Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The western hive (1)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The western hive (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: The western hive (1)

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:52 am

Emmae nodded "I don't like it like that, simple as, but it's not just that, they think i'm weird, and I act very rude, that's probably why they treat me differently". She frowned slightly when he recoiled, and snuggled closer "I'm fine" She nodded before slowly falling asleep.
----
Emmae was almost out the room before he spoke, and turned around "I'm just here, going out, need some fresh air, and this is a perfect time for it"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:04 am

Draken had not much to say to that, and snorted quietly as he moved his head a bit closer to help keep her warm.
---
Draken nodded and started wandering around the room, trying to find the exit, "Shall I leave then?..." He asked, "Or would you like me to stay here for the night?" He sniffed the air to ensure that the smaller dragon was still there, since he could barely see in this lighting, and swung his head to her location moments after picking it out, "Guess I'll navigate by smell..." He said, staying close to Emmae, and with the stumbling around he was doing, it would be quite obvious he couldn't 'see' in the dark lair without Emmae's help, "We haven't traded names yet, have we?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:10 am

Emmae shrugged "You may stay if you like... though" suddenly the torches flared up, and resettled, so the room was brighter "That might be better for you, hmm?" That way, you won't need to just use scent, sorry about this, I don't get any visitors, so I'm not used to lighting the torches often. And I believe you gave me yours, Draken. I suppose that gives you the right to know mine" she rolled her eyes "Emmae" she said simply, before beginning to walk through the corridors to the entrance, the torches lighting as she did.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:25 am

Draken looked around the room, happy to be able to see better now and staring at the smaller dragon, "Emmae....eh? I wouldn't really say sharing your name gives you a right to know the other's...but thank you. As for the torches...that light doesn't bother you right?" He asked as he looked around the more brightly lit lair, "Don't feel the need to raise the lighting on my account, as long as I stick near you I can...see." He starts following her out slowly, although his steps quake the ground anyways as he wasn't being as cautious as before, figuring he would have a more difficult time frightening Emmae now.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:32 am

Emmae shrugged "It's only fair, you gave yours willingly. And no the light doesn't bother me" this wasn't totally the truth, but she could stand it fine, her eyes now a dim orange again "I can always darken it again in seconds" she stopped near the entrance and took a deep breath "Quite cool out tonight" she stretched out her wings and scanned the mountains and the beautiful view in front of them.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:56 am

Draken nodded, "My eyes aren't...the best, dark doesn't work well with me, they don't adjust. But I have other senses for the night." He hadn't noticed her eyes were black, would have been had for him to in the dark of the lair earlier. He slowly walked beside her trying to make his footfalls less forceful when he neared her. "And, I gave mine because umm..." He laughed a bit nervously before saying, "I wasn't really planning on you being around long enough to keep the knowledge....if you know what I mean." He tilted his head when she mentions cool air and it brings something to mind, "You were really cold earlier....why?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:06 am

Emmae frowned "Wow, that's unfortunate, my eyes work so well in the dark, I could see in pitch black perfectly fine" She of course is never aware of the colour change in her eyes to help her see that way "Why weren't you? thought you'd catch a quick meal then scarper?" she rolled her eyes "Dragons are so predictable, at least you've changed your mind?" She looked up at him, and thought for a moment "Maybe I should ask you why you were really warm?" she rolled her eyes "I'm always cold, always have been, bet it was a shock to you earlier, hmm?"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:53 am

Draken nodded, "They used to be better in the dark, and they still work in the light just fine though. But I never could see that well...seems a bit odd." He gave her a quizzical glare and then realized he may be judging her like she mentioned others do and spread his wing over her before saying, "Sorry...and hmm..." He laughed a bit nervously before saying, "Well....I wasn't looking for a quick meal...told you, I was full...but I was planning on..." He pulled his wing back and stepped away from Emmae before finishing, "Eating you...yes...but I changed my mind, definitely. I hope that doesn't scare you at all." Draken looked at her with absolute confusion when she asked why he was warm before saying, "Isn't it normal...I mean, fire is a part of us." He belched flames to demonstrate this before asking her, "You've always been cold....hmm, I hope you don't mind it."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:05 am

Emmae shrugged "Eyes are strange" she shook her head and shrugged again, looking back up to him "It probably is a bit odd, yes, but I don't suppose it's any odder than you are" she rolled her eyes "Kidding, you're no odder than I am" she sighed and looked to the side, away from him "You might as well have, no-one would miss me, even I wouldn't miss me, maybe I should give you the satisfaction?" She chuckled at his look of confusion "Joke. I know it's normal for dragons to be warm, but I am not, my flame has slightly burnt out, its petty and quite embarrassing not having so much breath as others, I believe I am cold-blooded or something, only reason to explain it all" she walked out onto the ledge just in front of the lair entrance, crossing her paws over and looking down the sheer drop.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:20 am

