Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

3 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 7 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  SamusRisng Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:20 am

Hayate laughed at this and nodded, "You said life...Emmae." He smiled and hugged her snout before nodding, "There's never a guarantee that I'll keep living, I'd like to spend my time making sure that you can survive longer...okay Emmae? So don't worry...I won't die unless I absolutely have to to keep you alive. And don't think of yourself as not deserving your life. You do, okay?"

Draken snorted, "Hmph...that would leave you quite well exhausted and you know it...if I have to I'll walk, fast. I think I can fly though." He attempts to take off, and with a very labored effort, appears to be be able. "S...see....nothin....thing to it." After landing again and catching his breath he commented, "Now we'd best hurry if the entrance isn't sealed like you said..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 7 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:29 am

Emmae nodded "Yes. Well you know what I mean, I feel stupid saying UNlife... And you won't die for me, I wouldn't want you to because then what would I have to live for?" She nuzzled Hayate gently before turning to Draken "I..." She rolled her eyes "It will only be for a few minutes. A quick flight. Better us getting there quickly with noone getting hurt, hmm?" Then before any of them could hope to answer, she swept Hayate up and darted under Draken to lift him as she took off, her speed lowered somewhat and not flying at a huge height.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:42 am

Hayate nodded, "You don't have an unlife though....you have your life given back to you. And from the sound of it, you were born that way anyways...you shouldn't consider yourself as not alive. Your body may be cold and inactive, and your heart might be stopped, but you're no less living than me or Draken..." Hayate gacked a bit when he was suddenly swept up by Emmae, but patted her snout after. As Draken became surprised and confused at her suddenly lifting him, Hayate laughed and said, "Thanks Emmae...we're glad to be with you."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:52 am

Emmae shrugged "I don't see it that way, I am technically dead." She flew on at a constant speed, getting to the swamp in no time, but misjudging her landing into the pool outside the lair. She quickly looked around for Hayate to pick him up in her maw, not bothering with Draken since she knew he would be ok. She swam to the edge and quickly shook the water off with a growl, setting Hayate down in front of her and puffing what heat she had in her breath over him "I hate water"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:01 am

Hayate could swim fine without his armor, but started sinking quite rapidly with it on. So he was grateful when Emmae yanked him out. Once she reached the shore and set him down he nodded and said, "...does it do anything to your body since it's...odd. And you seem just as alive as anyone Emmae...whether or not your body is dead."

Draken's body was large enough that he just stood there in the water, he looked at their dstination, wondering if he would fit inside or not. Then following Emmae to the shore. "Thanks for grabbing him there Emmae...and I think we should get inside, because that splash might have drawn some attention."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:13 am

Emmae shook her head "It doesn't, I just don't like it." She shook herself again, walking to the lair entrance and knock on the stone, calling out "Hey guys, It's Emmae, I'll be a few ticks, would you let my friends in?" With this, she shot off. Tieree would grab Isrir from his back and set him down before walking to the 'door' and looking around for her friends. After he spots them, he turns to Marhri. At this point, Emmae would be back with plenty of food, all mostly in tact, and still full of blood, unlike her last batch.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:16 am

Marhri looked up at the entrance and nodded to Emmae before saying, "...friends? That's...interesting...are they like you, and...erm...my sister?" She looked over at Tieree worriedly until Emmae brought back a large amount of food. She opened the door and then smiled before saying, "Oh I wondered-AH!" She backed up as a large dragon entered with Emmae and said, "...err....Atteryv going to be okay with that you think Tieree?"

Draken smiled nervously at everyone and laughed, "...urm...hi and sorry for the intrusion, just wanted to keep Emmae safe. I am Draken and the human here is Hayate....don't you dare touch him."

