curling her tail around his neck with a smile, turning her head around to smile at him before saying "I'm sorry you two. I needed to see people. And explain things, I didn't mean to worry you both." She had smelt the blood already before he showed it, and she was already looking around to see where the smell was coming from she squeezed her tail harder around Draken in thanks, and nuzzled Hayate before dunking her snout in one of the buckets before picking it up and bringing it outside so it didn't mess up Hayates house.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:27 am

Draken chuckled and set his head down by her so that she could hold his snout easier. He licked her again and said, "It's fine, you're here now, just don't worry us like that again. Hayate was considering going to look for you again..."

Hayate watched her start to gorge on the blood and chuckled a bit before saying, "You...are hungry again..." then he sighed, "You're pushing yourself too hard you know...please don't overdo it..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:41 am

Emmae sighed "Yeah... I'm sorry. I had to clear things out with Ellairhri's sister... And her family..." She sighed again before rubbing her tail over Drakens neck, giving Hayate a warning look. "You weren't going to though, were you?" She finished the one bucket by now and she frowned "Sorry... Didn't get alot while I was out. Didn't want to spoil the food for those such lovely people... They apparently accept me into their family if I wanted... But I'm not sure about it." She then picked up the other bucket, with Drakens blood and she then drank it sparingly, quite sad about it too.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:14 am

( Sorry for the wait )

Draken sighed at that and said, "I believe he was in fact going to Emmae...but what? You met people that would accept you into their family." He gave her tail a quick nuzzle before licking her back again and saying, "Well that's great if you want a family again...but I know how much trouble you've had with them. Hmm...should we join you there or will you be fine? It would keep Hayate from doing anything stupid again..." He glared past Emmae at the human as he said this.

Hayate chuckled uneasily at this before saying, "Yeah...sorry Emmae, but it's good to help you get some blood at least then...sounds like you've had it rough. And Ellairhri's sister?" He reached out and patted her snout when she went for the second bucket.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:28 am

Emmae rolled her eyes at Hayate and growled some "You know what happened last time! And this time I wouldn't be there to save you." She sighed "You are a real handful y'know. Just yet another thing to worry about." She nodded at Draken's question "I don't do families well... And I don't reckon they'd entirely appreciate me being there... Especially when I'm not always entirely in control..." She murmured with another sigh "It's your choice if you want to come... But I don't want you to get hurt. Either of you." She stepped away from the buckets after licking them both clean, and looked around anxiously.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:20 am

"Well, I know I'm no match for Ellairhri, that was proven last time but...hmm Emmae, would you consider us family at least? I'd like considering you family...I know about your last one...but..." Draken placed a paw over his snout afterwards, hoping he hadn't said anything to upset Emmae, "Sorry...we don't need to go with you if you think it's too dangerous, I can keep Hayate here again..."

Hayate frowned at this and said, "No! I don't want Emmae to be out there alone again Draken, the fact we only just heard from her now...she's doing something really dangerous and we have no way to know if she's okay." He rubbed Emmae's snout and commented, "I promise that you won't have to worry about us getting hurt though..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:12 am

Emmae nodded at the question about Draken and Hayate being family "Of course you are. But I... Yeah..." She sighed then shrugged "Come if you want. But I don't want them to feel crowded... I think one random person turning up at their door is enough." She looked down at Hayate and smiled "I like how you care about me that much but if I take you two, you could be killed..." She looked between them "It's not my place to say if you have to stay or not."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:34 am

Draken chuckles a bit, "Well....I would not mind staying here, to keep you from worrying, but I go where Hayate goes, especially if it involves danger. And I think he'll be wanting to go join you at wherever you're going. I guess I wouldn't mind keeping an eye out for you too, but I can't exactly make any promises about not scaring them..."

Hayate nods and says, "Yes...I would like to accompany you, and great to have you as part of a family with us...I promise that you won't regret it...and I've...actually never heard about your previous family like Draken apparently has, would you mind telling me on the way there Emmae?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:49 am

Emmae sighed "Yeah, that's the problem. You would likely scare them and I know Hayate will rather come." As Hayate confirmed this, she nodded "I can't guarantee you will come back alive..." She looked at the floor and sighed again. When Hayate mentioned her family, she shook her head "I don't want to talk about them... The whole reason I left was to get them out of my ...life." She yawned some before looking around nervously again "Maybe we should go now? I left them in the lair while I came here and the entrance isn't fully secured.... And Ellairhri may well gain entry if she decided to go there..." She looked over Draken's wing some "Are you ok to fly yet? I could always try to carry you if you don't feel like it." She smiled briefly.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next