Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The western hive (1)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The western hive (1) - Page 4 Empty Re: The western hive (1)

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:11 am

Emmae "I do!" she chuckled and nuzzled his shoulder, then took the branch off him when he started brushing the saliva off, and answered, before he finished "Thank you" and smiled, throwing the branch away "Yes, that's better." she nodded and smiled, before straightening her face "Umm... Not exactly"She bit her lip slightly and looked at the ground in front of her before sighing "I... Never mind... I don't want to talk about it..."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:41 am

Draken smiled, glad she was more comfortable again before pressing her more against his chest and purring when she nuzzled his shoulders, he then licked his lips a little intimidatingly, and looked down at Emmae before saying, "Sorry...you just do taste good....I'll try not to do that though, I'm sure it's not really...the best way to keep your trust, is it?" He listened to her and said, "Hmm...well I have a crazy idea...what if I continue your training, shouldn't be too hard to teach a young person to be a warrior when I am a fellow warrior...even if I'm no teacher, but you have to tell me about what happened first, okay?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:05 am

Emmae shrugged "I don't care, at least I'd be doing someone a favour, if not hundreds of people a favour, by you eating me, if I tasted so good." She shook her head "But no, not a good way to keep my trust" she chuckled, then looked serious "Maybe, but to be honest, I've had enough training for a while... but I can't tell you what happened, so it's best of both worlds if I don't tell you."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:10 am

Draken shrugged, "I meant the licking like that...I wasn't even considering what you just mentioned." He frowned, "I told you, I'm not going to do that...I mean it." Then after assuring her of this fact, he joined in her laugh, "Definitely not a good way to do so...and what's wrong, why can't you tell me?" He nuzzled Emmae gently before setting his head down to rest, "It's not like you killed anyone. I'm sure it'd be fine."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:18 am

Emmae nodded "But yes, you do want to, you might not do it, but you definitely want to." she smiled and nodded, then snorted "Why do you really want to know? It's not like I have to". She then growled after the next time he spoke, and began to back of, standing slowly "No, of course it's not" She said slightly shakily, and looked around, it was just beginning to get a bit light out "People will be around soon... Catch you later?" She said, and waited for his response first.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:28 am

Draken frowned again, "....I don't want to. If I did my belly'd be saying so." he smiled at her again and said, "Please stop offering that, the answer will be the same every time young Emmae." He found the way she reacted to his statement odd and thought about cutting her off and pressing the issue, in fact, he decided to do so. He growled at her to hoping keep her from continuing and said, "Emmae....did. you. kill. someone?" He relaxed again and said, "Please tell me the truth, and I won't get upset, if you just leave now though, I'll assume you have...killed someone that is."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:39 am

Emmae nodded "Alright, so you don't want to eat me, whatever" She hadkept backing off, and stopped when he growled, and nodded slowly "I did kill someone... and no, it wasn't an accident... I wanted to" She hissed and bared her teeth, her head was lowered "Now can I leave?" She asked, trying to stay calm, her eyes flickering from black to orange, quite a bright orange though. She was frozen to the spot until he would say another word.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:58 am

Stares at her for a moment, the news he had heard taken a while to process before he said, "Well I want to eat you then!" He roared and lashed out at her with his head before stopping as his teeth were wrapping around Emmae, he calmed himself and set her down as he started breathing rapidly, trying to control his emotions and body. ".....are...you okay?" He asked, hoping his sudden roar hadn't frightened her again. "I...yeah you can leave...you probably should." He hadn't entiely kept his promise of not being mad at her, but had done his best. They could talk of this some other time though. He was still injured, "I'm not going anywhere though, can't really move away from your lair like this, guess I'm just sleeping here."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:09 am