Draken chuckled, "Yes...you don't know exactly how right you are...a human....ah but I suppose we can talk about this story if you ever meet them, it's not really relevent...but you could say I'm odd too." He frowned as she considered letting him eat her because no one would miss her, "No...I would not take the offer even if you gave it. I have no reason to kill you when there is other things around I could eat instead, and even if I didn't. I don't think I'd want to anyways. For one, I'd miss you..." He let this point hang in the air for a moment, let it soak into her mind and let her process it, "Anyways...no thank you. Besides, I'm sure you'd be extremely frightened again if I agreed...quivering even. I wouldn't like to do that to you also..." He walked to the ledge with her carefully and spread his wing towards her again, feeling that she would be more comfortable with his presence before slowly moving it over her and staring out at the night sky. He felt her cold again but tried not to mind it as he asked, "You like the warm?..." Shifting so that his wing could cover her better. "And sorry to hear that...about your flame. I think I'd be embarrassed to not be able to use mine too."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:35 am

Emmae tilted her head "Yes" before laying her head on her paws "You wouldn't want to? Man, can anyone ever make up their minds? and you'd miss me? why would you miss me?" she fell silent and stared at the distant ground "I wouldn't be frightened, to be honest, I have no purpose here, and I don't feel too far away from death as it is." She sighed as he covered her with a wing again "You don't have to stay this close to me, I know how cold I am, I'm not the cuddly sort, and you could say, I like the warmth of others, but less so of the sun, I can hardly bare it any more" she fell silent again, feeling she had said enough for now on the subject of herself before just saying "It's okay, I don't need it"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:03 am

Draken sighed, "I did make up my mind. Earlier when I told you, you hadn't relaxed yet...I thought you were rude and...well I didn't care if you lived or not. But now...I do. That may seem a bit odd. But even so, I'd rather not eat you. Still...getting a little hungry. Perhaps I should go find something to eat..." He chuckled a bit, "And...I'd miss you because I like you, you're a friend. Not really good to go around and eat friends is it?" He sets his head in front of her and glares, saying, "If you like the warmth of others then you're cuddly enough...just relax young one...I mean, Emmae." Although his words were nice, his breath would likely smell of death and blood, and perhaps be a bit offputting that it was so close. He nodded slowly in response to her comment of her flame and pulled her closer to himself while lying on his side so that he could press her against his chest and belly scales to keep her warmer.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:17 am

Emmae rolled her eyes "I see, 'friends are not food'" she said, as if it were something any normal person would say. "And If you need something to eat, I wouldn't go get it myself if I were you, if you need something, I can get it for you. But I suppose eating friends wouldn't be any good." she then looked at him, even slightly intimidated by his glare "Okay, whatever, I suppose you could get used to cuddling up to a cold person, but are you not cold? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable..." She doesn't seem to mind his breath, in fact, she hardly noticed. she shut her eyes "You really know how to treat someone like me" she snuggled up to his chest, and pressed her head, listening to his bodily functions.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:30 am

Draken chuckled, "Yeah....friends probably shouldn't be food...especially if you already find them hard to make...really, I don't have a lot of friends either, just my..." He snorts, realizing he was about to reveal his biggest secret to her again and saying, "Forget it...anyways, pretty sure that, aside from the fact losing friends would be bad. I think I'd feel horrible doing the actual action. So you have nothing to worry about Emmae. And you have someone that'll miss you if you were gone too." He wraps one foreleg around her to pull her closer and tells her, "I don't mind the cold...I mean, I prefer not being cold, but it's better to keep you warm and us both be happy then me complain about something so simple as a slight shift in heat." While pressed to his chest she could likely hear the loud thump of his heart somewhat past the gem on his chest, and further down his body a loud rumbling that signified his stomach was nearly empty, "Umm...and about the food...perhaps you should go get some, I can't really hunt at night anyways...normally I'd be sleeping now and not have to worry about it."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:43 am