Hayate stepped in as well and laughed a bit before saying, "...he should be fine as long as you don't hurt me...don't worry. And as he said, we're just here to keep Emmae safe. Don't worry about us interfering with you at all..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:29 am

Emmae threw the food into the lair and stretched out, very tired from the rushing about "No. They aren't, you'd be glad to know" she smiled and stood up tall, her tail swaying some. Tieree stepped back as Draken came closer, realising his size. He stepped aside slightly and stretched his wings, feeling slightly puny "Ur, hi... Both of you... I won't touch any of you, if you don't want me to. I think I need to be alive for when Atteryv gets back" he snorted. Emmae nuzzled both of her 'guardians' "It was either them coming here with me, or them getting killed trying to find me..." She smiled, hoping they wouldn't mind. At this point, she stood outside for a call in. Tiered raised an eyeridge "You need these two to help you?" Isrir was gone by this time, likely hiding in his room, in a small den he dug up out of the soft rock in his 'play' room.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Draken bowed and smiled before saying, "...hmm whoever made this lair must be pretty big themselves. To accomodate something like me...oh?" He looked down at Emmae when she nuzzled him and smiled before licking her. "...I uhh...guess I won't take any of your food." He laughed at Emmae's comment and nodded, "...Indeed, we probably would have died..." His tone became more serious and he said, "...that other...thing...probably would have ambushed us. She doesn't like Hayate at all."

Marhri nodded and said, "...you may enter Emmae, and...what? That 'thing' is my sister I believe...also...if you're going to enter you have to promise not to hurt anyone. Despite what happens to your little human..."

Hayate looked between Draken and Emmae before saying, "...I...think it'd be okay if you explained to them Emmae, though Draken likes to keep it a secret so people don't know how to stop him."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Emmae shrugged "It's for everyone. I won't have any, thanks." She nodded "Yeah... Then there would be no reason to carry on, Hayate and Draken are the only things I ...live? For..." She shrugged, entering swiftly to the back of the room when asked in, lying down and sighing in relief. She shook her head to both Draken and Hayate "Look, Tieree, Marhri, I suggest you do leave Hayate alone, or you will have to answer to me too. Draken won't hurt none of you, I promise he won't." Tieree looked between Hayate and Draken, unsure what to say, he wasn't the best speaker, so left most of it to Marhri. Emmae sighed "C'mon, really, they won't hurt you at all, I think you just need to get used to Draken." She chuckled some and stretched out her paws, quite restless, actually "Do you guys want to eat and then sleep, I can be on lookout if you want."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Atteryv would arrive back at the lair towards daybreak, sagging visibly under even Jarokk's minimal weight and padding tiredly down the entry tunnel. "It's me, I'm back.. Brought a hatchling, he's.. Safe." As he entered, he would look around and go straight for Tieree and Isrir, leaning to the side to get Jarokk off of his back before gratefully wrapping his forelegs and wings around them. "Glad you're safe." Turning to Marhri and looking about for Emmae without moving his head too much, he asks, "Did everything go alright here? Ellairhri didn't visit, I hope." Tired, his gaze would pass right over Hayate and Draken as he set Jarokk down with a weary sigh. (Dragged down)

Jarokk would cautiously settle down, keeping his head low and his posture submissive, as he had spotted Draken and could sense Emmae. Once he was certain noone would hurt him, he pads over to Atteryv and attempts to hide himself under the large drake's wing, nuzzling him thankfully.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:45 pm

Draken watched the odd hatchling adopt a submissive posture, he chuckled to this and bowed before saying, "....well hello there little guy. Don't worry I won't bite. So long as you don't." He followed Jarokk's path back to Atteryv and smiled before asking, "You must be the one taking care of everyone, you are indeed...large. I can see why the entrance was made how it was. Interestingly enough the 'thing' did not attack us in the night..."

Marhri growled slightly and said, "That's my sister you're talking about!...please stop..." She was about to continue before being cut off by Hayate.

