Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The western hive (1)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The western hive (1) - Page 6 Empty Re: The western hive (1)

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Emmae smiled and pushed her muzzle under his paw slightly. She was then silent. No noise coming from her whatsoever. It was an eerie silence though, and as she fell further asleep, the lights got darker and darker.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:15 pm

Draken looked around worriedly as the lights dimmed more, and somewhat oddly seemed to be pressing against Emmae for comfort. He pulled away a bit at first because of how cold she was, but then, found the only way he could cope with the eerie darkness to be snuggling closer to Emmae, despite the fact she was acting odd, and said it was possible that she could kill him, and was eerily silent, he still felt as though staying by her, with her, was a better option than groping for the exit in the dark. Besides, he had just promised not to leave, and he would not break his word so easily again to her, no matter what he had to put himself through.

(Shoe's on the other foot now, eh Draken? XD )
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:45 am

----
Emmae woke up a few hours later and looked at Draken. She sighed and rolled onto her back, she sniffed the air, and rolled to her feet, and stared at the entrance to the room. Her tail swayed and she disappeared off to the food that Draken had left, and dragged it back to the room, only seconds later she was back in the room in the opposite corner to Draken, and tore it to pieces, eating to the bone before settling back down against the wall with a yawn.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:02 pm

Draken was still awake when she moved and heard her eating before slightly smiling, "Glad you enjoyed that...saved it for you." He commented, waiting for her to reenter the room and straining his ears to hear the other. When she did reenter, he expected her to walk back over to him and looked around nervously when she didn't before shifting uneasily and slowly standing. He wanted to leave, the situation making him uncomfortable, but he didn't want to break his promise to her. He sighed before calling out, in a slightly nervous tone that seemed foriegn coming from him, "Em-Emmae....hello?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:16 am

Emmae stood up when she heard his voice "You saved it for me? You shouldn't have." She looked over to him and watched him, "Yes, I'm here. You alright over there?" She kept to the wall and finally lit the torches in the room "Are you scared of the dark big fella?" She chuckled
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:33 am

Draken shook his head vigorously, "No!...I wanted you to have some food too. I mean, I was still a little hungry, but I don't mind. Really." He then walked over to her obviously frantically and pressed against her when she revealed her location, and that she was still there. The ground shook much in his hurried effort to reach her. When the light came back on he was attempting to wrap his wing around her and he said, "...umm sorry, not usually, that was weird darkness."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:41 am

Emmae nodded "Alright, alright... but I can't resist left food, even after a full night's hunt. You should have had it." She stepped back when she saw him hurrying over to her "Urm...Okay? What was weird about it?" She side-stepped away from him when he attempted to put a wing around her "What's wrong with you today?"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:57 am

Draken looked away and said, "...I'm really sorry. I was scared, I'm not used to that." He managed to coordinate himself long enough to pull her close to him. "His stomach growled, but not as loudly as before, "And it's fine if you have the food, that's why I left it there. As for why I was scared...umm, you were." He had no real words to describe it, but figured that Emmae might know what he meant so he commented, "I'm sure you realize why...thank you for lighting the torches by the way, and it'll be dark soon...can you tell me why we can never meet again?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:04 am

Emmae shrugged "I and this place have that effect on people..." She sighed and tried squirming from his grip again. "I was.... what?" she raised an eyeridge "No problem though, I don't usually like the lights on. But I guess since you are here." She looked up at him, then down at the floor "I don't want any of us to get hurt. I told you before, I can't tell you, I can't tell anyone." She sat down "Sorry..."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:16 am

Draken whined, it sounded a bit odd as it was low instead of high. "I...don't want to leave and never come back. As you and I've said before, I care about you...okay. I can't just ignore that...there's not many that I do care about." He then answered the question a bit hesitantly, "You...umm were...you seemed dead. You were cold, I wasn't even sure if you were breathing, you made no noise. It worried me...and the dark, it seemed like there was something else there. Something unnatural..." Draken shifted a bit and commented, "Did it have something to do with what happened there?...Please, you can let me know. I promise, I won't act like I had last time, and also I won't tell anyone...if you really still can't tell me. It's okay, but I still want to visit..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:21 am

Emmae shook her head "You have to... I've become too used to you. It's been a while since I've been around... Others..." She sighed "Why don't you just leave all memories of me behind, and just get on with your life... You don't want to know who I am. Trust me and just leave." She pushed him away slightly. "You already know as much as you should about me, and I don't want anything to happen. You don't want to know who I am" She repeated more quietly and shot off, leaving the torches fully flaming, lighting the room pleasantly.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:10 am

Draken responded, "And...how is it so easy for you to leave all these memories? Shouldn't you want me to come back? If you're getting used to me." He frowned and growled, "I do want to know who you are. It's okay if you killed someone! It really is, I...killed people before too, okay? Obviously. But I want to know who you are, I want to help..." He watched her leave, staring at the entrance. He knew he was much too slow to catch her and help. So he stared at the surroundings and noticed she had left them lit, the torches. He sighed and began leaving, figuring he should at least respect her plea. He resolved to come back later no matter what she had said though.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:15 am

Emmae dismissed all his questions, she didn't want them answered, and would rather keep what secrets she had left to herself. She hadn't gone outside, but likely to another room, as it was still light out.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:19 am

Draken would take note that it was still light outside, realizing she couldn't have left herself and turning back, staring into the lair sadly. He took one step towards it, gently and called in, "Emmae....I'm leaving now, unless you want me to stay." He hoped she would come out to bid him goodbye.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:25 am

Emmae's voice would sound behind him "Don't come back, Draken. I mean it." Her voice was deep and meaningful. "I wish we could've been friends, but I can't have any... Not even if the are as charming as you." She was then gone again, and all the lights in the lair went out.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6