Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The western hive (1)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The western hive (1) - Page 3 Empty Re: The western hive (1)

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:12 am

Draken nodded and said, "Of course it was, but generally you get your energy back from a routine hunt by eating...and I kind of took that from you. The food was great though." He burped as if to confirm so and noticed her looking around to check that no one was watching, "Already looked myself Emmae...no one here but us." He smiled at her and thought about licking her as thanks for the nuzzle, but decided that she would probably not enjoy being coated in his saliva, and smelling like his breath. "I enjoyed the food indeed...would you like me to get you some to make up for taking all yours?" He stood and quickly toppled over, having forgotten that his foot was injured.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:19 am

Emmae shrugged "I'll be fine, i'm glad you liked it, rather you have it then me." she smiled slightly at his burp, glad he had enjoyed the food. She nodded when he assured her that there was no-one "Okay, that's good, don't like being watched, that's all." She stretched her wings and shook her head "No, I certainly don't want you to get some, I'd rather go without than to send someone else to do my dirty work." She put her paws out when he toppled over as if o stop him falling on her, then quickly brought them back into her chest when he came nowhere near her "Careful there, don't want you hurting yourself more."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:37 am

Draken's chin slammed into the ground and his body winced from the pain but he didn't actually look injured. He rubbed his chin and growled angrily before looking over at Emmae, he had noticed her try to support him and gave her a slight grin before saying, "Please...don't..do that again. I am glad you would be willing to catch me, but the likelihood of you being crushed is quite high, and like I said, I'd miss you..." He stood again, keeping off his injured leg this time, and decided to lick Emmae after all, hoping it wouldn't offend her. "And you are not hungry?" He asked her.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:43 am

Emmae nodded "Okay, I won't do it again... promise." She nodded again "Yeah, that would be... tragic." She moved away slightly at the lick, only because she didn't know if it was a sign of affection, or even if he was getting a taste. She shook her head "Nope, not hungry" she lied, but it wasn't a big deal to her if she was or not. She looked up at the sky a second, then lay her head on her paws.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:13 am

Draken chuckles, he had been paying attention to her taste when he licked, but he had done it mostly for affection, he did joke, "You taste great....you know that." Then nuzzled her and said, "Don't worry though...I'd never do that...you trust me, right? And yes...that would indeed be tragic. I would feel very bad...thanks for agreeing not to..." He stares at her for a moment and says, "Well then, if you're not hungry, I suppose I should be on my way..." Beginning to walk off, giving her only enough time to respond to his first few comments.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:20 am

Emmae looked at him when he did mention about her taste, and seemed to get smaller, because she was slightly scared, but was reassured by his next comment "Yes, of course I trust you... why wouldn't I?" She nods "No problem" she replies to his question, before standing up "You're leaving, already? But it's not even dawn... yet"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:25 am