"Draken means no harm...it's just that your sister...she cut him apart and drank from the wounds, taunting him the whole time for being big and unable to defend himself. And she sunk her fangs into me. If Emmae hadn't acted, I'd be a hollow shell..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:12 am

Tieree licked Atteryv lovingly, hugging him back enthusiastically "Emmae just got back from bringing these two, and food. I think you should have some... You look tired, rest please," he worried, resting his head on Atteryv's back, smiling warmly at Jarokk.
Emmae didn't have to think twice about this hatchling, glaring at Draken harshly at his comment "What the hell are you doing? You know, one thing now is that I have to look out for all you lot, yet another ...life on my shoulders!" She snorted and laid her head on her paws, her eyes coal black as she stared at the hatchling with a growl in her throat, probably inaudible to anyone without high senses, maybe Jarokk, if he was developed enough. She was pretty out of it, not seeming to listen to the conversation too much, such a contrast from earlier.
Isrir would be tightly tucked up in his small-yet cosy- paw-made den, hiding from harm.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:35 am

Atteryv smiles and purrs loudly as Tieree starts worrying over him, giving his mate an adoring lick on the snout. "Thank you for worrying, love.. I'll eat, though. Might rest, once our resident bloodsuckers are asleep." Glancing to Draken at his observation, he shrugs and then nods. "I do my best to keep my loved ones safe.. Everyone else here is family, if they want to count themselves such." Frowning at Emmae, he explains, "Jarokk volunteered to be poked at by my mother until she finds a way to fix him. He's not completely transformed, apparently he's been dabbling with blood magic... And I'm fairly certain that means he can take care of himself." Turning back to Tieree briefly, he snuggles against his mate and pulls Jarokk closer with a wing, then droops exhaustedly. "Right.. I'm going to eat.. Bloodsuckers to bed, someone wake me up at noon.." This said, he pads over to the food and selects one of the smaller deer for himself, nodding his thanks to Emmae.

Jarokk smiles and nods at Draken as he promises not to bite, not picking up on Emmae's growl, as his efforts to thwart his transformation have been largely successful. When Atteryv asserts he can take care of himself, he chirps and adds, "I definitely can. Ellairhri had two holes in her neck, easy to exsanguinate, if she wasn't so fast. You lot hold her still, I might be able to get her back.. If this infection wouldn't spread while I was doing it." As Atteryv orders him and Emmae to bed, he shrugs and drops where he is, quickly dozing off.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:01 am

Draken seemed very interested in Jarokk, and he made the reason clear rather quickly. "Blood magic hmm? So you could gather food for Emmae pretty easy, maybe even painlessly. Huh?" He stared at the black and red hatchling a moment before smiling, "...I like him. What's his name?" hearing Atteryv he bowed his head and said, "It is very nice to meet you Jarokk...I am Draken. And I'll do my best to keep you safe."

Hayate chuckled and said, "...hmm...good sign that he hasn't insulted anyone yet, or tried to eat them...I'm a bit more curious as to where the little one that was here when we arrived went myself."

Marhri relaxed and curled her tail protectively around herself, "...sorry about that, I know my sister isn't exactly the same anymore, but it still doesn't feel good having people talk about it...anyways, I'm Marhri. And Atteryv, if you need to rest I'll make sure they go to sleep."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:33 am

Tieree nodded "Ok." He said simply before curling his neck over Atteryv's with a smile.
Emmae snorted and turned away "Well whatever, as long as he doesn't get in my way." Her behaviour towards him was mainly to show him that she wasn't just going to trust him like that, like the rest of them seemed to, wondering if he was powerful enough to use hypnosis yet. She didn't trust him, that's for sure. "And I'm not having someone tell me when to go to sleep, you're not my bloody father. I think I might go find somewhere else to sleep" her eyes, not visable, were a deep orange now "Plus I'm hungry. You don't want me biting any of you, no matter how much I do." She hissed some before turning and disappearing from the cave, she wasn't herself.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:43 am

Atteryv frowns at Emmae even as he happily leans into Tieree's snuggles, eating the deer slowly throughout her outburst and merely shrugging when she storms out, too tired to care and happy enough with Jarokk's compliance. When Draken proceeds to talk to the hatchling, he chuckles and lifts his wing so the larger drake can see he is sleeping already. Finishing his meal, he gives Tieree a bit of a lick and settles down where he is, lifting a wing for his mate and replying to Marhri with, "I do need sleep, but Jarokk and Emmae were the ones I was worried about... Don't bother anyone else on my behalf.." He yawns tiredly and nuzzles Tieree if he has made his way under his wing, then rests his head on his paws to sleep.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:07 am

Draken frowned, both at Emmae's reaction and the fact Jarokk was already asleep. "It's daylight...so she should be safe out there. Although I'm not sure that'll help her calm down or not, usually the excess heat annoys her but she won't attack anyone, I'm sure of it. She's nice...and if she doesn't trust the little one, I think we should be a bit more cautious too. Where did you find him anyways?"