Emmae nodded "Totally right, I wouldn't be able to eat my own friends, well I've never actually had any to eat" she chuckled "You would miss me? really? Okay, now i've heard it all... this is a joke, isn't it?" she totally ignored his unfinished sentence earlier "Yeah, I suppose it is, I just don't like to put you out of your comfort zone, but I suppose, yes." She listened to his heartbeat for a few second, before pulling her head away at the sound of his stomach "Wow... how can you be hungry? I could go a week on a meal the size you had earlier." she sighed "Leave it to me" she stood up, and jumped off the ledge, at first she plummeted straight for the ground, but after she had picked up speed, she flew off in search of some food, a pretty nifty flier for a dragon who hasn't got her full powers yet.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Draken smiled and laughed a bit, "So I think you get me now...and...hah, joke? Is it really that hard to believe that someone'd miss you if you died, especially after you've been so nice to them." He lifted his wing and forearm to release her when she needed to go to grab the food and grinned, "Well...I don't need food. I generally have to eat once a day, but I like to eat...I-" He watched her plummet off the edge and called out, "EMMAE!" before diving off after her, after he watched her right herself he did his best to slow his own descent, but was still thrown to the ground quite hard due to his weight.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Emmae nodded and replied simply to his question "Yes it is really hard to believe." She didn't realise he would come after her because of her way of descent but gosh, did she hear him shout. She did her best to turn and fly back. She landed clumsily near him, stumbling a few metres to his side "Oh my, are you okay Draken?" She paced a few times before nudging him "Draken?" She asked worriedly and sat next to him.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Draken stirred at her nudge and groaned a bit. He got to his feet before slamming back into the ground and sighing, "Obviously not." He got back up and kept his left foot off the ground. "My wings can't stop me so suddenly...think I broke my foot, or at least sprained it...I'll be fine though, don't worry about me...and I would miss you if you died...okay." He growled a bit in annoyance, as if this wasn't something he normally did, and nuzzled Emmae gently, "Please believe me?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:05 am

Emmae looked at him sadly "Sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I can't fly properly yet, see?" She pushed him gently to sit him back down "Don't try to stand" she nodded "Okay, you would miss me." She said before sitting down then getting back up "I should probably go and get that food. Don't move." She bowed her head "And try to get some sleep, I will be as quick as I can." She hurried off with unnatural speed.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:27 am

Draken resisted her efforts to sit him down quite easily at first, "I thought so...that's why I followed after, I didn't want you to hit the ground too hard..." He said, snorting a bit angerily, "You need to be more careful! And don't tell me to because I hurt myself! I was trying to help you." His tone had become very aggressive and almost scolding, but he relaxed again when she said 'Don't try to stand. Okay, you would miss me.' He allowed her to force him back to sitting then and nodded, "I...yeah, and sorry for getting angry and yelling." He nodded to her suggestion and said, "See you when you get back...or maybe not, I probably will be sleeping."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:39 am

Emmae had felt uneasy at his angry tone, but took it well. She replied with "Sorry, you're right I shouldn't have done that."
----
Emmae got back with some fish, and a couple normal sized deer. He lay it next to him and sat near, wondering if he was in fact asleep.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:00 am

Draken was in fact sound asleep, having not actually gotten rest earlier. He made no actions in response to Emmae's arrival and merel continued to sleep. his breathing slow and steady. Every now and then his stomach might make an ominous rumble. But aside from that he seemed perfectly peaceful, notably, his wing was stretched out, and looked to be in an uncomfortable position, suggesting he had left it like that for a reason.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:09 am

Emmae brought the food around to where he was facing and dropped it in front of him before turning to his injured leg, she couldn't do anything, but she tended it with her tongue, trying to sooth it, not sure if it helped. She stopped after a while and then sat down next to him and waited for him to wake.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:30 am

Draken was still sleeping when his head shot out and chomped down on one of the deer before swallowing it whole. He then purred happily and his breathing settled again. a few moments after his nose started sniffing the air in front of him and he yawned before opening his eyes and staring at the food, "Oh ho!..." He said happily before starting to snatch up all the various morsels, swallowing most of them whole. He then looked around, not having actually stood up yet, and noticed Emmae before smiling and saying, "Thank you....you must have worked really hard to get that much...and umm, sorry I didn't leave any for you." He looked embarrassed about it and then nuzzled her. He hadn't noticed her tended to his injured leg, having been sleeping at the time.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:38 am

Emmae jumped slightly when he ate the deer so quick, and watched him eat, occasionally looking around, hoping no-one would be out, or watching them, before replying "Hey, just the routine hunt, nothing I can't handle, it's okay that you didn't leave any for me, I should go on a diet anyway... I can go without for now. She nuzzled back lightly before looking around again, then laying her head down."I'm glad you enjoyed your food"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next