Draken looked a bit odd limping away due to injured leg but smiled when he heard her comment that she trusted him, when he was nearly out of earshot, he called back, "You might not because I licked you...you seemed scared about it. And yes....I'm leaving." He said before disappearing into the night.
---
About fifteen minutes later, if Emmae had remained where she was, she would hear a loud thump in the distance, followed by a familiar quaking of the earth. Draken would come back into view, carrying a large deer the size of Emmae on his back, and panting heavily, looking exhausted, "Hey....this could last you a week...right?" He asked, still limping. "I..don't usually fly myself." He added, implying how he had managed to get one for her before collapsing on the ground.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Emmae was lying next to a rock nearby where they were before, she wasn't asleep, for her eyes were open, she seemed very bored, she would usually be in the lair by now, but she thought she would wait for him. She stood up when he came back, and appeared next to him within a second. She frowned "Why did you leave, just to get me a stupid deer?! I told you I wasn't hungry!" her eyes flickered somewhat, before she calmed down "Sorry... It's just, now you're hurt... It's only food, I said I'd be alright..." She sat down near him, and slowly rested her head on his neck "Sorry, I didn't mean to shout, I was just angry, because now you're hurt more... And I'm no healer." She sighed before lifting her head back up, figuring it wouldn't be so comforting, being so cold.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Draken actually purred quietly when she set her head on him. It definitely was cold, and a bit uncomfortable too, but he was glad to know she was worried. He watched her recoil back when she thought her head would be too cold for him and gave her another lick, his tongue would be quite warm in comparison to her, and definitely help warm her up. He smiled at her after and said, "Thanks for worrying, but you shouldn't have to...after all, I'm a big strong warrior, and I..." He took a breath, "Just tired myself out is all...it's not dawn yet. So I think I'll rest." He closed his eyes and told her, "By the way....don't worry about the shouting. I shouted at you a while back remember. Now we're even...How'd you move that fast...anyways?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Emmae instead rested her head in front of him, and smiled lightly at the lick. "But why would I not worry? You are my friend, and even if you are a big strong warrior, you shouldn't tire yourself out for the likes of me, especially getting food... you should take some of it for yourself, I go hunting every night, and half a deer will do me for a few of them." She nodded when he said that he will rest, and lay next to him, very close in fact, in case she fell asleep, before smiling "Yeah, now we're even." She then looked at him, staring for a while, trying to come up with something, before saying "Ur... not sure"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Draken chuckled, "Ah but Emmae....I'd probably eat the whole thing if I were to eat any of it....Yeah, I'd be full for maybe a day this time, but I kinda can't help it when it comes to food." He sniffed her and grinned intimidatingly when he said 'food' to mess with her a bit and then gave her another affectionate lick and nuzzle. He was glad to see she was comfortable with getting so close and he draped his wing over her and reached out with his foreleg once again to grab her and pull her closer, into a hug. "Thanks for worrying...it is good to do, like when I worried about you falling over the cliff like that. Although turns out the big, strong warrior is the only one that got hurt tonight, huh?" The fact she didn't know about her speed disturbed him a bit, as she must have known she was moving abnormally fast herself, "You....sure you don't know?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Emmae shrugged "Then eat all of it... I don't care. Why can't you help it?" She tensed slightly as he sniffed her. She snuggled into him when he gave her a hug. She chuckled "Yep, because of worrying, Perhaps it isn't such a good thing?" she joked, and nodded "I'm sure I don't know, my parents probably do though, but as I said earlier, I ran away when I was ten"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Draken laughed nervously for a bit, "Just...when I get something in my mouth I tend to make sure all of it gets to my stomach...considering I like the way it tastes..." He felt her cold body press against him, which he was beginning to get used to, and hummed for a moment before curling his neck around her and covering her with his wing to shield her from the morning sun, whenever it decided to come up. "Shall we sleep here together then Emmae? And...ran away? Did something happen between you and your parents then?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Emmae nodded "I see... what if I cut it in half first?" She smiled when he curled his neck around her, and lay her head on his shoulder "Yes... let's." She nodded in response to his question "Yes, I ran away... and... sort of... you see... my parents were like how I am... And things were worse, every night they would go out hunting and leave me alone for hours, sometimes they even went for weeks, and wouldn't even give me anything to keep me company, not to mention, no food at all... I... couldn't handle it... But... I think you might not need to hear anything else" She shut her eyes and sighed "They said that I couldn't have friends, kept me away in the dark all the time, that's why I ran away..." She falls silent, she had blurted out most of her life already, and it seemed fine to talk about it "That's all"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Draken smiled and said, "I dunno...wouldn't hurt. But I'm not hungry...don't worry." As he said this a tremendous noise came from his gullet and he said, "Umm....well, I'm always hungry...don't worry, just used up a lot of energy flying." He listened to her talk about her past and frowned, wondering how any kind of parent would leave their child like so. He pulled her close to himself again, despite protests from his stomach suggesting that he eat something, and pushed the deer towards her, "Enjoy...I've had plenty..." He then started talking about what she explained, "Hmm...well. I don't like the sound of parents who would do that to their children, if I had children I would definitely be around when they needed me and definitely not leave them alone in a dark cave. I have no mate though, and I highly doubt I'll get one soon, I mean look at me." He gestured to his aged and rugged appearance before laughing and saying, "Still...what happened to you is horrible, I would have run too."