Hayate started wandering around the lair, looking for the small dragon that had run off into the back. "You don't mind if I go see the little one that was here, do you? Oh and..." He revealed all the blades hidden in his armor, and activated the jets for them to see as well, "...I have all this, but I promise I will not use any of it. Not sure if my word is all that good to you though."

Marhri stared at Hayate with fascination, despite the fact he now seemed much more dangerous, all these human things and their....stuff...that does interesting things...well she was just pretty impressed with how a little tiny nothing could be holding so much potential. "Mmm....what was all that just now?" She asked in a bit of an airy tone.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:53 am

Tieree scooted under Atteryv's wing, pressing into his side "Love you." He said happily, resting his head next to his and rubbing his cheek some.
By this time, Emmae would be at the other side of the swamp, looking for someone, her eyes a deep red, and she sniffed around for blood mainly, like a coyote, scavenging for something, not really in the mood- or strong enough to fight for hat she wants just yet.
As the time went by, Isrir got more and more scared, afraid something had happened to everyone. When he caught the scent of Atteryv, he perked up and set a small paw outside his den, then running to the edge of the room to peek around the corner. Upon smelling the hatchling, Jarokk, he recoiled back, holding his tail and wings close to his side.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:10 am

Atteryv smiles and nods, nuzzling his mate and relaxing some. "And I you." At Draken's question, he frowns. "He saved my life while I was working to collapse the cave with the other, unsavable hatchlings. Several times. Then he volunteered to come back here with me, so we can trek through the noonday sun for my mother to take him apart until she finds the cure. Not once has he tried to even bite me.." About to comment on Hayate's display, he spots Isrir and calls over to him. "Isrir, come here. Jarokk is safe.. Saved my life. Come snuggle with us, would you? Everything is safe."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:58 am

In the distance Emmae would hear the yelping of a dragon. From the sound of it a very young one. If she headed in that direction, she would find a gold hatchling currently getting a wing torn off from a swamp bear. The hatchling was notably unconscious and missing an eye and a leg. For all intents and purposes he may have seemed dead, but if she wanted to examine him better she would have to deal with the bear first. Should make a good meal too. Not to mention there was all that dragon blood just lying on the ground from the fight.

Draken's expression didn't change, "...he will have to prove himself to me if Emmae doesn't trust him. And like I said, helping with food for her would be a nice thing to see..."

Marhri broke from her daze as Isrir got near Hayate and said, "AH! BE CAREFUL!" Knowing the danger now. However; Hayate would just reach out and pet him gently when he got close enough, and Marhri would watch cautiously for a moment before asking, "...so...why carry around all those weapons?"

Hayate laughed, "...thought that'd be obvious...you remember why we're here right? There's a killer about..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:15 am

Emmae perked up just before she heard any noise, and ran towards them. Sh skidded to a hat at the scene before pouncing the huge bear, sinking her sharp claws into it and whipping him harshly with her sharp tail. She then sank her long fangs into the bears neck and yank it harshly if it struggled, sucking it's warm blood down her throat, not restraining healed and carried on until the bear was empty, before pulling it's head back to break his neck. After this, she went around licking up any spilt blood, not letting any of it go to waste. Just as she went to the hatchling, her eyes switched colours, to orange. She then stepped back from the dragon before her, examining the scene with a shudder.
Isrir would begin to bound towards his dad before noticing the human and stopping, baring his small teeth, stepping back carefully. He looked between the human and Atteryv, whining sadly.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:33 am