Emmae squealed loudly as he lashed at her, she resisted biting back, and scuttled away a fair distance as soon as she got the chance. She looked at him, she didn't seem breathless, but she shook like a leaf. She frowned, then found the energy to growl, and put it bluntly "Thanks to you, no i'm certainly NOT okay" she shut her eyes and stood still for a few seconds "I don't want to see you again... You better be gone by tomorrow night... You're no longer welcome to get so much as one hundred metres from my lair..." She looked up, the sun beginning to come out, she let out one burst of anger by shouting "You were just the same as everyone else! Why did I think you were different?!" And she disappeared, gone in the blink of an eye.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:24 am

Draken stared at where she had disappeared, looking very disheartened. "No...Emmae, I'm sorry..." he facepawed and groaned, "Ugh...that was so stupid of me. Why?...I've killed plenty too, why did I do that to her..." He looked around for Emmae for a few moments before staring up the steep drop that led to her lair and calling up at it, "EMMAE!" Hoping his voice would reach.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:12 am

Emmae had heard him, she was only just at the entrance to her lair. She stared at him from the top, but keeping her head out of view. She felt alone now, but even more so as she had been before she had even met him. She was still shaken up by what he did, and she didn't want to be near him, she fought the urge to shout back, and instead backed off into safety from the sunlight.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:30 am

Draken squawked up regrettfully at the ledge and called, "EMMAE!...Emmae?" He whimpered a bit before settling back on the ground, deciding that he could do nothing but rest at the moment. He settled back down and lied on his side keeping an eye up at the ledge and sighing.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:42 am

Emmae growled, she couldn't let this go. She quickly whipped down, she cowered at the sunlight, and if you listened close, would hear fizzing. "Fine, come up" She took a deep breath, she had never tried this before. She grabbed him and shot back up the mountain, this time in short bursts, with him in the same position. She would shoot straight into the top of the cave, and fall straight back down as she let go, having lost control. She hissed "Don't ever make me do that again" She stayed still "Now what do you want?!"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:54 am

Draken stared at her for a moment, surprised to have slowly levitated up the side of the cliff, or that's how it had appeared to him. He said nothing to Emmae for a few seconds and then reached to pull her into a hug and gently rest his head on her, "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." He told her, "I did just treat you like everyone else...didn't I? And...I have no right to especially....I'm sure you could have guessed, but I've done my share of killing, and no one's ever got upset at me for it. I was wrong to.....treat you that way. I-forgive me, please Emmae." He pressed the side of his head against her, and she would be able to feel liquid against her side, not the saliva like usual, but it was warm. He had made no noise that sounded remotely as though he was even close to crying, his voice's tone hadn't even changed. Still the liquid would be easily recognized as such, tears.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:04 am

Emmae snarled as he pulled her into the hug, mostly because it stung, he would feel her steaming hot this time. She sighed and tried pulling away "You were going to eat me...You scared me... for the first time in my life, I felt wanted... I tell you one thing... something you even wanted to hear from me, and you lash out like that... I thought you were going to kill me..." She began to cool down slowly, and that seemed to cool her emotions down too "You do anything like that again, and I promise you, I'll make sure you never see me again..." she shuddered and yanked away from him. She was sure he was crying, but didn't understand why. She would back off into the corner if she managed to get away, or if not, she would stay put.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:16 am

Emmae would have easily freed herself from Draken's grasp after which, Draken said nothing for a long time, he had not much to say to that. Everything she said was true. He had wanted to hear it, she didn't want to tell him. He had pressed to the point until she shared, she had trusted him with delicate information, and he had lashed out like that. Eventually he was able to comment, "I was going to kill you..." He sighed, "And do it to criticize you for killing someone...heh, well that also was stupid now that I think about it." He tried to hide his head from Emmae and started to realize she had been hot rather than cold. "Are you okay?...you seemed different this time when I touched you, you weren't cold. And...you are wanted..." He said as convincingly as he could, but he found it hard to believe himself after what he had just done. "I didn't want to scare you like that, I wasn't thinking."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:45 am