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Emmae looked up at him "You sure?" She sighed as she heard the noise he was making, and decided not to touch the deer, as long as she didn't smell it, she would be fine. "I see" She was beginning to feel slightly squashed, when he pulled her closer, and chuckled. She held her breath and nudged the deer away, and close to him "Stop being silly and eat, I told you not to get it, and when you did, you got hungry again." She nodded "I loved them... But, I don't think they ever loved me... Shame, because they needed me... They're probably dead by now... Good riddance, that's what I say" she snorted and nodded "Anyone in their right mind wouldn't do that to their children... I guess mine weren't..." She looked him over when he told her to look at him "What you look like doesn't matter. I mean, I hardly notice." She shrugged "Oh well, I only went ten years through it, at least, right?" She lay to the side and stretched her legs out.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Draken frowned, "I insist Emmae. You need to eat it. I'm really not hungry." His belly roared out as if to contradict him and he said jokingly, "Oh hush you, you've had plenty already." Then, still keeping up the charade that the thing complaining was not a part of him, mostly to entertain Emmae, "Sorry, he's really greedy isn't he? Wants all the food for himself. Go ahead and eat your share." He nudged the deer back over to her and said, once again for good measure, "I...insist..." He tilted his head at her statement, "Needed you?...what for, sounds like they were using you..which makes them even worse. I agree..." He nodded to her 'good riddance' "Hmm...yeah, any parent in their right mind would be very attentive to the way their child feels..." He doesn't bother further commenting on her 10 years statement and instead says, "But then you spent 19 years alone...so it's like they took that from you too isn't it?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Emmae rolled her eyes, and pulled it immediately away from him, and kept it close to her, slowly biting into the deer, and ate it slowly, savouring the taste, and nodded "Yes, you are" she grinned "Thanks for getting this for me" By this time, she was literally drooling at the taste of the luscious raw meat, and licked it tenderly "Yeah, they were using me. Stupid parents." She snorted, and seemed back in a bad mood "Well yeah, I suppose they did, but at least it wasn't spent living with them, I would've rather been killed then to have stayed with them" She hissed, and her eyes changed colour again before tearing into the deer, taking out her anger on it.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Draken frowned and stated, "Heeeey! I take offense to that!" In a rather jovial tone and then laughed before continuing, "Glad you enjoyed it, ah.....just checking but you don't mind the licks right? As I mentioned before, you taste good. But that's not why I'm licking you." He watched her slowly eat the deer and nodded, "Of course...you got me a lot more food than that. Least I can do to return the favor." Draken watched her mood progressively worsen as she spoke of her parents until she started tearing into the deer. "Whoa! Whoa! Calm down!" He stated, before gripping her neck with his teeth, gently, but with a low growl.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Emmae chuckled, and sighed happily, before shaking her head "Of course I don't mind the licks" She nodded "Okay, well that's a relief." She paused for a moment before licking back, then turned to the deer again. She would be puffing smoke by this time, if she wasn't how she was, instead she was breathing deeply because of how angry talking of her parents made her. She stopped as soon as she felt him grabbing onto her neck with his teeth, and fell silent, afraid he would do something if she carried on, still and silent as a rock.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Draken gently released his grip on her and sighed, "Sorry...about that. I just didn't want you to get too upset over that, and I couldn't think of another way to calm you down. He had been a bit surprised to recieve a lick back and now grinned before giving her a massive one, somewhat to warm her up. "Anyways, if they upset you so we should probably stop talking about them...how about your training as a warrior, how's that going?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Emmae lowed her head away from him as soon as he let her go, in case he would do it again "Okay... I understand" She shuddered when he gave her a huge lick, as it was a little off putting, but still she chuckled and pressed further into his side "Thanks" She nodded in agreement "Yes, they aren't worth being talked about, anyway. And my training..." she paused for a moment in thought "...is going well... been off for a couple of days, they think I'm ill... but I will be going back soon, hopefully" She was lying, but it wasn't totally untrue.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Draken noticed she didn't seem to like the huge lick, and frowned before nuzzling her apologetically, "I thought you'd like feeling warm..." He frowned at her comment, it sounded as if her training was halted for some reason, though to be sure he felt he should press it a bit. "And why do they think you're ill? You're clearly not, perhaps I could speak to them and put in a good word for you?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:43 am

Emmae nodded "Of course I do... just... not being covered in saliva" she chuckled, and nuzzled back with a quick lick. She stared at him for a moment "Oh... no, just..." She thought for a moment, a way to get her out of this web of lies she was about to make up, and before she went and got herself into trouble, she told the truth "Well, I lied, they don't think i'm ill... I can't train any more... Got chucked out of the place that was teaching me" She winced at the memory "Putting in a good word would certainly not do me any favours"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:56 am

Draken chuckled and said, "Oh...right...that. Well I assumed you would like being warm, here let me see if I have something you can use to get cleaned up." He began searching around for some sort of cloth, to no avail, as she spoke of the people that were training her. He eventually settled on ripping a branch off a nearby tree and brushing most of the saliva off of her with the leaves on it, "There...that better?" He asked giving her a smile, "I'll remember not to lick you so hard next time then Emmae and as for your warrior training. I would like to know exactly why they kicked you out...is it because you're different?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next