Atteryv gently runs a paw over Tieree's back and nibbles at his mate's horns as he waits for Isrir, until he realizes Hayate was between them. Scowling slightly, he says, "Human, please get away from him. He's obviously not comfortable around you.." After a moment, if Hayate moved, his gaze would soften and turn to Isrir again. "Come on, it's fine. If the human tries anything, he and his 'pet' won't last long enough to finish it..." To make his point, he gives a calm purr, confident in his ability to take out the human and the lumbering behemoth before they could hurt Isrir in his normal state, and therefore able to bluff well enough. "Not that it'll come to that. They're not stupid, and supposedly friendly."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:00 am

The hatchling would be lying with their right leg torn off, bone and muscle exposed. Their right eye hung open despite the fact they were not conscious, and it was horrible gashed so that liquid streamed from it. There was what would definitely make a scar across that side of the face, and their left wing...well Emmae would have seen that come off. and it would in fact be lying nearby. The hatchling definitely appeared dead...until a shaky, very uneasy breathing came from the body. The hatchling was still barely alive apparently, but the manner of breathing suggested it wouldn't stay that way long without help. The wing was probably safe to drain of blood since it was detached from the body as well, if Emmae still thirsted a bit.

Hayate would submissively place his hand within biting distance of Isrir to give the little dragon a sense of control of the situation, and slowly back away from him, nodding and saying, "I'm sorry about that. I mean him no harm and I thought he would be a bit less startled, due to our relative sizes."

Draken would growl as he saw Isrir getting aggressive, which may have startled the poor hatchling despite Hayate's gentleness. Draken stopped after noticing Hayate's reaction and then snorted in Isrir's direction before saying, "I'm not a pet...and I doubt you could beat me. I've been trained...even if you have magics or tools. I could probably pose a big threat if I-"

"Draken stop it...they mean no harm in it. And you're not really helping with trust saying that..." He bows to Isrir, "Sorry little one, would you like his food as an apology? I brought a little....here we go." He pulled out some dried and seasoned meat and set it near Isrir before backing off further, giving him plenty of room to grab it and run over to Atteryv before anyone could do anything, after this he explained, "...I'm sorry. Draken has a bit of trouble meeting new people and not being rude."

Marhri watched the large dragon very uncomfortably and slowly moved between him and Isrir, and consequently, him and Hayate. At this Draken swiped her away, tossing her a few feet but nothing that would cause too much harm, still she whined when she got up and nodded, "...perhaps we should ask him to stay outside then..."

"Don't get in between me and him like that, and it won't happen." Draken growled back before noticing a gesture from Hayate and scratching at the ground in annoyance, tail tapping, slowly he settled down and looked away before saying, "...sorry...I have a reason to be so careful...but I'll at least try to relax...I didn't hurt you when I tossed you right?"

Marhri debated how to answer this and slowly said, "...no....but I don't think that matters...you could have."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:26 am

Emmae took a moment to assess the situation, telling the hatchling was alive easily, sensing his heartbeat, but knowing it was slowing, before frowning and looking for someone to help. She walked up to the hatchling and put a paw over his major wound. She shut her eyes for a few moments and locked onto Hayate, calling to him inside his mind 'Please have bandages, get them ready. Now." She resists her urge to have any more blood, she puts pressure on the wound and grabs the wing to use as a bandage just for now. She picked him up gently and decided to walk to the lair, rather than dash, since she didn't want to hurt the hatchling further. She made the journey as soft as she could, keeping the hatchling close to her to stop any jolting. She kept her mind onto Hayate's, hoping he got the message. She spoke again to make sure 'Don't freak out, It's Emmae, I have a casualty... I will be a while so take your time'.
Isrir trembled and backed away, feeling so alone. He shook his head at the meat, suspecting it as a chance to grab him or it was poisoned, not exactly feeling that he is secure, especially not with the huge drake there. When he swiped Marhri, Isrir tensed up and turned away, running as fast as he could up to his perch and pressing against the wall, pawing the ground intensely, close to tears, not quite a brave hatchling.
Tieree stood up when Draken growled and started getting aggressive, activating his armour for if anything went wrong. He growled at the back of his throat and walked over to Marhri to check she is ok, frowning when Isrir ran off "I think you should leave." He said to Draken with a snort.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next