Emmae stretched out her wings, and arched her back, which made her click a few times. She backed off even further when he did admit he definitely was going to kill her. She felt so sad. "Yes! It was stupid! Everything you do is stupid!" She looked at him angrily, and nodded "Yes, I'm fine. Sunlight, remember... Again, I risked my life for you... Now you stay here, and be glad that you have shelter. But one day, And then I want you gone. I'll give you the last of my deer so you won't come and eat me while I sleep" she snarled "You have shown quite clearly that I'm not wanted, that's why I'm leaving this dump. That way, I can live more on my own, and what's more, you won't be able to find me. She them muttered "Of course you weren't... If there's nothing else?"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:58 am

Draken looked away and said, "Don't do this...I would miss you. And you don't have to give me your deer. In fact, I don't want it. I don't feel like eating anything. You are wanted. And...why would you risk your life...I wasn't in danger." He looked away when she asked him to stay there before sighing, "Emmae...is there any way I can make up for what I did. I really shouldn't've...and I don't want you to be alone again just because I was stupid...please trust me again..." He curled up and whined quietly again.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:09 am

Emmae sighed "I can't help your wrong doings, you got my hopes up. I will give you my deer because I don't want to by eaten. Believe me, I don't want to give my food away" she disappears and reappears with the deer in her maw "Good morning" She said before walking slowly into the depths of her lair before sighing "Well, if you really want to, you can come in, but don't bash into any walls, the torches are out, and I don't have the strength to turn them on again" She said, as the hallway goes pitch black.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:18 am

Draken watched her bring out the deer and picked it up with his maw, although for once he didn't eat it. He followed after Emmae until the flames went out, after which he stared into the darkness a little uneasily before following her in. He felt like using her scent to help him through the darkness, but didn't want to startly her anymore, so he ended up bashing into the walls after all once or twice before setting the deer down and saying, "Sorry...please don't be frightened..." before sniffing the air for Emmae, lifting the deer again and following her, not bashing into walls anymore. When he managed to reach her he commented, "About my wrongdoings you mentioned earlier. I'm really sorry, please don't lose hope, I care about you, I did stop myself...I would definitely miss you and I told you, stop saying I'm going to eat you, I'm not...."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Emmae growled "Me, frightened?" She looked down at the floor and begun to slow down, turning to face him when he got to her. "But you were planning on killing me in the first plae, you did get your teeth around my scales, it's all adding up to you wanting to eat me, words mean nothing! Just like everything else it seems" She snarled, and began walking again. She stopped at a room "You can sleep in there, and take your stupid deer with you. I'm tired, you kept me up too long yesterday, so I'm going to sleep. I don't want to hear you again today" She then was gone in the blink of an eye- to her room, where she lay down, and fell asleep up against the wall.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Draken sighed, "Emmae! I..." He didn't get the chance to say much more before she dashed off, with no scent to follow, Draken was left with nothing but to follow her instructions, though he did not take the deer with him, he set it down on the ground nearby and wandered into the room before lying down, keeping his weight off his injured foot and finding it hard to sleep after that conversation. Eventually he would have to though, and he hoped he would be able to explain things to Emmae better in the morning, maybe sleep would help him piece his thoughts together.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Emmae woke up about twelve hours later, when it was dark. She got up and walked back down the corridor, picking up the deer when she got to Draken's room. She peeked around the corner to see if he was still there. Her eyes were black again, and glowed slightly orange as the torches got turned on. She sighed, and also turned them on all up the corridor to the entrance, to which she appeared at a few seconds later, and sat down, beginning to eat the deer.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Draken had come to a short while after Emmae, and saw her eating the deer in the now faint light before standing, and testing his injured foot by putting some weight on it, it was better, but still not usable, so it was likely sprained. He wandered over to Emmae, as slowly as possible and settled down a bit of a distance away before saying, "...sorry about this morning...will you run off again if I ask if you're okay?" He sighed.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Emmae ignored him, and carried on eating, she didn't so much as look at him. Her tail was wagging a bit, likely in agitation. She ate the deer, if more slowly than usual, teasing him a bit with it. She knew she had to say something, so when she was full, she cleared her throat before saying, still not looking at him "And let you take my lair?" Her voice was cold, and had no tone to it.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next